Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dinafem-Mark

Dry sift hash from Dinafem

Hello everyone here is a nice video showing some very pure hash made from our automatic cheese that was seeded to create our seed,s but also produced some excellent 90-95% pure heads.

This was a relatively gentle bounce on the dry sift screen,s we could have been a lot more aggressive with the material but we wanted the best product with the least amount of contaminates :).

Enjoy y`all

D-M.

16 people like this

Fair play nice vid no crap just a great process.

What is the track played in the background Mark.

1 person likes this

I like the added bubbling sound effects ! :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Nice

1 person likes this

genius.

1 person likes this

I have some dry sift, I usually sprinkle it in my spliff. But wanna try a new way to smoke it. What is that rig/bong he's using and how else can I smoke my dry sift?

1 person likes this

i smoke mine in a bong. nothing fancy since my hurricane broke but jus a normal glass bong an lighter. i need to invest ina oil rig to do proper dabs with but my bong works fine for now. damn hurricane was supposed to be near unbreakable. mine jus tapped another glass an a leg fell off. i have to send it in for repair.

1 person likes this

@@Grimweeder so u can smoke dry sift in a bong and rig? Do u need like a special screen in em?

if its dry sift i tend not to use anything special jus a normal screen in the bottom of the bong as you would normally with weed. however if your dry sift is full melt or im using honey oil/budder or wax etc il put a lil bit of ash in the bottom of the bowel first then put my oil or sift on top of that this stops it melting through the gauze. often my sift doesnt melt fully like oil does tho

1 person likes this

Cool, good shit. Gonna get me a lil cheap bong for the mo. Hoping to get something nice out in dam later this year

Edited by Sky420
1 person likes this

I have some dry sift, I usually sprinkle it in my spliff. But wanna try a new way to smoke it. What is that rig/bong he's using and how else can I smoke my dry sift?

You could dab your drysift but would need a rig with a nail (titanium,quartz,glass),I use a plane bowl with a mesh screen and use my hammer attachment for my persei vaporizer which is like a electric candle wick hitting 1200o is a minute.

D-nails are becoming very popular and melt dry sift very well, there are so many implements of destruction out there. The concentrates are really taking things to another level :)

Glad people liked the video ;)

D-M.

@@Dirtyhabits ill find out for you :)

D-M.

@@Dirtyhabits this is the song my friend I think we used a slightly faster version. Top tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAUl_6eVH20

All the best and thank you all for the comments :)

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark