Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Critical+

39 posts in this topic

DINAFEM CRITICAL

Critical+ is one of our most famous strain and that´s why we have improved it.

This new generation is more productive and faster than earlier ones. Therefore, you will be able to harvest a few days earlier.

The most interesting feature is without a doubt the intense aroma and taste that it produces.

Critical+ smells like fruity skunk, very strong smell which could pose a real problem particularly indoors, where the use of carbon filters is a must, until it is totally dry and packaged.

The effect is really intense from start to finish and a real pleasure to smoke, leaving a great aftertaste.

Critical+ has a lot of side branching with a short internodal distance which improves production.

It is advisable to control the height before flowering, due to its tendency to grow rapidly during this period.

• Dinafem´s most estimated strain.
  • Stinks.
  • Good producer.
  • Fast.
  • Production: 900-1200 gr
3 people like this

Would like some advice on this strain, I've been thinking of purchasing some beans, so here are few points I would like to know

Best time to turn if I want plants to be 1 metre high due to height restriction

Is critical + the same as critical mass

Finally does this plant like to be trained and topped

Thanks for your help

1 person likes this

I gave a mate who had never grown before my 5 pack of critical+ which I was given at the 2008 expo and I really ended up regretting it.

he did really well with it,great yield and great pot,very dense crystally buds..

in answer to the poster above yes critical+ is a famous clone of critical mass called 'bilbao' (probably the area of spain it was found) which I belive was selfed for the dinafem release.I would flower them at around 25-30 cm if you only have a metres height.

1 person likes this

What @@The lone stoner had said is bang on. The original critical+ is a great strain our critical+ 2.0 is as close to the "Bilbao" cut in seed for. When she goes to 12/12 she can stretch 1.5-2x so if you flip at around 30-35cm you will finish around 90-105cm. As height is a problem I would do some lst training and maybe a couple of times topped!.

Yes critical+ is very similar to critical mass contains a lot of the same genes @@johnboy2001 she will not let you down :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Thanks dudes this gas helped a lot, quick one mark is critical + 2.0 in your eyes a better than the original.

Critcal+ 1.0 is a good plant overall, easy to grow and great yield and smoke...a good grower can get 1gpw with her no bother, only slight negative is she is a little stretchy (x3 in flower) so she needs to be controlled.

I will be growing 2.0 next (got 1 freebie) and will see how she performs. Have been told it also likes to stretch so I will be prepared this time. But it is apparently a better version: resistant to mould, quicker flowering and more yield, 700g/psqm

I might buy another 3 seeds so I run 4 because its hard to see variation with just 1 plant, so 4 should give a better picture of how the strain is.

Thanks Dosti, how many plants per a 600w light to achieve 1gpw

I done a single freebie of this..

It was super frosty, dense nugs. Well Done in 8 wks.. she was lovely fairplay... :)

1 person likes this

Plant per sqm depends on how long you want to veg for IMO. If you have 1 plant in a meter you will veg longer than if you had 9. Just veg until your space is filled out.

I have 7 cream47 in a sqm and hope to get close to 1gpw and vegged them 4 weeks from seed.

Ok just worried about height but will lst them, I will be doing 4 under 1 light as only personal

Edited by johnboy2001

4 plants in 11ltr pots, vegged for 6 to 8 weeks should do really well.

I plan on doing 4 under 600w in aeroponics, 2 weeks veg is all I need I think as Critical 2.0 will stretch and fill my scrog net no bother.

That's what I was hoping with this strain, as it has such a rapid growth rate during flower that I may be able to turn after 2 weeks 6-8 weeks is way too long

Your circumstances and your methods dictate how long you veg for mate, soil is slow so you need to veg longer to root out the pots, especially big ones like 11 or 18 litres....with hydro, well aeroponics i find i can veg less and the stretch in flower will fill the rest.

My current grow, i vegged 4 weeks and ended up with plants too tall, but thats because im running from seed, if i did it again i would flip at 2 or 3 weeks veg the latest. You learn how the plant responds to your methods of growing and change your growing to make them both suit.

I ran 13 critical+ from seed in my last grow that was in soil, i think i vegged them for 4 to 6 weeks and they were in 6.5ltr pots....they trippled in height and had no substantial bud at the bottom, just a main cola and a few nugs below...i would give it 2 weeks veg and flip and maybe consider running SOG with it as it would suit SOC very well. But if plant numbers are a concern, you might have to do some LSTing, super cropping to keep height down.

Best of luck, if you do run critical+ then post diary.....i will be posting one [if i have the time] after my current one is finished...October-ish will be the start of my next grow.

I use coco mixed with clay pebbles mate, I understand what you are saying with finding which method works best, but with me being unsure with this strain I was a bit concerned as mentioned earlier with height restriction as it's meant to rocket up in flower.

I was under impression that this strain was a large yielder per a plant but by sounds of it it's better in SOG method,if time in veg is concern especially 6 weeks.

I always train my plants I've never done lst properly though just the old bending technique nd tying main stem down from side to side allowing undergrowth to come to top and then topping week two in veg, turning week 4.

Was worried though with height of plants as stated earlier, I'll get there thanks Dosti Al keep u posted thanks dude

3 people like this

One of our first strains and still a favourite of many. This is our critical+ being grown out from seed to harvest in Morocco :)

Enjoy :bong:

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
3 people like this