Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2much_208

12 weeks in trichs still clear as day

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so my WW auto is 12 weeks yeaterday, and i finally got my jewlers loupe today, all the trichs are still clear, no cloudy at all, im growing in compost under 105w cfl.. I knw tht might be the problem, so i am switching to hps on the next grow.. I was going to start flushing today but after i saw the trichs, im not sure what to do.. Shud i keep feeding her tiger bloom or jus syart the flush? Thanks in advance!!!

Have u not sussed how to put clear pics up?

Not at the moment, my camera phone sux, iphone has shitty camera,

Why do you want to flush?

Why do you want to flush?

Aint that what ur supposeto do before harvest? To get all the salts and remaining nutes out for better tasting buds.. Im new at this, but thats what ive read, so if im wrong please feel free to correct me

Edited by 2much_208

You are using organic nutes in compost. There shouldn't be any need to flush, that's a hydro thing really.

6 people like this

You are using organic nutes in compost. There shouldn't be any need to flush, that's a hydro thing really.

Gotcha!! Thank you, i did not know that... So ill continue the feed until i see the trichs change to a cloudy or even amber color.. Thabks, i really apreciate it!

Gotcha!! Thank you, i did not know that... So ill continue the feed until i see the trichs change to a cloudy or even amber color.. Thabks, i really apreciate it!

I doubt all autos are capable of amber trichs. And it's up to u if u wish to flush. If u feel u want ur bud as clean as possible.

I doubt all autos are capable of amber trichs. And it's up to u if u wish to flush. If u feel u want ur bud as clean as possible.

Are they gnna change to cloudy atleast? Do i knw its time to harvest? Or shud i taker her down now at 12 weeks?

12 weeks is a long time I'd flush a week nd chop. Possibly could get cloudy, only to tell is to keep her goin

12 weeks is a long time I'd flush a week nd chop. Possibly could get cloudy, only to tell is to keep her goin

Thats what i was thinkn, it shudnt take 12 weeks for an auto, but i am using cfl's... But she looks very healthy, bery green, over 4 ft tall.. Ill take ur advice, ill take it another week and down she comes, im ready to start the ak47 i got

It will be the cfls adding anaver 2/3weeks to yr grow maybe more i wlnt crop yet personly

2 people like this

It will be the cfls adding anaver 2/3weeks to yr grow maybe more i wlnt crop yet personly

I see, i figured the lights was the problem, but she is gtowing nicely under the circumstance.. Ill take it week by week and go from there... So since im using fox farm products, there is no need to flush huh????

Thts prob best mate shel tell u when she is done and never herd of them mate but id flush for at least a week what eva nutes i was using

I would not bother starting the flush/leaching until you start to see them turn milky.

If they are taking that long, then cutting off their food will not help imho.

Sometimes they just take longer, in my experience. Just hand in there :-)

Also think of it like this. A week longer, say, to see if they turn cloudy a bit, won't negatively affect things.

At worst they may be a bit more amber than usual.

e2a

Also, I'd have a good look at the plant without a scope. What do the pistols look like? If lots of them are still sticking out and coloured white, then the plant has still got resin to chuck out :smokin:

Edited by Hatchy420
1 person likes this