Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapfire

Why do millions love vapes, but some hate them ?

109 posts in this topic

I maybe roll a joint every couple of days. I've almost 100% converted to vaping since getting a solo last July... this is after many decades of smoking mixed and probably about five-six years on pure joints alone. Find the high clearer/cleaner - now for me that doesn't mean less strong. I have a pretty high tolerance and am as surprised as anybody to find that vaping alone is satisfying my intake needs :shock: I do vape in the higher end range of temps though tbf.

For those who've quit the baccy, I found it almost the same as when you make the move from mixing with tobacco to smoking only pure... a little different from what you're used to. Ime you get used to it the same as you do with smoking.

I actually had a spliff for the first time in ages the other day, and I hated it! Felt very dirty and groggy after it, also I absolutely reeked of weed after smoking it too - not good!

I've been noticing this a lot lately. I must have stunk of weed for years and been totally oblivious to it

I really must try the bonging thing, its not something I've ever really done before. Is it allowed, when one is over the 60 mark? Or will I look like one of those sad oldies who think its cool to dress like their kids?

Course you can Malcom... seriously mate, I've never smoked bongs ever :bad: however this is now my favourite way of vaping. Hits hard, smooth as you like and is very satisfying for me... an added bonus is that the glass actually aquires a nice taste (not smell) over time and pleasantly masks the more popcorn taste towards the end of a load at higher temps.
Words of wisdom:

The important thing is, folks, to Enjoy Your Home Produce! However you ingest it!

:bong:

1 person likes this

Oh the reclaim ummmmm reclaim

One of the best part of vaping is the reclaim I will leave my stems to get coted in oil then clean it and I have some very potent oil also I iso my abv when I have a few big jars full of the stuff

1 person likes this

I also find I use 33.33% less weed lol lol

Sorry couldn't resist :bag: seriously, I reckon I've cut my consumption by about a third without even trying...

@@DD2001 Spot on. I got a Volcano years ago, never got into it. Carried on smoking tobacco spliffs. This all changed when I kicked the tobacco combustion... I think I'm repeating myself when I say that using an ecig after a Volcano bag totally sorts me out (doing it the other way around can affect the flavour of the weed), I get totally wrecked on about half as much weed, and then the ecig (I'm down to 12mg nic now) gives me that nic hit that takes the 'anxious' edge off the THC hit. It also gives you a bit of 'throat hit' and some of the eliquid flavours are great when you're stoned.

If I get my timing right - a single spliffs' worth of weed in a volcano will give me 1 bag at setting 6 when I get in from work. One bag at 7 after dinner, and than a final bag at 8 for bedtime.

I'm looking forward to treating myself to a Solo realsoonnow for a bit more inter-room portability without rustling ;)

I shudder when I think about all the deeply inhaled and held in tobacco and weed smoke I've done over the past 25 years.

@@lungbutter my lungs are fine I dont have a smokers cough, infact I can still out bong most of the youngsters.

if I have a mix on the go, I find I don't smoke anything else, no other tobacco etc, although my chest has improved since my younger days of buckets and hot knives and many other things lol

E2A @Mr THC. I'm afraid your bong idea doesn't appeal to me either. if it don't pop and pull through to give me a rush, I don't want to know.

Edited by slartibartfast

Could anyone vota for me in this flash vape contest so I can hopefully win a new flash vape and a power adapter for it https://fvcafe.com/author/as/

Thanks to anyone that takes time to voat for me

Edited by Mr THC.

I find vapes very uppy, great when I'm drinking or in a manic kinda headspace (cos when I'm manic I just want to go up), not too good if I want to chill out. Spliffs are better if I want to chill out. I think vaping herb is all about the THC, but it doesn't really do the CBD, I think that requires more heat :unsure:

2 people like this

I find vapes very uppy, great when I'm drinking or in a manic kinda headspace (cos when I'm manic I just want to go up), not too good if I want to chill out. Spliffs are better if I want to chill out. I think vaping herb is all about the THC, but it doesn't really do the CBD, I think that requires more heat :unsure:

It does require slightly more heat but not much, THC vapes at 157*C and CBD at 160-180*C

From what I have read, the cannabinoids that need to be heated over 200* C are CBV, CBG, CBCA, CBDA, CBGA, CBCN, CBNA and CBND. Some of them cannabinoids are listed as sedative and analgesic so that is probably why people find it more sedating vaping over 200 degrees.

1 person likes this

It does require slightly more heat but not much, THC vapes at 157*C and CBD at 160-180*C

From what I have read, the cannabinoids that need to be heated over 200* C are CBV, CBG, CBCA, CBDA, CBGA, CBCN, CBNA and CBND. Some of them cannabinoids are listed as sedative and analgesic so that is probably why people find it more sedating vaping over 200 degrees.

I red, that not only cbd is very important for the calming, medicating rush.

CBN can decrease the hallucinogenic part of thc, and that´s why a lot ill or nervous people like, want and need

a dose of thc, with a bit of cbd and cbn. I guezz it makes your mind relaxed.

Not that much thinking about problems, like a bit of opium in the hash.

I red, that not only cbd is very important for the calming, medicating rush.

CBN can decrease the hallucinogenic part of thc, and that´s why a lot ill or nervous people like, want and need

a dose of thc, with a bit of cbd and cbn. I guezz it makes your mind relaxed.

Not that much thinking about problems, like a bit of opium in the hash.

What part is that then? Because I've never hallucinated on Cannabis ever and I've smoked a fair bit in my time

3 people like this

Anyone whos not used to my bong turns white after 2.

You might have stumbled on a solution to racism (or to be accurate... colour prejudice) and possibly World peace. :yahoo:

Edited by Teetee

What part is that then? Because I've never hallucinated on Cannabis ever and I've smoked a fair bit in my time

Not a real hallucinogenic, but it belongs to the category of hallucinogenics.

In higher doses it gets some kind of psychedelic, they mean, i guezz.

I also never had real hallucinations from weed, only from real lsd, real hallucinations. At the end it became that horrible and depressing, that i don´t want to do again.

But at some day, when i was laying on the beach, smoked a lot of green hash and looked into the sky, the clouds seemed as clear as a television. Some clouds looked like a well drawn hand or a bunge of people.

A bit like lsd, but clearer,better and softer, and much less dangerous. Great experience.

Good hash, good place, good day, good food

Edited by vapfire

@@lungbutter my lungs are fine I dont have a smokers cough, infact I can still out bong most of the youngsters.

if I have a mix on the go, I find I don't smoke anything else, no other tobacco etc, although my chest has improved since my younger days of buckets and hot knives and many other things lol

E2A @Mr THC. I'm afraid your bong idea doesn't appeal to me either. if it don't pop and pull through to give me a rush, I don't want to know.

It's a nicotine rush. In such a strong single dose it's like a mild cocaine hit.

I have had some quite vivid kaleidoscopic closed eye visuals (CEV) on Neville's Haze before,, smoking not vaping..

Edited by madgiz
1 person likes this

When I was a regular smoker I mostly used bongs. I was still partial to pipes, pure grass spliffs, buckets, hot knives, lungs and any other form of smoking weed and hash, but my bong was my favourite method of intake. I remember trying vapes when they were a fairly new (to me anyway) concept in the late 90s/early 00s. At the time I remember feeling let down, not by the high, but by the lack of the sensation of smoking. At the time I didn't just like the feeling of getting high/stoned, I also really enjoyed the visceral, physical act of inhaling, holding and exhaling a nice lungful of tasty smoke. Vaporizing for me then just didn't tick that box.

I stopped smoking for about 7 years but over the last 18 months have started enjoying weed again. These days I use a little glass bubbler-bong and the odd pure joint and I have also bought a couple of portable vapes that I absolutely love because they are stealthy and convenient. I also feel that I get more of a 'high' which means I can still have a quick vape and be functional and my Pinncale Pro makes really nice clouds, which satisfies the part of me that enjoys the physical act of hitting a good bit of cannabis paraphernalia.

Each to their own though, however you enjoy your cannabis is the right way for you!

Edited by JeremiahJump
5 people like this