Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Original Amnesia

107 posts in this topic

@@Breezus pre-flowers should be showing any day now mate :)

I'll keep checking in to see your progress :)

All the best

D-M.

1 person likes this

@@Dinafem-Mark just to update ( pic tonight ) she is showing :lol:

Edited by Breezus

@@Breezus great to hear mate and will look out for the picture update :)

Thanks for the update mate much appreciated 🖒

All the best

D-M.

1 person likes this

@@Breezus looking nice mate🖒 not to much stretch and getting ready to go into full on flower mode :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

Until the next update :oldtoker: keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

1 person likes this

@@Dinafem-Mark checked her day 23 in flower and got the sweetest cinnamon aroma, first time I've smelled that one... is this a known pheno ?

@@Breezus sweet cinnamon is a smell I've not come across. You will have to keep me posted on this smell profile :)

I will ask our head breeder about this pheno :)

All the best

Mark.

2 people like this

On 14/01/2017 at 9:08 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@@Breezus sweet cinnamon is a smell I've not come across. You will have to keep me posted on this smell profile :)

I will ask our head breeder about this pheno :)

All the best

Mark.

Well, 33 days in 12/12 and she's developing a familiar hazy / lemon scent and she's doing well :-) 

@Breezuslooking like they are stacking the weight on nice mate and now into full on flower mode :)

Some nice tops forming and please keep the updates coming and thank you for the added pictures much appreciated :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark she's running alongside a Big Buddha Blue Cheese , they're both going to be 9 weeks within a day of each other and the Amnesia is beefing up noticeably faster (first run of either strain for me ) Amnesia likes her nutes and is drinking 1.5 ltr every 2 days (6.5 ltr pot) like clockwork . 

On 25/01/2017 at 8:57 PM, Breezus said:

@Dinafem-Mark she's running alongside a Big Buddha Blue Cheese , they're both going to be 9 weeks within a day of each other and the Amnesia is beefing up noticeably faster (first run of either strain for me ) Amnesia likes her nutes and is drinking 1.5 ltr every 2 days (6.5 ltr pot) like clockwork . 

You will find that amnesia can be a very heavy feeding strain. Will be watching the end of this grow diary with interest :)

All the best 

Mark. 

@Dinafem-Mark , it's about half way now and she Absofuckinglutely reeks of lemon incense , it's hard not to just sit breathing next to her. You weren't wrong about being greedy, she loves it ! I've historically kept to Indica Dom and some 50/50 for medicinal purposes and height. That being said I think the strawberry amnesia may be going in later this year now :B):

I'll post some more (hopefully better ) pics next week 

Peace 

Breezus 

@Dinafem-Mark just to keep you updated, she's @ 5 weeks now and apart from shorting her a bit on N in the grow period she looks and smells really nice. Plenty of everything pouring out of her buds , happy camper me :smoke:

large.5890fd5850665_Amnesia5weeks.pnglarge.5890fd6b6a6e6_Amnesia5weeksagain.pnglarge.5890fd7d437c8_Amnesia5weekslast.png

I really must get better at photography lol

Peace 

Breezus