Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Loam Gnome

Autos are shite...

1,169 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

60 odd days old..

Screenshot_2018_06_16_13_58_41.png

@beezee

It fucking has been today mate haha. I was worried about em but went round to where they were and my guy had put the stakes in so we were grand. Seems to be calming down now but who knows!

Edited by Swgorilla
5 people like this

was windy as fuck here too... these are from beezee..   all I've smoked since say june or July last year is a ball of bubble about two months ago.. so these will be my first joint in a wile.. looking forward to it.. specially trying out the cbd.. 

large_111.jpg

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Never thought I'd be posting in an "autos are shit/No they're not" thread but...

I don't run autos, not out of snobbery just because I have no need and like to keep choice cuts.

That said, I had accumulated a load of freebies and used them up on my old no till beds just to keep them going. Paid no attention to them, no nutes and....

They were mostly cabbagey shit! Except one, Ripleys OG. It gave a decent enough yield, and is very very sticky. Yields as much rosin as most of my photos and smokes very nicely. So there are obviously some decent ones out there, and the genetics whilst still very unreliable are a lot, lot better now. I wouldn't hesitate to stick a few of those in the garden.

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
7 people like this

@Key doing a couple of rgsc this year. Havent been back since plant out so not sure how they are doing yet but got a easysat x skunk doing real nice and a dfg in the gh ready to go out soon. The dfg had to be re-rooted after my gh-mouse chomped through the stem but its starting to get going again after a bit of mini mutant growth. Plus one purple affie auto thats going to stay in the greenhouse untill the mrs gets a whiff lol hopefully its not a very smelly strain

4 people like this

6 hours ago, uberowl said:

@Key doing a couple of rgsc this year. Havent been back since plant out so not sure how they are doing yet but got a easysat x skunk doing real nice and a dfg in the gh ready to go out soon. The dfg had to be re-rooted after my gh-mouse chomped through the stem but its starting to get going again after a bit of mini mutant growth. Plus one purple affie auto thats going to stay in the greenhouse untill the mrs gets a whiff lol hopefully its not a very smelly strain

Mouse? lol should have trapped the fucker.

3 people like this

Only properly did one auto outside last year, a freebie from seedsman White Widow  Auto, planted out mid July, harvested early October. Furious growth...

large.Photo0165.jpglarge.Photo0343.jpglarge.Photo0365.jpg

Was the most successful of the 4 plants I got across the line in terms of productivity and potency, though it's competition were two DP ultra skunk photos that never got to finish properly... lol though did seem a bit more mould susceptible than the photos...

Seems the last decade of refinement has improved the autos potential exponentially. Plan a dedicated auto bed next year, the RGSC and dinafem stuff looks really promising...

Tuppence contributed :cheers:

8 people like this

@Key i had one attempt at catching him/her but somehow it managed to not only escape my cunning trap but also made off with the toffee popcorn i used as bait lol

Its a badass mouse and earned my respect to stay in the gh for now (and because it cant get at my plants any more) :lucky:

2 people like this

On 7/21/2017 at 6:02 PM, BLhaze said:

Autos are shit, same as pit bulls are dangerous lol its how you bring them up :) large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Yep its the owners init lmao 

10 people like this

I know you shouldn't .. specialy wile in flower.. but im tempted to get a pot ready..  get the soil shaped by the pot its in.... and super quick sharp bish bash bosh your in another pot and you never even noticed style.. bruce lee quick.. woooosh.. done.. dya think it will notice and sulk lol more than likely eh..she lucked out on the smallest pot.. 

large_auto.jpg

9 people like this

Do it really carefully @RandyBoBandy fill the sides up after you put the plant in and water really heavily to get the compost to settle, no pressing it down. 

2 people like this

fuck it I will then.... to be fair I had an auto out gg before.. in the ground and it was getting shaded by a photo plant and I thought fuck it, dug it out and moved it.... that was in flower and It carried on as it probably would had.. 

I know its not ideal but fuck it lets do it..

cheers beez

3 people like this

Any one know of any decent regular auto strains for next years gg but to breed this year 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

well it lifted out stress free by the stem.. all nice in one lump... didn't have any decent pots so I just used a bag.. probably worked out best anyway..

so lets see the damage... I will update.. also I thought id best water tonight when its not so hot..  or water now?

large.bhjkk.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
7 people like this

7 hours ago, starfish said:

Any one know of any decent regular auto strains for next years gg but to breed this year 

Try autoflowerportal ;)

Love the bag @RandyBoBandy lol keep us posted on how it goes 

1 person likes this

lol will do mate... just moved her to her first half of the day spot and she looks great..  should be fine

2 people like this