Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
styer556

AutoUltimate

106 posts in this topic

Hey AM cheers bud ,yeah I looked up catologue and it says to put them in soil then after week or 2 transplant into final pots ,i have just put them into final pots just there 7 litre one 19 litre dirt pot and 10 litre airpot

Will see if much difference at the end

Really looking forward to the airpot I watered it just there bit difficult for sure lol had to clean up a bit after

Thanks

Ok i potted up all 3 yesterday, 1 in the airpot ,dirt pouch,and the 7 litre normal pot

gallery_76799_7430_185261.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_63423.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_36191.jpg

they are a week old today, all going well temps are fine 27 lights on 22 lights off

am spraying the box with water and have a wet towel to keep humidity up

looking forward to seeing how the different pots go

thanks for looking :hippy:

WEEK 2

Hello everything going grand they are loving there new pots :)

this is Airpot one huge fan leaves all ready :)

gallery_76799_7430_132456.jpg

And the dirt pouch ...

gallery_76799_7430_9094.jpg

And normal pot

gallery_76799_7430_47689.jpg

I think these will be big Autos by the look of them at 2 weeks :)

Have other plants in box but these are under the light most

gallery_76799_7430_96422.jpg

Thanks for looking :rockon:

3 people like this

I was looking at these for an outdoor but having seen how large the colas can get I doubt they'd take the conditions tbh.

Indoor however they look real nice for a huge yielder.

Watching with interest

Stu

I was looking at these for an outdoor but having seen how large the colas can get I doubt they'd take the conditions tbh.

Indoor however they look real nice for a huge yielder.

Watching with interest

Stu

Cheers Stu ,yes am really looking forward to seeing how big these get :)

WEEK 3

Hey all, these are lovely plants ,finding it a bit ackward watering them with the different pot sizes ,am having to write down when i water each

Normal pot......

gallery_76799_7430_156957.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_126071.jpg

10 Litre Airpot...........

gallery_76799_7430_100515.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_53735.jpg

19 litre dirt pouch...........

gallery_76799_7430_100291.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_184438.jpg

The Airpot is the biggest plant so far ,the stem is noticably thicker than the other

Am loving these so far anyway :rockon:

1 person likes this

Hey man. Nice ladies. I do the autoultimates to. Have only seen you do this strain since official release. I am at day 37. 600w. So far i am happy with this strain. :) wish u the best!

Hey man. Nice ladies. I do the autoultimates to. Have only seen you do this strain since official release. I am at day 37. 600w. So far i am happy with this strain. :) wish u the best!

Hey Tdam ,yes this is my first time growing these they are amazing , have only 2 more inchs left that my light will stretch too and my box is approx 5 foot 6 inchs high

they are deff going to be the biggest autos weight wise i have done

they are slightly droopy at times in the air pot and the 19 litre dirt pouch ,dont know why

have you any pictures mate would love to see em. :) wish you the best also

just realised i missed a week update they are 5 weeks sat so 35 days old then. will update as soon as i can they have gone massive :)

Hey. Yeah i agree, they get tall, and growing good. How often do you give them water? I think they like alot of water. Last days i have given 2 liter each a day. They seem very happy with that. I am only on my second grow so i am just a beginner but i think i am doing ok. I have pics but when i try to upload it says i have reached maximum space limit. Do u know why i cant upload any more? Im happy to share. Im doing vertical bulb and have 9 ladies in a ring around it. I needed to try after i read about it. So far so good i think :) first grow i got around 760 gr :) think different and automazar. Overcrowded room but i was happy with the yeild. I think ultimates look stronger and bigger :) she can produce, thats for sure. Throw up some pics and show me your ladies. Peace.

1 person likes this

Thats mad looking set up Tdam

gallery_84989_9196_104629.jpg

Is it hard to water them

do they lean towards the light.

if you reduce the size of the photo before you put them into your album you can just copy and paste into post

i reduce mine down to 600x800 and if works for me

am very busy at moment cant seem to get time to get into box and take some pictures at lights out

they look lovely i cant wait to see the end product :)

Edited by styer556
1 person likes this

Hey. Its not to difficult to give them water.. I just bring out the lady in the center of the opening then i can sneak in and watering them. I did some lst before and tuck the branches abit so all budsites get some light. Just yesterday i put a string to prevent one lady to grow to close to the bulb.. It will possibly be some more strings coz i think they will grow little more. Will probably do it tomorrow and try to put all branches in same distance from light. the lamp stays on a pot raised a bit and just a normal clip-fan. It does what its suppose to so im fine with that, ive seen the hanging bulb but i feel better with it like this. the girls dont have eyes so they dont mind either :D About photos i use an iphone so i cant copy the code.. It just dont want. Ill keep an eye at your grow diary coz i want to see your ladies :) thanks for the photo. Have a great weekend.

1 person likes this

Hey Tdam ,i can use my samsung galaxy s4 to take pictures then i send them to my computer through blue tooth or wireless

then resize them ,then i go to my album open picture fully then copy and paste into post ?

Anyway went into box at lights out -1 hour plants are very droopy

they are 5 weeks old today

gallery_76799_7430_212729.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_176182.jpg

they are not as bad as this with lights on :( and it seems to only be happening with airpot and dirt pouch prob some thing to do with watering is my guess

they are growing great all the same though

light is up to max height now ,these are big ladies for sure

gave 1/2 mill bloom per litre of water yesterday morning

temps are going from 22 lights off to 31 lights on very warm last few days

thanks for looking

1 person likes this

WOW these are huge, tallest is 95 cm from top of pot which is the airpot. they are a pain to water but fantastic for growing

will have to bend em over light is at max height and the plant is 8 inchs from it ,thought i would never say this but....................... STOP FUCKING GROWING! :)

just cracked 2 more seeds going to try and have 2 plants done every 5 weeks

will post some better pictures tomorrow when i have time, cheers

is it ok to put a bambo cane into the pots at this stage think i am going to need them for support when the buds start to fatten up :)

Edited by styer556
1 person likes this

6 WEEKS

Hi all these are stretching like mad gone past the light had to bend a bit and tie them to bamboo

gallery_76799_7430_66634.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_22146.jpg

these are the biggest autos i have ever grown they just dont want to stop

gallery_76799_7430_47428.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_156117.jpg

they will go past 11 weeks i think

gallery_76799_7430_6528.jpg

Unless they fill out next 6 weeks

i am very excited about this grow :)

You can see in the back ground of the next picture 1 of my critical jacks its standing on a 11 litre pot to get it up a bit to the light

as you can see they are tiny compared to the Auto Ultimates

gallery_76799_7430_189606.jpg

lol

gallery_76799_7430_136503.jpg

i gave them 2 mill per litre of bloom and 1 mill per litre of grow last watering they looked hungry

was a bit slow with watering the airpot again it really drys out way faster then the others

thanks for look :)

4 people like this