Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapfire

Why do millions love vapes, but some hate them ?

109 posts in this topic

I've certainly tried most methods in my illustrious caning career, but regular use is joints without question.

There's less fussing around, just roll it, light it, cane it. I smoke pure in king size so I get through a fair bit lol

Bongs need repeated packing and I always end up spilling bong water.

I have a Herbalaire, but it doesn't get me stoned. I even bought these jumbo turkey bags and still no joy.

Maybe my tolerance is too high, I'm off to Miami in a few weeks so maybe after the week's abstinence, I'll give the Herbalaire another shot and see, but for now spliffs all the way.

I enjoy vaping and smoking i like to get the best from both worlds

3 people like this

I have a Herbalaire, but it doesn't get me stoned. I even bought these jumbo turkey bags and still no joy.

Have you ever tried vaping with higher temperature. I did lend my vape ( hot air gun and bong ) to someone else.

He liked it, but was not really impressed. But when he, why ever, tried vaping with nearly 540 ° ( 270° celsius ),

he said he was much more stoned than with 200° celsius, much more impressed and happy with it.

Even, if there should be a bit of condensate, it is still 99% less compared to smoking.

It goes more fast and you don´t have to inhale that long.

Some cb. substances start to rise at 460 °, not before.

what's the best way to use herblaire then... using the whip mouthpiece or filling a bag? I only used bags....

also how much do you put in, do you stuff it in tight (missus) or just lightly tapped to the brim?

if doing bags, how powerful does the air pump have to be (L/Min)?

I may as well give it a try when I get back, problem is Im usually hanging out for a joint the moment I get home, that the herbalaire may be forgotten about... tolerance goes up again, and back to square one.....

what's the best way to use herblaire then... using the whip mouthpiece or filling a bag? I only used bags....

also how much do you put in, do you stuff it in tight (missus) or just lightly tapped to the brim?

if doing bags, how powerful does the air pump have to be (L/Min)?

I may as well give it a try when I get back, problem is Im usually hanging out for a joint the moment I get home, that the herbalaire may be forgotten about... tolerance goes up again, and back to square one.....

I don´t know the herbalaire. I have a simple hot air gun with bong. Between 50° and 600° celsius. 50 Euro, steinel hl 1910 E.

Have you tried vapsmoking ? Just put 2 pipescreens above the weed before you smoke it.

Benefits:

1. Much less condensate., you can even vape it vapgeniestyle with nearly no condensate ( flame or screens higher ),

but then some miss the smoking stonedness, that seems to come with little burnings ( cbn, and vapour becomes sticky ).

2. Much more thc, like in a vape ( no destruction of thc )

The hearbalair works best when the weed I'd stuffed in as much as you can IMO

Also you don't need the fan when you use it with the bong

1 person likes this

how do you use it with a bong... forgive my ignorance, but looking at some pics earlier, are you suggesting running the pipe from the herbalaire into the cone of a bong, and sucking through the bong with warm water in ?

Just turned upside down and straight onto your glass (with adapter) with that main plastic/filter bit. Think vapefield do an official herby glass adapter now @

I already use my heat gun with my bong. Perfect.

But this video shows, how you can use your heat gun, with a volcano bag systhem ( someone easy rebuilt such a balloon, i saw on you tube. ). Those heat guns cost between 10,- and 100,- Euro. Be sure temperature is around 250 ° celsius. Btter an adjustable one. May be a volcano is nothing else, than a heatgun, but 100 times more expensive and hard to get.

what's the best way to use herblaire then...

I just use the little mouth piece straight from the unit..

1 person likes this

Have you tried a arizer solo stem works very we'll it is lose in the herb chamber but it still works very well and gives you a glass vapor path

Have you tried a arizer solo stem works very we'll it is lose in the herb chamber but it still works very well and gives you a glass vapor path

Do you mean to rebuilt the balloon Systhem ?

Someone on you tube made it out of a big bowl with long glass downpipe I will trie it later, got a gun, a long glass downpipe.

I just have to be careful, that the heat is not vaping the plastic bag.

My friends, or two of them anyway, always come with a back-pack of vaping kit! Vapes, bongs, the lot! I really must try the bonging thing, its not something I've ever really done before. Is it allowed, when one is over the 60 mark? Or will I look like one of those sad oldies who think its cool to dress like their kids?

60 is the new 40 do what the hell you want !

I only vape once a week at this time and I think it is magnificent.... as a non smoker I feel a little something on th throat at the time which is hardly unpleasant and there is virtually no coughing. Next day it's like you never vaped. I do 185C and that gets me nicely off my head. I am a massive lightweight mind you.

Edited by MaxTrichomes

I was on about with the hearbalair for a glass vapor path

I was on about with the hearbalair for a glass vapor path

I thought you meant, the hot air gun with volcano balloon systhem video i did post.