Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styer556

AutoUltimate

106 posts in this topic

Some monsters there styer are they much fatter this week?

1 person likes this

Some monsters there styer are they much fatter this week?

Hey vapes ,yes they look a bit fatter will post update next, if i dont frack up in next few weeks i will have a really nice grow this time :)

WEEK 9 UPDATE

Hi all had a bit of a problem with leaves dieing and curling up this week also some going crispy

figured it was heat stress and the fan blowing on plants way too much

also think i have a magnesium def so am going to give some epsom salts next watering ,never used this before but read it was for mag def

i put a new fan and filter in and it has got temps down to 27,28 lights on and 20 lights off

i hit 35 last week :(

i think the heat has slowed the plants down last few weeks so will see how it goes on week 10 :)

here is the 7 litre pot which is doing really well

gallery_76799_7430_161606.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_37653.jpg

the 19 litre dirt pouch

gallery_76799_7430_35481.jpg

side stems on this are bigger than some of my main colas on other plants i grew before :)

gallery_76799_7430_219309.jpg

this picture does not do this justice here is the Airpot i cant take plants out so cant take a good picture of it but this is 1

gallery_76799_7430_17057.jpg

the box is so crowded with these 3 they are massive ,when they are done will take all 3 out one by one and take a langer load of pictures

as you can see the clawing of the leaves and burnt pacthes on some hopefully sorted temps and fan and mag this week :)

gallery_76799_7430_228400.jpg

phew need smoke now

any advice would be helpfull and welcome cheers all

the lamp is at 5 foot six inchs high :)

Edited by styer556
2 people like this

Coming on nice :D

1 person likes this

Your ladies looking good. Going to be some nice colas.

1 person likes this

Good job , Day one thing for DP autos they are pretty dam big lol

1 person likes this

Thanks true,tdam,agito :) am loving these hope smoke will be nice :)

WEEK 10

Hi all week 10, these are taking longer than i thought :) but should be worth there weight in weed :)

everything going fine i gave the airpot 4 mill per litre of bloom last watering and i think i made the yellowing worse lol but cant be sure

this is the 7 litre pot and i think it looks nearly ready compared to the others

gallery_76799_7430_182577.jpg

it they would just bulk up i would be over the moom with these

gallery_76799_7430_265833.jpg

the 19 litre pot

gallery_76799_7430_261135.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_261135.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_92450.jpg

the temps are fine now that i have better extraction between 20 lights out 27-30 lights on depending on the weather

hopefully only 2 more weeks my gars are empty :)

thanks for looking :rockon:

3 people like this

Looking good styer, fingers crossed they fatten up for you :)

1 person likes this

another 1-2 weeks should see them nicely cooked. Don't worry about the yellowing leaves, you often see it at the end of auto grows, just keep feeding them. The last couple of weeks is good for growth, and by the looks of it you will get a decent contribution from the side blooms as well.

2 people like this

Autos do fade towards the end of there life so might be natural . If your using soft water like me sometimes to much nute does push organic ph to low. I have spoke to biobizz a couple of times on this.

looks like tony beat me to it

1 person likes this

Looking good styer, fingers crossed they fatten up for you :)

Cheers vapes :)

another 1-2 weeks should see them nicely cooked. Don't worry about the yellowing leaves, you often see it at the end of auto grows, just keep feeding them. The last couple of weeks is good for growth, and by the looks of it you will get a decent contribution from the side blooms as well.

Nice one Tony ,ok will do was not going to feed anymore but will keep feeding

Yes some of the side blooms are really big :)

at the end will take them out one at a time and take some photos cant wait :)

Autos do fade towards the end of there life so might be natural . If your using soft water like me sometimes to much nute does push organic ph to low. I have spoke to biobizz a couple of times on this.

looks like tony beat me to it

Nice one agito .hopefully that is the case ,i really have to get a proper ph meter ,i dont know if i have soft or hard water :)

will look it up ,cheers

Looking sweet dude, keep at it, almost there ! :)

1 person likes this