Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Losthighway

starting a grow room...

Ok so I've decided to get a room going for my own personal use I'll be using soil and I'm just looking for some help and info, I've got some mates who grow an have offered advice but also I'd like to get an outside opinion on this. I've got myself a walkin closet in my main bedroom I'll attach a pic, it's 5ftx3ft with a door for entry, I've got a lighting unit which is a 400w adjust a wing and a 8" Rhino filter from my brother. I need to know what's the best extractor to put with this. Also I was thinking of running the duckt pipe into the attic above an putting the fan up in there for the outtake? I'll give more details after ive had some help from what seems to be a great forum. Thanx for reading people. O this room is now empty

if you have money - i would probably just set up a budbox intermediete in there which should give you 30cm or so clearance for the fan on top = ample space for a person.

- although i dunno if you would fit a 8" cf in there.

....also i would probably tell my mates that i wasn't going to do it anymore and not let them near my bedroom.

i dunno about the diy involed in making it fit for purpose, but baring in mind, the worse the seal, the harder to obtain negative pressure, the more you have to have your fans turned up and the noisier it will be.

...if you just put a tent in there, hopefully the door will somewhat eliminate the fan noise anyhoo (?) and all will be snug and sound in narnia.

e2a ...and you would also have the option of returning it wardrobe status without much difficulty.

(...i dunno if all of the above is just to avoid effort though)

Edited by hello

I don't really want to be buying a tent as I'm sending enough as it is. I'll be able to steal the connection into the attic no worries. As for my two mates they have been growing for 3 years and are my best friends but live two hours away so I can't get them to pop around when I need hand on advice haha. The room is never used it was just full of junk buddy.