Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapes420

Ultimate Blueberry* Micro Grow

72 posts in this topic

Good grow and result.

1 person likes this

Thanks marcjuna. The grow is good but stay locked for the result :)

You a limited height grower too? Do you have a diary?

Cheers

Small budbox .75²x1m. Pic in gallery.

Its overgrown at the moment and have to trim it right down before I can flower.

1 person likes this

very nice, the AutoBlueberry is well on the way and the others are looking like they will fill a jar which is the name of the game. It should be a nice stash selection that you have for autumn. Hope the last few weeks goes well

ABB, is nice Tone...but the day 61 "Auto Durban Poison"......of vapes,...... is bombastic colas..... !!.... nice work vapes....... sativa AutoDP..... will kick, harder than TD bro....!! happy jar packing for sure...AM

Edited by AutoMaster
1 person likes this

ABB, is nice Tone...but the day 61 "Auto Durban Poison"......of vapes,...... is bombastic colas..... !!.... nice work vapes....... sativa AutoDP..... will kick, harder than TD bro....!! happy jar packing for sure...AM

Thanks AM :)

Great use of the word bombastic.. but your right it is just that :yep:

1 person likes this

Update Day 70

OK so its chop day in a few, been a great run this one.

The heat in tent at the start of the grow was never going to be ideal, but I'm still surprised how well that have all done. The AU is a tall one for sure I'm really looking forward to sampling this one, she smells amazing almost lemony. And the ABB smells as sweet as blueberrys she has looked ready for a few days bust she's stuck it out there. The TD started out and continued to be the shortest but again she doesn't half smell mean. Sparkles great too. But its the ADP that is really put on some weight, the main cola wobbles and bobs around because she can't handle the weight of what she supporting, thats my kind of bud haha :)

This week has been flush and I will be chopping in 2 days. Will get some pics of the chop but for now here are they paired up for a change, I had to raise some of the pots to bring them together.

Ultimate Blueberry (Auto Blueberry on the left and Auto Ultimate on the right)

gallery_77519_9387_529292.jpg

Think Durban (Think Different on the left, Auto Durban Poison on the right)

gallery_77519_9387_77839.jpg

Cheers

7 people like this

Looking good matey. That durban poison is one chunky bitch! Look forward to seeing your harvest.

1 person likes this

Chop Day (Day 72)

Woke up well exited this morning.. Its chop dayyyyyy :)

Had to hang the main colas of AU & ADP separately as I just had enough space in my dry box as it is, but they were 2 chunky buds :P All now in the dry box in the tent, its gonna be a long week haha. I have almost run out of my current stash have been having minimal vapes this week as I made some pretty good blender hash from my saved up Already Been Vaped nugs. Its keeping me going tho so its all good.

Here are pics of each.

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_447830.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_32107.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_481579.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_158584.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_93783.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_458058.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_532113.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_136347.jpg

Cheers

4 people like this

Great harvest mate. Happy for you :)

1 person likes this

Good result, what's next

1 person likes this

Lovely vapes... well done :)

1 person likes this

nice haul vapes, lets hope it all passes the vape test...

2 people like this

Well thats an embarrassingly long time since I last posted :huh: sorry for not finishing off properly..

All in I got 3oz from the 4 plants above. I was well happy with the result after that hot start and it all passes the tape test Tony.

AU gave me 28g and its a great vape really hits the spot, kinda lemony soapy but pleasantly strong hits. ABB gave me less but she really makes up for it in smell and taste, she smells real peppery and the taste is something else. Another hard hitter to finish off the night :)

TD is as sticky and sweet as I remember trying to save her for a bit tho. ADP was a big lady but in reality is a bit fluffy compared to the rest. But boy does it pack a punch, strong grinny goodness everytime :D

I have been at a few parties and been smoking a few and everyone comments that its quality weed as they cough there lungs up haha but for me its the Solo where I really notice it, and I think I've been vaping less as its all a real strong batch.

And that brings us to now, time had run away with me and I said to myself I needed to get another grow in before the end of the year so just in time I cracked 5 more seeds 1 AU 2 ABB 1TD and 1 ADP and all 5 have sprouted, using the same setup I'm now on Day 2 of what hopefully will be my biggest grow yet with 5 plants. Fingers crossed for me.

gallery_77519_9387_324166.jpg

Im back on the right track now so normal updates will resume ;)

Cheers

5 people like this

Update Day 9

You know what its like this first week nothing really happens.. This is the same. Its nice watching them get going and in the last few days its all accelerated as you want.

ABB1 has really taken off visibly more developed than the others and then we have AU which seemed to have a abnormal first true leaf on one side so its not as far ahead as she should, be but she's still going so we will see how she holds up.The others are all doing good.

All have been on just tap water and will be till there ready for bloom. Again I have left the pots on the bottom of the tent with the light static right at the top. I did want to raise then slightly to try it out but couldn't find anything suitable in the end, maybe next time.

Other than that temps are good with a nice 26-27 lights on don't know what off. Here are some pics.

Group Shot (Back row, small AU and TD. Front three L-R ADP, ABB2, ABB1)

gallery_77519_9387_142591.jpg

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_18759.jpg

Auto BlueBerry 2

gallery_77519_9387_98155.jpg

Cheers

2 people like this

looking good man you should try some LST this time round it's so much better IMO