Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest hnp420

how to tell the new woman

146 posts in this topic

Iv been goin on a few dates with a hot young thing :) shes not your average piece of ass lol shes quite proper tbh and definetly a gd girl spends alot of time with family and stuff thing is iv not told her i like to grow and smoke how do i tell her without freaking her out makin her think im a druggie or shal i even bother tellin her lol

2 people like this

in 1 word - no lol

15 people like this

My advice would be don't tell her :ninja:

1 person likes this

I would keep it quiet for as long as possible. Day before the wedding type of vibe.

Good Luck.

36 people like this

Don't tell her you grow, you never know what the future holds and you don't want to end up with her having the ammo to ruin your life. But find out if she has smoked before, quite often the proper family types have the most secrets!

11 people like this

After a few dates you wanna tell her?

Go for it. Tell her that you fart in bed sometimes and that you wank in the bath too.

Can't tell her that? Then don't tell her about the weed ffs.

27 people like this

I wouldn't be in a rush to tell her anything yet bro. Remember the "need to know" rule is always worth sticking to. I know more than one guy who's been turned over because of a woman scorned. Be safe

2 people like this

I'd go with all of the above, do not tell her.

1 person likes this

The only way we can help to tell you of any deficiency in your lady is if you upload pics.

oops, wrong thread lol

22 people like this

Get her wrapped first and drop things in slow 1 at time like few of u mates smoke it then u have joint to go sleep then a couple more then plant the seed u no a friend who grows it to save money and not deal with dodgy dealers with big dogs and then she will prob suggest u do same lol

6 people like this

Get her wrapped first and drop things in slow 1 at time like few of u mates smoke it then u have joint to go sleep then a couple more then plant the seed u no a friend who grows it to save money and not deal with dodgy dealers with big dogs and then she will prob suggest u do same lol

Excellent! :D Make it her idea! Ha!

Don't tell her yet mate woman can have a evil side my ex misses dobbed me in when we split and we where together 4years ..... Don't tell anyong I wouldn't even tell myself if I didn't haft to

Tempa

3 people like this

its on a need to know basis ask yourself does she need to know if you can't get her in the sack get her pissed don't show her your grow!

Good luck buddy

1 person likes this

Don't tell her anything yet. A few leading questions to illicit her opinions on the subject might be a good start for the future. Maybe a bit of education if she needs it. Most people of high interllect still believe the agenda driven mainstream media for example. In the meantime have fun while it lasts. ;)

I would keep it quiet m8. I grow and didnt tell my missus until the day she moved in lol. im so glad she prefers me having a tent than running the risk of getting lifted or stabbed over a half ozzy. Atb wi it mate, Shadow

2 people like this