Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapfire

Why do millions love vapes, but some hate them ?

109 posts in this topic

Or maybe only some have holes in or slits in the lung.

I think these people have what's called a "collapsed lung" :unsure:

1 person likes this

@@Mephitis

i have vague recollections of numbskulls,where they in a comic or something ?

i remember them operating your body

:hippy:

@@Mephitis

i have vague recollections of numbskulls,where they in a comic or something ?

:hippy:

They're in the Beano at the moment but I've a feeling they used to be in Whizzer and Chips.

e2a just looked it up, they started in the Beezer

Edited by sam-i-am
1 person likes this

numbskulls

They've since took over the running of the country... :wassnnme:lol lol
5 people like this

Cmon lads, don't tell me you have never hit a bong and farted and smelled cheese ???????

1 person likes this

Why do some people don´t like vapes ?

I have a new theory. I already thought , that the difference between sativa and indica is with more cbd and without cbd.

Now i red, that´s true.

I was vaping hash for 1 month, and everything was alright. Now i got a 100 % sativa ( amnesia haze ), great weed, but something was missing. The calm and nervecovering effect of hash is missing, still pleasant, but not that perfect.

It is exactly what me and some people miss, when they vape with normal temperature.

Vaping gives you more a sativa high i guezz, and smoking more a indica.

It´s not only that you get all cbd with smoking, some of the thc gets converted into cbd.

Means you get much more cbd than vaped.

Sativa fans love vapes

Indica fans often don´t like vapes and still smoke

( thats why i switch my heat gun temperature higher, more cbd, but still not as much as with smoking )

I will let the haze become more dry, i hope that will convert some thc into cbd.

It´s like vaping with 190° celsius, sometimes the hammer, but sometims like weed smoking light.

Edited by vapfire

I was in Amsterdam at the weekend with a load of mates, about 7 of us went to Barneys and put some Tangerine Dream through their Volcanos. One of the other lads had vaped a couple of times before but the others hadnt, most were occasional (couple of times a week) smokers. TD is a strong sative with high THC and relatively low CBD and I was vaping at 180 -187 degs C.

All agreed that the flavour was nicer but they were split over whether a decent sized joint or a vape gave a stronger effect. One of the guys was totally knocked out of the game for about 3 hours, where I actually skinned another joint just before we left and smoked it on the walk back.

The final verdict was that while the vape was nice for a change, nearly all the boys are quite happy smoking joints and think it wouldnt get a lot of use if they had one, which is pretty much my feeling as well. One of the guys is looking into buying one now, which is cool but I guess its horses for courses at the end of the day :)

One thing I would say though vapfire - if Sativa or Indica was better or THC or CBD, maybe someone else might have figured that out by now?? ;)

Edited by the_pimp

I was in Amsterdam at the weekend with a load of mates, about 7 of us went to Barneys and put some Tangerine Dream through their Volcanos. One of the other lads had vaped a couple of times before but the others hadnt, most were occasional (couple of times a week) smokers. TD is a strong sative with high THC and relatively low CBD and I was vaping at 180 -187 degs C.

All agreed that the flavour was nicer but they were split over whether a decent sized joint or a vape gave a stronger effect. One of the guys was totally knocked out of the game for about 3 hours, where I actually skinned another joint just before we left and smoked it on the walk back.

One thing I would say though vapfire - if Sativa or Indica was better or THC or CBD, maybe someone else might have figured that out by now?? ;)

I think this is something everybody has to find out for himself.

For some people is better the clear sativa and for others, especially medical use,

is normally indica recommended, i heard.

Sativa strains are in suspicion to increase the rate of people, who get mental problems.

May be they should not smoke that much of the sativa weed, or make a detox day from time to time.

I do this, too, seems as my tolerance disappears and my mind gets clear and normal again.

All i know is, sativa is nearly no cbd and indica with cbd.

I found out, normally i want indica, something smooth and relaxed, but when this gets boring sativa

is great, too.

I will let the haze become very dry, may be some cbd makes it to kind of indica.

I think this is something everybody has to find out for himself.

For some people is better the clear sativa and for others, especially medical use,

is normally indica recommended, i heard.

Sativa strains are in suspicion to increase the rate of people, who get mental problems.

May be they should not smoke that much of the sativa weed, or make a detox day from time to time.

I do this, too, seems as my tolerance disappears and my mind gets clear and normal again.

All i know is, sativa is nearly no cbd and indica with cbd.

I found out, normally i want indica, something smooth and relaxed, but when this gets boring sativa

is great, too.

I will let the haze become very dry, may be some cbd makes it to kind of indica.

As far as i'm aware the only psychologists have voiced their 'opinions' about sativa, not read anything from a neurologist though....As far as vaping goes, I really like my inhalater xp, great for when i'm out especially and a good strong hit (a big toke still tickles) but I find the temp can be uncomfortable. But I've cut my tobbaco consumption, and I've ordered a water tool, so hopefully i can kick the tobbaco all together.

Try moving away from butane and sulfer lighters if you feel any negativity towards smoking bongs and spliffs

I noticed a had a bad throat for quite a while after a bought of illnesses, a cough too

Gt me some hemp wick and all that went away over a period of a month

Been using hemp wicks for a bit now and can't bring myself to spark up with a lighter or match anymore, it's fecking disgusting.!

you can feel the poison straight away in your mouth and throat

The change in the taste and a healther body was quite dramatic to be honest.

People have been using cannabis for 1000's of years in the same way. Everything we know about cannabis, it's medical history and amazing properties has all come from smoking and eating..

why change is what I wonder?

What do we know about plastic and heat and our bodies?

Who's benefitting financially?

Where's the research that says in the long run its better?

It's all to sheepy for me, look back to move forward I reckon..

This thread has been totally derailed and it is hilarious lol

^ Agree it's hilarious! :rofl: Split my sides laughing all the way through - need to be careful though, I may get more slits in stomach or lungs or wherever!

@ Vapfire - can you get 'vapers leg' as well as 'smokers leg', or to the slits only open for smoke? lol You're brilliant entertainment value...are you sure it's just the weed you're on? :wassnnme:

1 person likes this

@ YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STAND UP COMEDY AS A CAREER MOVE! I HAVENT LAUGHED THAT HARD FOR 20YEARS...THANKS DUDE :-)

@@vapfire!

1 person likes this

Some peoples legs are black, like really black!!

1 person likes this

Some peoples legs are black, like really black!!

Some people say, that smoker´s leg is only caused by nicotin. I red, that it can be caused by nicotin ( arteries smaller ),

too much fat in the food ( fat residues at the arteries ) and generally smoke ( tarresidues ). Fatty and dirty arteries.

Big amounts of garlic can help i red. Only problem is the breath after it, that´s why i do it only sometimes. Up to 50 gramms garlic in one meal like spaghetti miracoli seems to wash my heart and my blood.

Some smokers, especially weed smokers ( 5 times more condensate than tobacco ) have a big amount of tar in their bodies.

After one year of smoking bong, my lung was totally black, after aheavie cold i spit out a cup of tar.

After 1/3 a year vaping, my lung seemed clean again, and nearly no conensate in the spit. Just orange vapour oil.