Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Loam Gnome

Autos are shite...

1,169 posts in this topic

Pack it in you bunch of poofs... lol group hugging randy be like group hugging the rock , Dwain Johnson... he might just squeeze you too hard and break ya neck..:flex:

6 people like this

No poofs on here....

Sorry couldn't hang about last night...had to watch the women's football innit lol

7 people like this

WWa, will run next year 

large.597b5d5857c1a_2807BTWWa-chop.JPG.b

large.597b5d5386164_2807BTWWa-resin.JPG.

@Blunt_Wit, tho's buds look lovely & frosty. I wouldnt say no to them. Nice one. Must try auto's next season :yep:.

4 people like this

Thanks, If the weather had been better they could have gone a little longer.       Good to get something early chopped though :)

Since every1 is showing auto grows in here which look great & I think having an early harvest is even greater :yep:. I was just wondering if any of you have ever tried the following strain as I love the look & sound of it & was wondering if it look & sounds as good?

Purple Haze Auto - Original Sensible Seeds 

I would love to give it a go :lucky:.

@Blunt_Wit

Gonna be some knockout stuff...that hash...

We was well lucky with ours...after we cut them the weather turned...

Gonna be a few new strains going in the gg plant of the year 2017...

I'm quite surprised we didn't touch the serious 6 this year....proper nice strain too...but the smoke ain't up my alley..

Bit tame and racy..zug likes it though..

Anyway matey lovely buddage....enjoy

Atb

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition
4 people like this

chopped a few bits of auto mazar earlier the old mould is about! gonna try and leave the rest as long as poss.75 days old.glad i gave these a go.proper hashy smell on this 1 reeks!

large.597b765774f94_july28th.jpg

large.597b765ac3ad6_july28th.jpg

19 people like this

@stayup4ever that's some really nice looking buds mate, one of my favourite smokes too! 

6 people like this

cheers mate..looking foward to trying it :)

4 people like this

@Owderb

Cool mate....no problemo

2 people like this

@stayup4ever Looks good that. How bad was the mould on the mazar? im gonna chop mine monday, over a week of rain now here.

cheers mate..the mould wasn't too bad.. i was just seeing bits pop up here and there over the last few days so i took off the larger buds as didnt wanna lose them and have left the rest to see how they go..weather is shit here recently,cloudy and rainy ffs lol ..good luck for monday mate

3 people like this

Garden / GH dinafem white cheese auto almost ripe for chop at 68 days will be about 71 when soil is dry enough to chop not a single white pistil left 

large.IMG_20170728_202059-929x1332.jpglarge.IMG_20170728_202030-929x1480.jpglarge.IMG_20170728_201821-929x554.jpg

12 people like this

@stayup4ever,  tho's buds look great, well done, sounds like a good call :yep:. B lucky with da rest :lucky:.

@Moobman, looking really good, ready 4 da chop chop :yep:, nice & frosty, good works :lucky:.

3 people like this