Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem-Mark

California Hash Plant

20 posts in this topic

Dinafem CALIFORNIA HASHPLANT

California Hashplant has a bush-like shape, forming a well branched-out and wide plant, not particularly tall.

This plant is a pure indica and mould resistant.

The leaves are wide and dark with a short internodal distance, which improves flower production all over the surface of the branches.

This is a good and fast producer making it a safe bet outdoors.

It smells sweet, not very strong, making it easier to conceal than other strains.

It has medium strength and a sedative effect due to its CBD content, quite similar to the effect of hashish, as its name suggests.

It is suitable to be used as a tranquilliser, for patients with nervous disorders or sleeping difficulties, thanks to its low psychoactive effect, which calms more than excites the imagination.

• Medicinal.
  • Nice gentle aroma
  • Effect similar to hashish.
  • Production: 700 - 1000 gr
2 people like this

A nice little video of our California Hash Plant :)

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

Another one that sounds right up my street :D

2 people like this

@@stonerwizard I was thinking the same thing another great looking indica, definitely on my short list.

4 people like this

Can I buy Dinafem seeds by mail order within the UK? My paranoia doesn't want to have them shipped past borders :schmoll:

1 person likes this

Can I buy Dinafem seeds by mail order within the UK? My paranoia doesn't want to have them shipped past borders :schmoll:

I'm sure there are a few uk seed banks that will do this :)

All the best

D-M.

2 people like this

I was just looking at this one for a future grow, thanks for the info mark :) It's on the to do list ;)

2 people like this

Medicinal? For who, and for what?

My Medicinal preference is for high THC, low CBD.

Looks a lovely plant, sure it will suit many. But I believe the current CBD craze needs a rethink. Not everyone will find it useful. Some will, some won't.

For which reason I would prefer it if seed sellers stopped claiming their strain X is "Medicinal". ALL Cannabis has therapeutic properties. It really shouldn't be made into a selling point.

Just my 2p.

5 people like this

Medicinal? For who, and for what?

My Medicinal preference is for high THC, low CBD.

Looks a lovely plant, sure it will suit many. But I believe the current CBD craze needs a rethink. Not everyone will find it useful. Some will, some won't.

For which reason I would prefer it if seed sellers stopped claiming their strain X is "Medicinal". ALL Cannabis has therapeutic properties. It really shouldn't be made into a selling point.

Just my 2p.

I totally agree that just because a strain is high in cbd this does not make a medical strain rather the combination of a lower thc combined with a increased cbd content are much more beneficial to most medical members. Thc is a great compound found within the clandular trichome and does have its own great medical benefits :)

Get your point totally mate

All the best

D-M.

has anyone here grown it out?

im looking to try it out soon., but reading the description it doesn't seem to sell it as a potent smoke, maybe more a daytime smoke?

so I guess the question is? how does it smoke?

ive often read descriptions and found them to be a loose interpretation rather than  actual real life experiences.

cheers for your feedback

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 12/06/2016 at 8:00 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I totally agree that just because a strain is high in cbd this does not make a medical strain rather the combination of a lower thc combined with a increased cbd content are much more beneficial to most medical members 

@Dinafem-Mark don’t believe what you read in the newspaper.. In a recent study, the specific Bedrocan products that Dutch patients use on prescription were compared with the indications they suffered from.

For almost all indications, the product Bedrocan is the most commonly used. Bedrolite (high cbd low thc) was the least often prescribed.

Bedrocan®
THC 22% |  CBD <1.0%
Sativa

Flos

Bedrobinol®
THC 13.5% | CBD <1.0%
Sativa
Flos 

Bediol®
THC 6.3% | CBD 8%
Sativa
Granulate 

Bedica ®
THC 14% | CBD <1.0%
Indica
Granulate

Bedrolite®
THC <1.0% | CBD 9%
Sativa
Granulate

:smokin:

Edited by Era
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No offence @Dinafem-Mark but can’t help thinking it’s a bit irresponsible to be recommending low thc high cbd strains to patients when drs are recommending them high thc low cbd strains. Starting slowly and increasing the dose being the advice for those who don’t want to get high.

Also there seems to be a push from heavily invested politicians over here to promote low thc cannabis over the medicinal stuff.. profiting at the expense of deliberately misinformed patients.

It seems to me that seed companies and cbd oil companies are also profiting from this misinformation at the expense of patients health.. which is sad.

:smokin:

Edited by Era
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oops 

Edited by Era
1 person likes this

Ignore previous post.. it’s been a long day :smokin:

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Era said:

Ignore previous post.. it’s been a long day :smokin:

Ha,ha,you re not the first,nor the last @Era .

2 people like this