Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DutchPassionTony

AutoDurban Poison by Dutch Passion

AutoDurban Poison is the auto version of our photoperiod best seller, its a blindingly strong smoke. And as you can see from the pictures, the yields are pretty hefty too.

The Dutch Passion weekly blog is a grow review of AutoDurban, grown in airpots, with Plagron Light soil, Advanced Nutrients and with (coughs) LED. The full story is here http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/dutch-passion-autodurban-poison-from-seed-to-poison-in-11-weeks/

And some pictures for your personal enjoyment.

gallery_70468_4085_184024.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_39379.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_21468.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_216207.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_236012.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_210325.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_210325.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_211049.jpg

4 people like this

Holy shit that is a hefty bud! That nugget in the last picture looks delicious too. I'm gonna have a read through the full story right now. That looks amazing Tony.

Stone the crows that's some mahoosive bud....

What does it taste like, smell like please? I might buy a pack o these ....also what about outside? Any good Tony? How have they performed outside?

1 person likes this

Nice that hope mine come out even half as good ;)

Hazy

1 person likes this

Would auto Durban be doable outdoors in the uk tony? We all know DP is a good producers for us Brits as it's got good mould resistance I wonder if the same can be said the auto version, if so you might have a great indoor and outdoor auto strain all in one package, a true "ticks all the boxes" strain.

Anasrzi

Also....bit of deficiency there Tony no? hahahaha

Everyone who is asking if this will do well outside look at the blog. He tells you that it does well outdoors even in northern climates such as the UK.

Very nice work! :D

Everyone who is asking if this will do well outside look at the blog. He tells you that it does well outdoors even in northern climates such as the UK.

Trouble with that is we were told auto Frisian dew was the next great step towards a hardy,mould resistant good yielding..... Not so much I actual fact, looks like ADP has been worked on a bit more before release might grab a pack next year to try I know of a guy who's doing them outdoors at a similar lat to me in his backyard fingers crossed for him.

Anasrzi

Trouble with that is we were told auto Frisian dew was the next great step towards a hardy,mould resistant good yielding..... Not so much I actual fact, looks like ADP has been worked on a bit more before release might grab a pack next year to try I know of a guy who's doing them outdoors at a similar lat to me in his backyard fingers crossed for him.

Anasrzi

I've never grown any of Dutch passions stuff so I can say shit about how they actually perform outdoors, but I just thought I'd point that out Incase it helped anybody who couldn't be bothered to read through the blog.