Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Super Silver

30 posts in this topic

Whooh...she looks like a true monster in that first pic ...and that last pic looks like a big fat helter skelter...enjoy ur efforts mate cos that is a job well done ...I did sum Neville's from a mates cut a couple of years ago..beautiful spicey smoke but I had to stop at 9 or so weeks so the weight wernt the best but was so gutted when it was gone

2 people like this

Whooh...she looks like a true monster in that first pic ...and that last pic looks like a big fat helter skelter...enjoy ur efforts mate cos that is a job well done ...I did sum Neville's from a mates cut a couple of years ago..beautiful spicey smoke but I had to stop at 9 or so weeks so the weight wernt the best but was so gutted when it was gone

Thank you mate much appreciated I'm so excited to get on it :yep:

1 person likes this

Six months cure ?!? .. lets hope temptation does not get the better of you✌

Once again top job

Love

Arthur

2 people like this

Thank you arthur, It's been a pleasure to grow this old variety. Send my best to @@Dinafem-Mark, get well soon.

Well worth getting some, I popped one seed and got this wonderful girl.

I was glad to see her going into the 12 week range because it should! I didn't want to see if it finished at week 9 and smelling like fruity skunk, I haven't grown the original Silver Haze but this line seems very genuine.

I took a few more pics with a better camera, day by day those yellow leafs pull away nicely from the bud.

She's in 6L of coco and only had about 3 weeks veg.

I don't touch my buds while they grow so I don't know how dense they are I know their not rock solid bats but they are of decent weight. The sample branch I have tried looked like it had stands of rolling Tobacco in the ground up material because of the dark ginger hairs!

All Trichomes are cloudy now with some amber heads near the leafs, she'll come down with perhaps 10/15% white hairs but she's pretty much done I think.

gallery_43757_4160_504136.jpg

gallery_43757_4160_536331.jpg

gallery_43757_4160_58740.jpg

I plan to enjoy some over the summer but I will be putting some away for a 6 month cure to see what it's like after that. I'm definitely considering moving to longer flowering varieties like the Silver Haze / Neville Haze ect

What a nice example of our Super Silver she looks stunning :), well done will look forward to maybe a smoke test/report?

Well done and you have done a great job showcasing our genetics :)

All the best

D-M..

2 people like this

@@Dinafem mark did you ever find out which SSH cut was used?

The most I found out is the cutting gifted to us was the same one used by a few other seedbanks from Europe. I will try and find out more for you..

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

Six months cure ?!? .. lets hope temptation does not get the better of you✌

Once again top job

Love

Arthur

Temptation will see to 90% of it lol I'll try and save a little for a long cure though.

What a nice example of our Super Silver she looks stunning :), well done will look forward to maybe a smoke test/report?

Well done and you have done a great job showcasing our genetics :)

All the best

D-M..

Cheers Mark, it's been a good one to say the least. Test report coming after a couple of week cure :)

I've tried a little bit so far and she's very strong and lasts for a long time.

gallery_43757_4160_69093.jpg

10 people like this

Temptation will see to 90% of it lol I'll try and save a little for a long cure though.

Cheers Mark, it's been a good one to say the least. Test report coming after a couple of week cure :)

I've tried a little bit so far and she's very strong and lasts for a long time.

gallery_43757_4160_69093.jpg

Looking on point mate. Wish they would hurry up with this smell-a-vision lol. Nice looking end product mate well done :)

All the best

D-M..

5 people like this

large.EF6042A9-F02C-4BE5-A56A-6ABE2CAC79BF.jpeglarge.5FF1E870-6A18-45BC-AF10-563BBAE84915.jpeg

This smoke is awesome. I am so high right now, I feel taller, very uplifting. Feels very positive, nothing matters yet everything matters.  I feel great. I could stare at the wall forever on this. Very thought provoking.  Focused, yet on a wiser, more spiritually excepting tangent. Meditate on a subject, the answer will come.  I have power, knowledge, I can do anything,  Or am I just high as fuck.   I want to chill, not move. Although I can if I want. I’m enjoying this mind journey to much to need to move.   This is do stuff smoke but too much of it and it’s a trip for the mind, very lush.  Flavour I have fond memories of, but this is all about the high, then the stone after my 2nd fatty. 

Edited by Rampa Green
7 people like this

13 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

I feel taller

this could be a strain for short people lol

happy harvesting, top job brother

love to see one of these outdoors    :bong:

sam

4 people like this

I grab some better pics when I remember. Should of switched flash on.

1 person likes this

On 20/03/2019 at 11:59 AM, samhigh said:

this could be a strain for short people lol

Little people Big buds lol

On 19/03/2019 at 9:57 PM, Rampa Green said:

This smoke is awesome. I am so high right now, I feel taller, very uplifting. Feels very positive, nothing matters yet everything matters.  I feel great. I could stare at the wall forever on this. Very thought provoking.

By the sound of things the end product is very sativa dominant, a nice cerebral high and gets your creative juices flowing  ;)

@Rampa Green Thank you dropping back in with smoke report mate, much appreciated  :yep:

Sounds like my kind of high ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this

A better pic this time. Lovely smoke this. High lasts all day.

large.B439B7BE-CA9E-4EA4-A926-D445F2C7235C.jpeg

4 people like this

I think I'm gonna have a crack at this one you know!

There was a cut "supersour silver diesel" did the rounds a few years back, maybe longer, the name was a mouthful and we all took the piss but the buzz was exactly like you guys just described.. And I never got my hands on the cut back then..

Gonna have to have a look methinks!

2 people like this

@Dodgee I remember SSSD very well buddy, if my memory serves me correctly I obtained that strain from a friend in Wales along with my dad's original exodus cheese clone, Blues (liver cut) and Ripper Quake(JTR x Cheese quake) :bong:

The good old days :)

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with our Super silver mate, would love to see this lady in your garden  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this

The high lasts hours mate. I took one at day 73 I think. Maybe start of day 74.  Biggest of the four plants I did as well, but was longest flowerer, not by much though.  Go for it

3 people like this