Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dinafem-Mark

Critical Cheese

53 posts in this topic

DINAFEM CRITICAL CHEESE

Critical Cheese by Dinafem is a feminized, Sativa-dominant strain derived from a Cheese and a Critical+. It is the union of two of the strains of our catalogue renowned for they flavour and aroma.

Critical Cheese is one of the bricks that was missing in our building and it truly caters for the lovers of these two great strains. This outstanding plant is hardy, easy to grow, fast flowering and delivers big, heavy, compact buds covered in resin.

An anti-odour filter is required when growing Critical Cheese, since its smell is extremely strong during the last two weeks of the flowering period. It performs well indoors no matter what cultivation method is used, especially SCROG. However, the control of its size shouldn’t be overlooked. In outdoor cultivation, it responds best to temperate/dry climates and to the protected environment of greenhouses.

Critical Cheese has intense flavour and aroma with hints of lemon, pine, perfume and cheese. The long-lasting effect is powerful and cerebral, uplifting and euphoric. It is the perfect choice for spending quality time with friends.

Characteristics of Critical Cheese
  • Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
  • Feminized
  • 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
  • Genetics: Critical+ x Cheese
  • Indoor flowering period: 55-60 days
  • Outdoor harvest time: end of September / beginning of October
  • Indoor yield : 600 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 700-1300 g/plant
  • THC: 19%
  • CBD: 0.3%
  • THC/CBD ratio: 63:1
3 people like this

looking forward to this cross, got one free seed,this is what she looks like now,still only a baby

Critical Cheese

Critical Cheese1

Critical Cheese2

4 people like this

a little update on this lady, she showing sex now and ready for final pot, need a bit of advice on how much food she likes, i use plant magic old timers and soil. :v:

Critical Cheese

Critical Cheese

Critical Cheese

2 people like this

I got 1 seed too, freebie from attitude, not too keep on it due to it being sativa dominant, it might outgrow my space.

Will keep an eye on this thread. :)

1 person likes this

Another update on her, she started to stink very bad( in a good way) and not even in flower yet, she staying short and not too tall, i've not fed her any plant food yet just potting up. I Think the plant magic soil is a bit strong for her because her leaf tips curl down. I'll start flower in a week my be 2.

critical cheese

critical cheese

critical cheese

critical cheese

3 people like this

Another update on her, she started to stink very bad( in a good way) and not even in flower yet, she staying short and not too tall, i've not fed her any plant food yet just potting up. I Think the plant magic soil is a bit strong for her because her leaf tips curl down. I'll start flower in a week my be 2.

Looking very nice, green and healthy. I'm looking at our critical cheese for my next grow so will watch this with interest.

All the best with the cc

D-M..

1 person likes this

@@Dinafem-Mark

thanks mark, i'am looking forward to her, i'll keep you updated in this topic. :yep:

1 person likes this

Heres some more pics in veg just before i took some cuts of her, next pics be when she got some bud on her.

critical cheese (5)

critical cheese (4)

critical cheese (3)

critical cheese (2)

critical cheese (1)

3 people like this

hi Bodhan

look just like mine:)

2 people like this

i have to find out how to upload photos:)

HERE MAYBE:)

aa.. good thanks.:)..i just wanted to show you some of my c+c in flower but i managed to upload them to my gallery.

the leaves on yours are so symmetrical its unbelievable.perfect shape:)

2 people like this

Hi guys. Really interested in the Critical Cheese, what's the smoke like?

King JJ

you wont be disappointed:)!

their description is spot on...fast acting and strong your face will melt a bit:)happy too

very easy to fall in love with this strain for many reasons.BIG THICK SMOKE:)+easy to grow beautiful smell.i washed the empty glass jar 4times and left it in the cupboard and every time i open the cupboard i can still smell it a bit:)

2 people like this