Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrLungz

CBD ComPassion Grow

Hey there peeps, trust everyone is well and all your gardens are blooming wonderful :)

Thought I would start a new diary. Again, huge thanks to Tony for the beans, huge help when funds are low mate, thank you.

ComPassion is a new strain from Dutch Passion. A little info off their site...

CBD ComPassion is a Sativa dominant CBD-rich variety made by crossing a Nepalese variety with an un-named sativa. This is Dutch Passions first independently bred CBD variety. We have measured 6% THC and 6% CBD in this variety, the lower THC levels mean this is a useful medical variety which can be used without some of the heavy effects of THC. This can be useful for those seeking a more laid-back experience which will allow them to function well throughout the day and still have the medical benefits without feeling too high. Cannabis produced from this variety (or oils/hash made from it) should have a roughly 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD.

I'm going to use coco in a 30 litre pot, under 600w hps. I'm also in the process of testing a hydro system out. If the test girl does well, I shall be doing my CBD strains hydro as I'm after more yield to make more oil you see.

I shall pop back now and again to add the odd picture development, don't want to bore peeps with pics of plant in veg lol

Thanks for checking by...

Enjoy your gardens folks, take care

MrLungz

2 people like this

Sounds good MrLungz! :)

I fancy a try with some of Dutch Passion's CBD varieties.

Good luck

Hangin and watchin eh

Cheers Mr

:)

Hi mate,i'll be watching this one.good luck with it. :)