Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DuBBuD

Any suggestions

I am considering giving some Dutch Passion seeds a run. I have tried a few other breeders and have found that although most have been very good, there is alot of variations between plants, quite a few different phenos. Can anyone suggest something from Dutch Passion that doesn't have tons of variation ?

Thankyou

I smoked some jorges diamond the other day ut was lush real tasty n stinky

2 people like this

Cheers, i have been looking at mazzar. Have read some good reports on it, and it seems to have very little variation between plants. I am sick of having a tent look like its got 4 different strains in it lol. Just looking for some consistency in plants and smoke.

Cheers, i have been looking at mazzar. Have read some good reports on it, and it seems to have very little variation between plants. I am sick of having a tent look like its got 4 different strains in it lol. Just looking for some consistency in plants and smoke.

Just take cuttings of the plant you like most for the next grow, then voila...uniformity :yep:

And keep a mother.

While some strains offer more uniformity than others they mostly show differing phenotypes when growing from seed.

Edited by OLaC

I can recomend, "Orange Hill Special" DD. Ive just gone 12/12 on these 50% indi 50% sativa..............and as stated, they are the most homodginous strain i have yet had, no packing up, or lifting up of smaller pheno's etc. height variation geno, is as low as 30cm difference in the whole set i germed. I am at day 54, 14 12/12.....very consistant, and 21% tetrahydrocannabivarin on the chromo test..........nice, hope this is of help DD...........AM

Bigger yield than Mazar, expected from this XXL Dp heavy weight !!.....AM

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 31 005

OHS