Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lovin' Mary

Tundra #2 and the old currant bun

19 posts in this topic

Hello everyone and thanks for dropping into my 1st attempt at an outdoor grow and diary. I've been growing all sorts of veg outside for a couple of years now and as I've shut down my loft grow for the summer (too hot) it was a no brainer to do one in the back garden. The back yard is south facing and is nice and hot from April to October so should be ideal for a cheeky one mixed in with the tomato's and peppers.

The genes

Tundra#2 is an upgraded version of our original Tundra. She is a 10-11 week automatic edition of our famous outdoor champion Passion#1 and has been improved in the important areas of plant consistency, yields and strength. Tundra#2 is a highly resinous variety which grows with very heavy levels of bud production. She smokes with some soft citrus flavours and delivers a solid and highly-rated stone. Growers report the sticky resin smells strongly of orange juice and has an appealing flavour.

Tundra#2 developed a reputation for a reliably consistent producer of very frosty nuggets that taste great and have great potency.

I have grown this auto indoors and really enjoyed growing and smoking her so I stuck a seed into a riot cube and this is the picture diary.

sowing

germ 1

germ 2

germ 3

sprout 1

seedling 1

seedling 2

Pot On

Pot On 1

She was planted out on 21st June and she went into a 8 litre pot with Plant Magic granules a couple of days ago. I'll take a picture daily and post it up I can't wait to see what the power of the old currant bun can do. :)

For now :stoned: Thats all folks

1 person likes this

Nice one, good luck :D

1 person likes this

Nice one, good luck :D

Cheers true :stoned:

17 days

seedling 3

Ahh Tundra what a beauty you are, good luck with this and outdoor too gonna be exiting :)

1 person likes this

Ahh Tundra what a beauty you are, good luck with this and outdoor too gonna be exiting :)

Cheers Vapes she is a lovely smoke thats why I ran her and her outdoor genes were another plus thanks for popping in. :stoned:

18 days :yinyang:

seedling4

2 people like this

19 days :yinyang:

seedling 5

:stoned:

Free Gaza :nuke:

Plenty hot enough today here... Perfect for outdoors.

Wish I had a couple on the way now :D

Plenty hot enough today here... Perfect for outdoors.

Wish I had a couple on the way now :D

Hey true yeah the weathers been great up till today looking ok for the weekend though. It's nice to be able to gauge my grow room by looking out the window rather than climbing into my loft! Take it easy bro :stoned:

20 days :yinyang:

seedling 6

1 person likes this

21 days :yinyang:

seedling 7

1 person likes this

why do they look yellow in the middle LM, must be out door thing lol

Edited by styer556

why do they look yellow in the middle LM, must be out door thing lol

I have wondered the same thing styer but just put it down to new growth and being outside in the UK maybe not the maximum light she requires? As the days pass she seems to be turning greener and i've just fed a couple of ml of fish mix so it's just waiting and seeing lol any input would be appreciated why are my plants new growth this colour 420?

take care buddy :stoned:

I have wondered the same thing styer but just put it down to new growth and being outside in the UK maybe not the maximum light she requires? As the days pass she seems to be turning greener and i've just fed a couple of ml of fish mix so it's just waiting and seeing lol any input would be appreciated why are my plants new growth this colour 420?

take care buddy :stoned:

what soil is it in LM and what does a couple of mill fishmix mean

they are 20 days old

what soil LM

Edited by styer556

what soil is it in LM and what does a couple of mill fishmix mean

they are 20 days old

what soil LM

I am using B and Q verve compost, fish mix is a liquid feed that I use these days in Veg to supplement the PM grow

Cheers buddy :yinyang:

22 days :yinyang:

seedling 8

Day 23 :yinyang:

seedling 9

Day 24

seedling 10

1 person likes this