Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styer556

AutoUltimate

106 posts in this topic

These look to have great yield potential Sty, I share your excitement.

One idea could be to try to tie-down the main growing stem a little bit, enough to give it e.g. a small 20 degree tilt (leaning tower of piza style) . That way you allow all of the main cola to be bathed in the light if it creeps up by another few cm.

Looking really good Sty. Keep this up and you will be fantasising about a bigger grow room for the next grow :-)

1 person likes this

Hey man. Nice to see your ladies have start to bloom. They have got real tall. How tall are they now? Mine has stopped stretched now and are blooming, for a week or so. I think they will produce really good :) Hope the high is nice to. Llisten when tony steps in, he knows his thing :) hope all is well with you !

1 person likes this

These look to have great yield potential Sty, I share your excitement.

One idea could be to try to tie-down the main growing stem a little bit, enough to give it e.g. a small 20 degree tilt (leaning tower of piza style) . That way you allow all of the main cola to be bathed in the light if it creeps up by another few cm.

Looking really good Sty. Keep this up and you will be fantasising about a bigger grow room for the next grow :-)

Hey Tony ,yes i am delighted with them so far ,i have put some bambo sticks into pots and bent the plants over a bit .this should be ok

lol bigger room would love it

Hey man. Nice to see your ladies have start to bloom. They have got real tall. How tall are they now? Mine has stopped stretched now and are blooming, for a week or so. I think they will produce really good :) Hope the high is nice to. Llisten when tony steps in, he knows his thing :) hope all is well with you !

Hi Tdam ,they are at 100 cm plus now :)

have heard the high is nice from these am really looking forward to the next few weeks seeing them bloom :)

How's things going? :)

I'm doing AutoUltimate on my next grow.

How's things going? :)

I'm doing AutoUltimate on my next grow.

Hey True ,you will love em they are the biggest autos i have seen, 100 cm plus i had to bend them over ,i think this is going to be huge yield :)

1 person likes this

UPDATE WEEK 7

Well really 53 days ,These are huge plants :)

There are 3 plants in this space and it is very crowded

i have bent over the plants with string tied to the side walls as you can see the other bud sites are loving this and reaching for the light ,these will prob be 90 day plants to be honest

the Ultimate on the left is in the 10 litre airpot and the leaves are very yellow dont know its its over feed or under the plant on the left is in the 19 litre dirt pouch and it looks a bit over fert to me

this is all one plant it is bent over towards camera :)

thanks for looking :)

UPDATE WEEK 7

Well really 53 days ,These are huge plants :)

There are 3 plants in this space and it is very crowded

i have bent over the plants with string tied to the side walls as you can see the other bud sites are loving this and reaching for the light ,these will prob be 90 day plants to be honest

the Ultimate on the left is in the 10 litre airpot and the leaves are very yellow dont know its its over feed or under the plant on the left is in the 19 litre dirt pouch and it looks a bit over fert to me

this is all one plant it is bent over towards camera :)

thanks for looking :)

I dont see no pics mate?

Am I tripping or are they missing ? :D

Yeah, I don't see pics either.

UPDATE WEEK 7

Sorry for the frack up all :)

These are at 53 days 7 and a half weeks

gallery_76799_7430_149074.jpg

There are 3 plants in this space and its very crowded

gallery_76799_7430_39147.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_201510.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_9113.jpg

i have been giving all 3 2 mill per litre bloom and some times 1 mill per litre fish mix or grow

Temps are going from 20 lights out to some times 32 when sun is out

this below is all one plant it is bent over towards camera :)

gallery_76799_7430_126886.jpg

The picture is not doing this justice, its in the 19 litre dirt pouch

gallery_76799_7430_42843.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_47378.jpg

i am amazed with them

thanks for looking

1 person likes this

Nice mate, there romping along :D

1 person likes this

Looking good styer! I agree, it's a great lady :)

1 person likes this

I think this could be your best yet Sty, don't you?

The plants have a great structure to them and have the potential to be hefty. Another 2-3 weeks and they will be looking great. You have got the plants really tuned in to the nutrients and the grow room, nice growing.

1 person likes this

Nice mate, there romping along :D

Cheers True, :yes:

Looking good styer! I agree, it's a great lady :)

Am loving em just hope they fatten up next few weeks :)

I think this could be your best yet Sty, don't you?

The plants have a great structure to them and have the potential to be hefty. Another 2-3 weeks and they will be looking great. You have got the plants really tuned in to the nutrients and the grow room, nice growing.

Thanks Tony ,this is going to be biggest grow by far ,loads of bud sites on them ,lol about the nutrients ..i am all over the place with them dont know if i am giving to much or to little most of the time :)

will keep going with what i am doing anyways :)