Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
true

Grow 2 - Dutch Passion AutoXtreme in 30 litre airpots

71 posts in this topic

lol ah that's not good. There a good company tho. I dint pay shit and they sent me free seeds so I won't doubt em. Did take 2-3 weeks direct from breeder though. I'll put up some pics later. I won't do an auto unless it's got these xxl genetics in from now on.

They landed today... Got loads of free seeds :D

They are some big old buds man! Seeing that Pepsi can there is a great comparison. Always love your updates true, they are some brilliant plants. What you growing next? I know you've had a couple ideas but not sure if you decided.

true mate,.................................... i hope the answer is yes, but did you tip that non diet pepsi into 5ltrs ph'ed and feed it to the dames de extreme bro ??..........during the last 3wks every 3rd watering ?/ mixed seperatly from your nute and fed yea............................ i it's a great carbo load for your beneficials in the soil matrix bro.......................... i use non sulphur black-strap mollasess, 2tsp in 5ltrs starting wk 6 flower. it will give you 15% more trichs bro,................ i can vouch,................. just dont mix with you nute, or put in res, use smal vessel you can clean out each time..................... good harvest bro 100 ea avrage, well done True mate............. you have grasped the nettle, took the bytes, and now the rewards................................ dont forget to jar it at 65% RH and add the 62% Boveda pack into jar to keep RH stable............... fridge it if at all pos............... then when it come up to room ambient............................ awwwaaaaaa the bouquet..................AutoEx................... citrus delight........................... Enjoy one of the best toke out there bro... you earned it................... AM

1 person likes this

Hi T mate........................ Frisian isant like a Holstein cross !!............................ Frisian is actually a set of islands in the channel that are in the realm of Netherlands, and where the strain originates.......... >>

nlwestfz

Some serious stonners on these islands.......... been to a choice cafe in De Koog and got Koogered up !!..................... sot of like the isle of man but in nl............ but there aint any Frisian on the isle of man.......... just exstortianate beer prices.......... !!.......................... T mate.................... So FrysianDuckDewFoots ??.......................... or FDDF.................sounds cool T.................... them nugs are coming bredren...........FDDF nugs.............................. loaded with Dew of frizzzzzzz............................. awwaaaaa nice............................. nice growing bro..................... cant wait to see the full flower.............. hit em with a mollasses carbo load last 3wks 2tsp in 100ml hot water into 5ltrs ph'ed and seperatly from nute every 3rd watering hit em with carbo load T............................. 15% added trich loading bro.................................... AM
1 person likes this

Sorry Bro will do pics today or tomorrow. I've found mould I'm my grow room, so I'm harvesting Wat needs to b dun first. The cheese is still trying to foxtail though.

Hey mate sorry to hear that about the mould. Bad luck man.

Not too much damage I hope.

Cheers AutoMaster :D

Glad you OK

1 person likes this

Just before chop

Cheese xxl

gallery_83612_8323_96369.jpg

gallery_83612_8323_324670.jpg

This was shoved in the corner only the top cola got proper light.. It did produce some fat buds tho

3 people like this

Just before chop

Cheese xxl

gallery_83612_8323_96369.jpg

gallery_83612_8323_324670.jpg

This was shoved in the corner only the top cola got proper light.. It did produce some fat buds tho

Nice job mate!

Ive got mine in the fridge ready for the next run :)

2 people like this

The original Outlaw genetics never fail to impress at 21% she is pokey to T......... i grew the outlaw a while back, and was superb strain defo XXL outcome.................... 80 days T nice mate........... superb grow bredren... AM

1 person likes this

Cheers AutoMaster :D

Glad you OK

No worries T......... good to see your AEx came out good bro...... you are a long way from the start now bredren........... the results reflect this well T.................. AM

Hey mate sorry to hear that about the mould. Bad luck man.

Not too much damage I hope.

Re; Botrytis,........... that is a large space ie, (TCZ Total Culture Zone M3) of i am guessing around 80-85 cubic meters Tot/Volume (Grow Space), that needs changing 10-15 times per hour.. So allowing 55% system & ducting flow & pressure loss............ you would then need to also double this figure to ensure (RH Control)

R/u = 15*85 = 1275m3/hr And then add the system loss/compensation ratio at 8.25/m3/hr*15 = 124M3/Hr = Total Flow Required = 1275 + 124 = 1399m3/Hr/1 to change the air in the space correctly, and to keep Rh below 59% and the temp not exceeding 25.8c..................... white mold botty and others (Indigenous) will take the space for an advantage........ sterilizing will kill 98% allowing a return if "Conditions Are Right"......................

...... if they are not dormancy ensues to degradation of "Hyphea" spaws.......... death soon after to mold spores............ nature will sterilize the problem environmentally her self by conscripted to dormancy the spaws,..................... with many other problems parameters outside the above could cause as well................... but dont let the Rh drop below 48% dry air and high temps bring mite dormancy into hatch with others..............

.... i just found a, "large Chinese Armored Earwig" exited one of my pound land 1.5m canes, it got the hot needle once i figured out where it was hiding down the 10mm bore hole in the cane sleeping like a log after midnight leaf stoner sessions............. Pics of the dead armored Chinese Earwig on me blog T Bro............

.... You need minimum air change of 1400M3/hr/1 T to solve it humidifiers for summer dehumidify winter...... 2no 750m3/Hr fans or the quiet db option 4no 100mm 350-400m3/Hr/1 fan units linked to the pre carbon filter "Silencer" on exit run, silencer onto 4no 100mm carbon filters on multi "Y" pieces to handle flows and create the low back pressure requirements, these multi carbon filter set up, on Y pieces offer T............

This is how i solved the issue in my early days of culture T, mother nature is throwing shit at you bro............. let the fight back begin....................... swarne method for me, and advised................ nothing more disappointing than a botty struck king colas bud, as they are the highest in the space................... not really good for dry rub hash either sadly............

....... after all the hard work, intense monitoring/canna husbandry & dollar at day 100, mother nature, she robs you right before the Finnish line, of the prize possession The "Colas Set's" where most energy is stored........ AM

1 person likes this