Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapes420

Ultimate Blueberry* Micro Grow

72 posts in this topic

They look lush. Got my eye bang on that Auto Durban Poison, if the other Dutch Passion autos are anything to go buy it should be a stonker. Got to say I'm well impressed with the Dutch Passion autos, out of all the ones I've tried they're easily the best. Auto White Widow, Blue Auto Mazar, Think Different, Star Ryder... all crazy plants that all have unique and awesome growing qualities. Anyways, I'm rambling on. Really looking forward to the rest of this grow. Plow on my friend, plow on.

Thanks SK :)

Yeah I know what you mean, every strain I have grown from dp has been top class, even when I was just starting out growing one of my first was a StarRyder, it did so well I got more dp seeds and it continued from there, even with the last grow which is leaps and bounds different from my first the results were indeed unique and awesome. Im exited for all 4 strains this time round as the only one i've had before is the TD, but your right ADP is going to be special, once had some proper durban poison in Johannesburg when I was there years back and it smashed me :) ABB is a classic in its own right and the AU is gonna be well Ultimate.

Now you got me rambling on look haha but all I know is its gonna be a good end of year..

:hippy:

1 person likes this

Considering the high temps we have had in the last couple of days, I'm well impressed with my new intake fan. Took the fan outside the tents enclosure and the temps did not go above 30oC. Result

More pics soon

2 people like this

Looking great Vapes ,good idea with lifting tent of the ground

Watch the Auto ultimate :) they are fracking huge mine is at 105 cm and have them bent over to the sides :)

1 person likes this

Looking great Vapes ,good idea with lifting tent of the ground

Watch the Auto ultimate :) they are fracking huge mine is at 105 cm and have them bent over to the sides :)

Cheers Styer

Whoa 105 is deffo too big for me. Short and fat, thats how I like my (green) ladies. At the moment the ADP is taller than the AU.

1 person likes this

Update Day 21

So it looks like I jinxed myself by saying temps are great in this heat, ever since they been 30+ lolol

Despite the warmth I think they are doing good. All have, over the last couple of days shown white pistols. But now i've seen them under a light other than the led light I think they need some food! Bit of yellowing going on. As it happens I got my first feed of OT Bloom ready this morning and they will have it in the am, bit overdue for the ADP & AU just ready for the TD & ABB.

All have put on a some height, not too much for me they are all still short. And with some lovely uniform side branches developing. I really think I will be trying some tie downs to some of the lower branches this time round, we'll see what happens this week.

So as I said its been warm in tent, but I have been giving them a bit more water than normal, all been on just tap water until tomorrow when they will have a weak starter of 1ml/L OT Bloom, will prob run that for 3-4 days see how they go then move up.

Here are the pics, see the ABB has only 1 side and its not as uniform as the others?

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_328616.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_141477.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_324955.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_29784.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_263396.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_475475.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_297120.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_249193.jpg

Ooops.

Almost forgot I took a..

Group Shot (L-R ADP AU TD ABB)

gallery_77519_9387_49420.jpg

Cheers

Edited by vapes420
3 people like this

looking great vapes ,yes heat was a killer last week hit 35 in my box :(

great this week at 27:)

:rockon:

1 person likes this

Update Day 33

Sorry I didn't post last week, was busy partying :)

OK so after the heatwave, this week and last week its been pretty stable about 28/29 tops so happy with that, but as you can imagine growth has changed no end. I did have a go at pulling down some of the lower branches and I gotta say I quite like it, seems to of made a difference, as have got some nice bending towards the light side colas forming.

AU is gotten tall! And slender. Some nicely forming bud sites all up the main cola with 1 big side branch that looks out of place needs to be symmetrical (or is that just me?) ABB is smaller and way more compact, looking healthy even tho she does sometimes appear to wilt, think thats the airpot drying out before the dirt pots.

TD is the smallest, would of liked her to be a bit taller as it makes tie down bit harder not having much room below. She is also compact hardly any space between nodes. ADP wow she's the beauty, looks real happy is developing nicely.

I have been giving them 2ml/L OT Bloom now for a week+ and they seem to be happy, will step it up to 3 for next week.

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_283723.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_170400.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_216967.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_420103.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_479512.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_243178.jpg

Group shot (L-R Small TD - Big AU - Airpot ABB - ADP)

gallery_77519_9387_522815.jpg

Cheers

Edited by vapes420

Update Day 42

Been a great week for the grow, some real nice smells have been greeting me when I've been opening up, lots of bulking up and some triching has started.

The AU is getting pretty tall, almost at the top of the available height in the tent, but she looks great. ABB has real put on some girth to her which is great to see. TD is still looking squat but looking like she's gonna get big and the ADP is solid, as in just 1 big cola full :D

Pics

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_471197.jpg

Auto BlueBerry

gallery_77519_9387_117481.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_382409.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_305275.jpg

Cheers

3 people like this

Looking great mate! How tall is the ADP in cm?

1 person likes this

Thanks Kush Bush :)

Will take some measurements tonight, always mean to take some for the post but always forget!

Heights Day 43

AU - 65cm

ADP - 45cm

ABB - 37cm

TD - 36cm

All measurements were taken from ground so inc pot

lovely work so far vapes

2 people like this

Update Day 61

Sorry its been too long since last update, its a busy time of year! We are coming towards the end of this run and I would say I haven't spent that much time with these ladies this time round, but they all still look great.

The AU has stopped at just the max amount of height and is looking lovely, she just pretty much solid sparkly buds and a few leaf and stem, and she smells amazing almost lemony. I'm really looking forward to trying her out. ABB had a flush last time I posted still don't know why leafs went as they did but gave her Overdrive with the rest, and she's happy, and looks fab. Real defined triches all over mmm nice.

TD is still a squat one but properly sparkling too smelling real fruity, don't think ill get much off her but I'm sure it will be great. The ADP is still just 1 column of leafy but solid buds. Not as trichy as the others but still a beauty.

For the last 2wks or so they have all had 2ml/L of AN Overdrive as well as the normal 4ml/L of OT Bloom, and I will be starting flush within a week.

So here are some pics, enjoy.

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_187433.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_533258.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_153195.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_31419.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_211086.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_171426.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_107542.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_460933.jpg

Cheers

6 people like this

very nice, the AutoBlueberry is well on the way and the others are looking like they will fill a jar which is the name of the game. It should be a nice stash selection that you have for autumn. Hope the last few weeks goes well

2 people like this

Thanks Tony, I'm well pleased with how this grow is shaping up. Can't wait to sample these ladies..

Cheers