Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

K-B

kush-bush's 2nd diary. S.A.D fast version scrog

388 posts in this topic

Jus having a look thou mate , the are coming on good nice and healthy . What are ur temps at ? Mine were 30-31 c the other day and the thrived off it

Yo easy thanks for stopping by matey.

Well the highest they hit was last weekend at 40c! Had a few consistent days where the temps were 34-38c and apart from odd times they have been high in general. It's cooler this evening though and You can see the therm in one of the pictures of the critical I just uploaded reading 25c outside the tent. In the tent was around 28 so all round better this evening. I hope it stays that way, I think I suffer in the heat more than my plants lol.

1 person likes this

Wow , they are high hope they get better for ya mate

1 person likes this

@@Easy01

Yep, very high. My tent is in the loft so not much I can do. They still look healthy and I've only gotta hold out until I can switch to 12/12 and it'll be OK because the lights will only be on over night when it's cooler. I'm probably gonna have them off from 8.30am until 8.30pm.

2 people like this

I've thrown a couple of extra seeds on to germinate tonight. I got some Gojicheddars for subbing to the site and I just put 2 down, weren't planning on it but there's space for one more in the tent. If they are both male then I've lost nothing, if I get one female then I'll be happy and it can go where the S.A.D that died would of been and if there's 2 females I'll have to get rid of one as I don't have space to keep both till their fully grown. I still got 13 left for future grows so I won't be that unhappy if their both male. I'm not really expecting anything to come from this to be honest but It'd be nice to have 3 different strains to smoke so thought I'd try it. Hope the sweet team are cool with me featuring another non sweet seeds strain in this diary? I don't want it to steer too far away from the S.A.D.

2 people like this

Hi Kush-Bush, isn't a problem ;)

you also can show the other strains in this thread.

Good luck with all!

jaypp

2 people like this

Hi Kush-Bush, isn't a problem ;) you also can show the other strains in this thread. Good luck with all!jaypp

Thank you jaypp. I appreciate it :)

1 person likes this

Didn't know you was a lofty to kb. I'll be tagging along in the background mate. Good luck with your grow.

2 people like this

Crafty quick lil GojiCheddar, lookin forwards to the updates ! :)

2 people like this

@@revert yes mate I have no choice. I'd much rather it in the bedroom or something if I could. You know what it's like with lofts and temperatures lol too hot or too cold. Cheers for stopping by mate and your welcome to tag along, more the merrier.

@@Inspiration101 yeah mate I couldn't help myself lol fingers crossed I get a female ay. One seed is starting to open up already and the other has gone near black and is showing no signs of cracking. We'll see whats happening by tomorrow morning I think and I'll get some pictures up when they are cracked. Thanks for stopping by mate.

3 people like this

UPDATE DAY 12

not much to say just things are going smooth and the girls are looking well. They have been taking 1l of water every other day.

The S.A.D and in particular S.A.D 1 are very vigorous.

S.A.D 1

gallery_86994_9153_174871.jpg

S.A.D 2

gallery_86994_9153_123052.jpg

The critical

gallery_86994_9153_60419.jpg

GROUP SHOT

gallery_86994_9153_224527.jpg

MY GOJICHEDDAR SEEDS

well one has got its tap root out and the other is still showing no sign of cracking and is also very dark. I'm going to let the tap root emerge just a little more then get her under soil

gallery_86994_9153_80987.jpg

6 people like this

Looking nice and healthy mate :yep:

MK

2 people like this

Looking nice and healthy mate :yep:

MK

Thanks MK

1 person likes this

All looking good so far my friend,

You are doing a very fine job on your plants and they're showing a nice growth ;)

thanks for sharing!

jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

All looking good so far my friend,You are doing a very fine job on your plants and they're showing a nice growth ;)thanks for sharing!jaypp

Thanks for the kind words jaypp. Im happy so far :)

1 person likes this

nice and glossy leaves buddy,sure sign of healthy plants :yep:

how do you post full size pics ??

2 people like this