Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spankydemonkey

green poison fast version nft grow

173 posts in this topic

another update, this one was taken last night at day 28 (4weeks flower).

there starting to spread out now they are putting the weight on.

gallery_35372_9228_27706.jpg

drained both tanks, refilled them both with 60 litres of water, ionic bloom at 1.2ec,, and added 0.5ml per litre of liquid silicon, ph down to 6ph, also added 20ml of liquid oxy into each tank, also giving 5ml of liquid oxy every day to each tank, and topping up and adjusting ec/ph when needed which is daily.

i'll get a couple of close up shots later and post them up as i was abit pushed for time last night.

4 people like this

looking really nice mate, stunning for 4 weeks!

I get a little jealous everytime I see your updates. I'm 4 days ahead of you in flower and mine ain't got shit on yours. Gonna be making some adjustments to my environment and groom I think, first being the light. Looking exellent spanky

Can you get a close up shot of some of the bigger buddage, just so i have something to go on when mine get to 4 weeks, please buddy. They look Fat.

youre gonna get some nice buds there buddy, green poison is a really vigorous plant.

nice work ;)

looking really nice mate, stunning for 4 weeks!

thx kipper, yeh they are looking great m8.

I get a little jealous everytime I see your updates. I'm 4 days ahead of you in flower and mine ain't got shit on yours. Gonna be making some adjustments to my environment and groom I think, first being the light. Looking exellent spanky

thx k-b, just see how yours goes m8,i think you will still do well.

Can you get a close up shot of some of the bigger buddage, just so i have something to go on when mine get to 4 weeks, please buddy. They look Fat.

thx HH, yeh i'll take a few later on when the lights come on m8.

youre gonna get some nice buds there buddy, green poison is a really vigorous plant.

nice work ;)

thx camel, yeh they are doing well, there deffo a vigorous plant m8.

1 person likes this

@@HippyHair

here you go m8, obvioulsy taken today at day 29.

gallery_35372_9228_254219.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_340794.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_576338.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_544118.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_576375.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_51804.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_112375.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_195478.jpg

9 people like this

Looking good. How do you get in amongst that lot to trim under the canopy? Before now I've had to go in underneath lying on my back. A right pain in the arms lol

1 person likes this

chester, i trim the bottom at 5 days into flower, leave it any later and i would not be able to do it.lol

1 person likes this

Wow man! what a beautiful jungle there!

thanks for sharing, the buds are getting fat nicely!

jaypp

1 person likes this

Looking heavy already (4 weeks!) There's a fella on here called Camel who did these plants using the same food as you and he had some beautiful plants (Monsters even)

Very well done sir :)

2 people like this

2 more weeks and she should be full bags full sir

2 people like this

Wow man! what a beautiful jungle there!

thanks for sharing, the buds are getting fat nicely!

jaypp

Looking heavy already (4 weeks!) There's a fella on here called Camel who did these plants using the same food as you and he had some beautiful plants (Monsters even)

Very well done sir :)

2 more weeks and she should be full bags full sir

thx guyx, yes they are coming along fine, and yeh not long now.

1 person likes this

been abit cold these last several days, i had to put the radiator on in the grow room to keep the temps up during the day, its was down to 16.8c. growth slowed down a little, as my res temps was also at 18.2c, so i put a fish tank heater in each tank to keep the water around 21c.

i cant believe it for the month of august.

Edited by spankydemonkey
1 person likes this

Yeah that's a bit low mate like you say for this time of the year. Got as low as 23 here but that's pulling in ambient passive intake, I can live with that. Won't be long with the oil rad myself :sadwalk: