Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapfire

Why do millions love vapes, but some hate them ?

109 posts in this topic

How the vape producers steal your money, you can see at the replace parts, the screens they offer for the volcano, for 4,99, do cost in my headshop 1,20 Euro, 6 pieces. They take 400 % of the original price, 4 times as much.

14_0.jpg

Edited by vapfire

I do agree that volcano's are a rip off but they don't steal your money you buy a quality product and a lot of people have had there vonano for 10+ yeras

And you just can't say that all vape all vape produces steal your money I belive my vapes arew worth eavy penny I paied for them

2 people like this

My vapes have paid for themselves (in weed saved) many times over fwiw

1 person likes this

I do agree that volcano's are a rip off but they don't steal your money you buy a quality product and a lot of people have had there vonano for 10+ yeras

And you just can't say that all vape all vape produces steal your money I belive my vapes arew worth eavy penny I paied for them

Vapes are worth much more they cost. I save 250 Gramms of weed a year. 0,9 gramm with vape, and 2 gramms smoked with bong.

This is about 2.500,- Euro a year, but the high prices of the volcano´s or others is a reason, why most of the potheads don´t have one. I would pay up to 100,--, but not more. I never would buy a one with glass in it, too unstable.

Vapgenie is a great thing, but 60,- Euro for a simple pipe with a ceramic screen in the bowl is too much.

:unsure:

Urm, I don't find I use any less in a Vape. Each crucible seems to take about as much as I would have rolled into a neatie.

2 people like this

this is my concern @@Arnold Layne... I found I was using the same amount and not getting anything like as stoned as I would from a spliff (and I smoke 100% pure).

I'm gonna give the tolerance theory a whirl, and if still no joy, I'm fleabaying it!

Urm, I don't find I use any less in a Vape. Each crucible seems to take about as much as I would have rolled into a neatie.

Yeah same here I have never understood how people manage to use less.

1 person likes this

I red joint smokers often do not even get 10 % of the thc. A lot is burned by brutal heat of burning, and the rest is lost in the sky.

With a good vape, some get up to 90 % of the thc.

For me it is simple.

A joint, i make with 0,25 Gramm to 1/2 a gramm of weed.

A smoked bowl i make with 0,1 to 0,2 Gramm of weed.

A vape or vapsmoke bowl, i make with 0,05 to 0,1 Gramm.

All makes me stoned.

When i smoke cigarettes i need 30-40 cigarettes a day.

When i vape, i need 4 cigarettes a day. ( nearly no condensate )

I aint smoked any tobacco in a decade or so. Neat Spliff or Crucible, same amount goes in. I get really high either way. But for me, vaping gives no great saving. And I just do NOT believe the 10% figure you quote, vapfire. IME, neat spliffs self extinguish if not sucked on.

I miss tobacco. I love the smell and taste of it. I really miss the stink of it in pubs, because now all pubs smell of stale beer, cheap perfume, piss and children's vomit. Give me good honest fag smoke any day.

I quit tobacco largely to save money, and also to keep my cardiologist happy. I may start again if I reach a real old age, say 80? Ooops, sorry, I seem to have ventured ......

:offtopic:

1 person likes this

Mys uote name="Arnold Layne" post="3865119" timestamp="1396511273"]:unsure:

It will also depend on the vape you own the HA has a big bowl so you fell like you should fill it well I do I always fill bows

With my e nano o can only fit about .1-.2 Max My solo fits a lil more but still small so when I vape a bowl my body will get use to that amout so my nano making me use a small bowl will help me lower my tolarence

When I used my da Buddha daliy I used more weed

Some don´t like vaping , because, they never tried vaping with higher temperature, 250 ° celsius or more.

The new vapman seems to be very good and popular, i will get one very soon. You can use it for hightemperature vaping, i guezz.

Here is a review:

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.torontovaporizer.ca%2F2013%2F03%2Fvapman-vaporizer-review.html&ei=RENJU9OYEMPftAalwoC4DA&usg=AFQjCNFqkitIMkp7uYLQwTNuy5--O3hvkQ

How it Works

The VAPMAN looks mysterious, but once you know how it works it's very simple. You remove the cap attached to the mouthpiece by turning it counter-clockwise. This reveals the golden heating chamber, so you can loosely fill it with your botanicals using the funneling tube. When the unit is at room temperature, first heat the bottom of the heating chamber for about four seconds, then give it a two second break. Second, heat it again for 2-3 seconds, then take a tiny puff and blow it out. See the vapor and decide if the density is to your liking. If it is too thin repeat the second step until the vapor gets to the thickness you prefer. Basically every time you repeat the second step, the heating chamber gets hotter and the vapor gets thicker. With this method you can get your vapor to be super thin or super thick.
Edited by vapfire

I heard, that some people inhale the smoke or vapour that deep, that it goes to their legs ( smokers leg ? ).

Vaping takes much more time than smoking and you inhale it more long and deep.

May be it goes to body areas, where it is absorbed, and wasted, like legs, arms or toes.

The bioavailability ( thc in blood ) of the thc is between 20 and 90 %. Depends on how you vape and how long you keep it in your lung.

That´s why i inhale slowly with my mouth nearly closed.

It goes not too deep and i can keep it in my lung for a while, not in my legs.

Edited by vapfire

I heard, that some people inhale the smoke or vapour that deep, that it goes to their legs ( smoker´s leg ? ).

Did you know they have taken the word 'gullible' out of the English dictionary as well?

5 people like this

I heard, that some people inhale the smoke or vapour that deep, that it goes to their legs ( smokers leg ? ).

Is that even possible? Never heard of that before, how does that work then?

Is that even possible? Never heard of that before, how does that work then?

I guezz, the vapour goes into the lung, but when you inhale more deep it goes into your stomach or more deep.

Some smokers have black legs, really black. May be they were smoking "to the bone", inhaling that deep, that it even reaches the "smoker´s leg" area in the legs.

Or did they have that much condensate in the body, that it is simply collected in the legs ?

When i inhale very slowly, with closed mouth, it seems to make me more stoned and happy, than inhaled deeply.

1 person likes this