Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lovin' Mary

Tundra #2 and the old currant bun

19 posts in this topic

hey LM,

Hope the girls are enjoying some (nice?) weather.

2 people like this

LM good luck for gro bro..................... Tundra is a nice bit of kit.................... as you know....................... couldant resist another one yea.................. dont blame ya bro................. a minor note but worthy though............ it is best to germ the Dp Auto's straight into the final pot................. as generally they aint keen on re-potting................... best performance gained from direct sow, keep moist and covered with cling film untill it emerges......... and you are away straight from final pot................... only my experience though................ but is the advice on Dp site & in cataloger etc................... good luck with the grow LM....................... nice......... Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster
1 person likes this

How these ladies doing LM?

1 person likes this

@ AutoMaster @ vapes420 @ DutchPassionTony

Sorry fella's summer holidays, kids off, madness, if you are parents you know the score if not you will sooner or later! :fear:

Funny you should say that about the pot on AutoMaster this girl had serious issues after hers yet in the past I have always used this method with no real issues. Anyway she really rusted up spots everywhere and just looked ill. I moved her round the garden following the sun and persevered with her she still to date has had no feed but Plant Magic bio silicon early on. But good news she has just starting budding up it was actually the smell from my cheap plastic greenhouse that alerted me lol. As of tonight this is what she looks like

tundra

tundra1

tundra2

tundra3

Sorry for the lack of updates but she looked so ill for a while I thought it was game over. I'll keep you posted on her progress as I said the green house reeks!
Cheers peeps :bong:
1 person likes this