Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
George Jung

Mazar 2001

30 posts in this topic

@@DutchPassionTony I read the diary you gave me the link to and you can tell the Mazarin a mile off. It looks the same as back in late 2000. I'm going to get me some beans of that variety for my next grow for sure!

Thanks for replying about the MS helpful strains. I will show my wife once I finish work.

@@DutchPassionTony I will PM you once I get to 50 posts as I would like to discuss it a bit further with you if you don't mind. Thank you again for replying. I will head straight to Utrechtstraat and the giant bean above the door when we visit in Aug. I remember visiting on my 18th Birthday many many years ago and thinking it was a coffeeshop on my first visit to Amsterdam :)

Ive grown mazar for years,i love it.

1 person likes this

Got 3 in a 1x1 1.80 tent at the mo from seed under 660 watts

put in to flower @ 9 inches in 16 days the now 36in monsters

Will put a pic up in a bit once the beer and spliffs wake

me up from a 12 factory shift :)

I do think 1 might of filled the tent given 1 week more veg

Absolutly cant wait to try the Orange Hill Special @@DutchPassionTony!

On a side note, Since Nirvana stopped selling California Orange, Could you tell me if yours is the same?

E2a: Probably would have been more suitable in another thread but its done now.

Edited by Punk#1

hey Punk,

Our Cali Orange has been in our collection ages, at least since the 1980's I just checked an old catalogue of ours. The real question would be whether Nirvana based their genetics on ours - which I guess they will have done on the basis that the name is the same, but I can't say for certain.

It's still a top-seller, very resinous and strong, you can't go wrong with a stable old-school variety

1 person likes this

hey george - I look forward to your PM at 50 posts. But to cut a long story short I wouldn't think too long about planting a CBD variety for someone that has MS. MS seems to be one of those conditions which CBD can clearly help, it was the main focus of GW Pharmaceuticals attention when they introduced their Sativex cannabis spray

3 people like this

hey Punk,

Our Cali Orange has been in our collection ages, at least since the 1980's I just checked an old catalogue of ours. The real question would be whether Nirvana based their genetics on ours - which I guess they will have done on the basis that the name is the same, but I can't say for certain.

It's still a top-seller, very resinous and strong, you can't go wrong with a stable old-school variety

Thanks @@DutchPassionTony, Yes i was under the impression that Nirvanas version of Cali O was taken probably from DP from what ive read on the internet. Which is good news!

Absolutly love this strain one of my all time favourites.

Absolutly cant wait to try the Orange Hill Special @@DutchPassionTony!

On a side note, Since Nirvana stopped selling California Orange, Could you tell me if yours is the same?

E2a: Probably would have been more suitable in another thread but its done now.

Ive just done a new Orange Hill Update in my Journal, right near harvest at day 98 overall & 57 days 8wks in flower they look good......... Niew Orange Hill Special Journal by Automatser in Dp forum Pk1.... didant mean to but it's done now too !!............... AM

Edited by AutoMaster
1 person likes this

Kewl, will have a look in! Cheers bud!

It seems a no brainer as far as CBD and medicinal uses after reading those articles and more info online @@DutchPassionTony. GW Pharmaceuticals info also interesting. Thanks again, I will call into your shop early August to select a strain or two :)

hey george, unfortunately we closed the Amsterdam shop a couple of years ago. It became uneconomical to run it as the orders went increasingly online rather than through the shop

@@DutchPassionTony that's a massive shame. Looks like it's an online order instead of calling in :( Couldn't see it being cheap rent on Utrechtstraat

I just droped my mazar grown 5 drop 5z lowist drop I ever had been using cool tube tho. But the smoke nice this a very strong weed make ur eyes feel very heavy old skool taste might not be for every one. Me and my long time smokin bud like it tho had a ses yesterday he been cutting dwn lately after first zoot rolled a phat one didnt hear much out of him for a while.

I've just smoked the bud from the regular seed . It's hasn't the same dank smell or heavy stone . I have two cuts and will grow them out . Other years I bought the feminised beans ,maybe that plant/pack has the same genotype and a stronger toke !