Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

Critical+ 2.0

82 posts in this topic

might have to get a pack soon as

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's a good solid performer a few phenos but doesn't come across slightly indica more 50/50 the best first one of the day for medical purposes and doesn't give me 8am couchlock too much 

Great smoke

Edited by Nick Berry

hi ran critical +2 again with similar results to last time there is very little smell to the bud, I tried drying with the exhaust fans off using only the dehumiidifier and there was still little smell, Im running co2 during the light period and venting the room at night, If I turn the exhaust fans off all together will this increase the smell? will it effect the plants not having fresh air during the dark period?

anyone else have this problem? Is there an additive which increases smell? The smoke is extremely nice , the plant is great to manicure , and the yield is outstanding at around 1.4g/watt yet it falls down in bag appeal. Any suggestions    thanks Wilson

15 hours ago, wilson2 said:

hi ran critical +2 again with similar results to last time there is very little smell to the bud, I tried drying with the exhaust fans off using only the dehumiidifier and there was still little smell, Im running co2 during the light period and venting the room at night, If I turn the exhaust fans off all together will this increase the smell? will it effect the plants not having fresh air during the dark period?

anyone else have this problem? Is there an additive which increases smell? The smoke is extremely nice , the plant is great to manicure , and the yield is outstanding at around 1.4g/watt yet it falls down in bag appeal. Any suggestions    thanks Wilson

couple of things mate.

1: bag appeal - leave that shit outta here mate, we ain't raising dealers.

2: don't turn off your extraction, ever.  It's needed to maintain negative pressure within your enviroment and ensures any and all air passes through your carbon filter.  Failing this your whole neighbourhood will stink like wet plant.

3: you don't add smell to a plant lol it just grows that way.  A plants smell comes from it's terpines, if grown correctly these will develop and express naturally.  If yours are a little lacking posible cause could have been too much light / heat.  Or possibly you dried it too quickly?

1 person likes this

thanks

Posted (edited)

This year I've been running a single pheno of Critical+ 2.0 and can say truly I'm very satisfied. Even with all my mistakes this plant always gives me a decent yield of strong skunky bud. The smell is violent and unmistakable sweet and piney skunk. Usually my place never stinks but having 2 of these in flower was just too much for my filter :cowboy: Rather slow in veg, the plant responds well to topping and ripens to perfection in 8 weeks (IMHO).

Besides being stunningly easy to grow, large amounts of this flower stuns most of my motivation. If you can grow only one plant/strain I would not recommend this one, unless you need motivation to sit on your ass all day :med: I tend to favour this strain in social situations where it's advisable to get ripped quickly. It has yet to let a smoker down and everybody has got blasted :bong:

Here's a crappy budshot:

large.615af0f3592af_C.jpg

Edited by mr.bodyload
2 people like this

Hold on to the mother, rocking horse s**' trying to get some dinafem seeds now. I've still got 2 critical 2.0 in my fridge from 2 years ago, I've got no mothering experience else I would crack them and mother my fave. 

This was my run of criticals which I tdont think I posted in this section of the forum large.IMG_20200305_173707_compress68.jpglarge.IMG_20200305_173645_compress14.jpglarge.IMG_20200306_120642_compress27.jpglarge.IMG_20200308_203515_compress29.jpglarge.IMG_20200305_173553_compress63.jpglarge.IMG_20200301_210625_compress54.jpglarge.IMG_20200301_210723_compress90.jpglarge.IMG_20200301_210651_compress72.jpg

4 people like this