Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StevenD606

how much will I yield?

26 posts in this topic

I'm new to here so not sure if I am posting this in the right section but anyway I got 3 kalashnikova (greenhouse seeds) under a 125w cfl, gonna veg them for a month then start flower with a 400w hps I got decent ventilation too, how much around about do you think will be a good target for the harvest?

Btw they are all 2 weeks old now, not very tall but I'de imagine in the next 2 weeks of veg they will grow alot

1 person likes this

No way anybody can say dude

E2a as its kalashnikova from GHS 1g of smokeable weed will be an achievement! lol

Edited by Embryo
10 people like this

GHS!? Why would you buy from that prat :(

Yield comes down to experience,set up,environment fella,I could pull 6oz a plant but other experienced growers could pull 10 or more with the same genetics ;)

1 person likes this

Ahh I didn't know they had bad genetics at the time, they were cheap seeds just to get me started and knowing the basics, now I know I will invest in some good seeds next time

5 people like this

About 200g (+/- 200g)

5 people like this

kalashnikova is pants end of :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

2 people like this

kalashnikova is pants end of :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :thumbsdownsmileyanim: :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

You may not like it but others might do, i've never grew, smoked or know nothing about GHS by the way.

2 people like this

Ahh I didn't know they had bad genetics at the time, they were cheap seeds just to get me started and knowing the basics, now I know I will invest in some good seeds next time

I thínk it's more of the guy being a complete and utter prat mate not necessarily bad genetics ,but as you said they are cheap and I think that's why a lot of people buy them ;) let us know how they grow fella

2 people like this

@@Amnesia I think those people must have very low standards. :rofl:

I actually got this strain as a freebie a while a go. I cracked it and then did some research... didn't find a single positive review or grow diary. Mine grew to be a fucked up mutant that didn't make it to harvest as well :(

1 person likes this

Save th heartache, Scrap em and do something like Wappa from paradise seeds cheap beans and I've never read a negative review of them also supposed to be v.easy to grow, not tried it yet myself, was in my next run but I killed all my just sprouted beans after an epic bender :(

Gonna order some more over the next few days. Good luck

Edited by Shaggy Rogers
2 people like this

Save th heartache, Scrap em and do something like Wappa from paradise seeds cheap beans and I've never read a negative review of them also supposed to be v.easy to grow, not tried it yet myself, was in my next run but I killed all my just sprouted beans after an epic bender :(

Gonna order some more over the next few days. Good luck

I have and there is no complaints fom me.

1 person likes this

why ask how much will it yield -- this is Your doing

lights/enviroment/stresses/time_patience

try and grow the best/happiest plants and the yield will follow

1 person likes this

My target is to harvest atleast 2 ounces dry (about 60 grams) from each plant, totaling 6 ounces I'll post back here when and if I finish it with the total

My advise would be chuck the cfl in the bin . I go from seed to finish with a 400w . I can piss over 2oz a plant with my limited knowledge only done 3 grows . Take a look in my gallery just finished 4 off , they were the smallest plants I've grown but space was a problem with the heater in the tent over the winter . Atb pal

Well anywhere between 0 and 400g Id say.

You could do a great job, hit a gram/watt and pull 400g!

Or, you could fuck it all up, kill them and get nothing?

All i know is id fuck off the CFL and get them under the HPS. Dont try to guess how long you need to veg for, just veg for as long as required to get them to the right size to flower.

Concentrate on keeping it simple and getting the environment right.

RR

7 people like this