Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Loam Gnome

Autos are shite...

1,124 posts in this topic

I remember :wallbash:

2 people like this

Haha I think the Frizzy Poo fiasco was what sent me on the war path. Seeing so many people gutted. Then the sour 60s that I grew were dense, good yield and even mold resistance but were a shitty smoke.. seemed everyone was getting consistently shit results with autos with the odd glimmer of hope to bait people on... this thread was a kick back against a load of empty hype that only benefited seed vendors.

Edited by Loam Gnome
3 people like this

large.IMG-20180819-WA0014.jpgThis is where we need to be. A Guerrilla Exodus Deluxe! Chopped yesterday, grown by the guy who started the strains thread on here.

Mold resistant, big yielding,  stinky, potent sheite.

Props to mouse for cooking these beauties 

Edited by Eelhelmet
13 people like this

3 hours ago, Eelhelmet said:

large.IMG-20180819-WA0014.jpgThis is where we need to be. A Guerrilla Exodus Deluxe! Chopped yesterday, grown by the guy who started the strains thread on here.

Mold resistant, big yielding,  stinky, potent sheite.

Props to mouse for cooking these beauties 

Are these Auto's then Eel ????

1 person likes this

Weather its been a good summer or not for Auto's , pictures don't lie , and as I keep saying its about spreading you bets,... Bookmakers don't just take your bets , they Lay them off to cover there backs so they never lose even if you win,...………... Millionaires/billionaires always have MSI's multiple source's of income, its the way the smart guys roll,.. cover all angles … until people get that the debate will continue ……….

Autos CAN be perfect for that early crop,..

Semi's for September,..

Photos for October..

simple

large_AUTO.jpglarge.5b79b515ebeea_Auto2.jpg

10 people like this

Autos, mmm dunno if they can be tagged that as there's photo in the mix too.

Super auto was a term bandied about not so long ago, now it's xxl hehe.

Here's a Date Grape harvested a week ago at lat 55 , is that an auto ?

Courtesy of Fracman n Mouse 

large.IMG-20180819-WA0055.jpglarge.IMG-20180819-WA0056.jpg

Edited by Eelhelmet
11 people like this

:chef:….They have done well with them mate, tell them I said pat on the back from me, an hope there both keeping well.. :yinyang:

3 people like this

I will mate , no worries.

Mouse has found a formula for breeding plants ideal for the UK. There's 3 or 4 strains being used at the moment and some really tasty sounding ones in the pipeline. 

6 people like this

large.20180819_180527.jpglarge.20180819_180652.jpglarge.20180819_180855.jpglarge.20180819_180840.jpglarge.20180819_180832.jpg

Some Mouse's work at one of my plots. Semi autos ready for chop...

6 people like this

large.20180819_180527.jpglarge.20180819_180652.jpglarge.20180819_180855.jpglarge.20180819_180840.jpglarge.20180819_180832.jpg

large.20180819_180617.jpg

Some Mouse's work at one of my plots. Semi autos ready for chop...

Edited by Loam Gnome
3 people like this

Doubler

1 person likes this

Beautiful pics gnome. Didn't mind seeing them twice  :yep:

Well seeing as were all posting pics of earlies and semi's lol

large.IMG_0955.jpglarge.IMG_0953.jpg

Mighty Wonder Fuck or MWF - (MF x EWS) x Fucktard ..  These were planted late,  would probably be coming down around now if planted out earlier.   Saw a couple pics of these from a fellow breeder/grower in Denmark lat 55,  some really nice plants almost done. 

3 people like this

None too shabby them for a late planting!

Edited by Loam Gnome

@Eelhelmet some nice thick plants there i must say! Care to share more about who fracman and mouse are? Wouldnt mind checking out their beans? :yinyang: