Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapfire

Why do millions love vapes, but some hate them ?

109 posts in this topic

I used not to like vapes. But then, with the passing years and with an increasing amount of prescription drugs (Opioids especially) constantly in my bloodstream, came a hugely lowered tolerance. Spliffs are just too much for me to enjoy a social life, as I just zone out and crash. Spliffs = Marriage Breakers! Even using my Herbalaire, if I wind up the heat or pack the crucible ram full, I can KO myself quite simply!

I still enjoy the odd neat spliff, but the Herbalaire has become my main route of supply. I'm also going to start eating more, as this is more useful medicinally. It also means I can use up my vaped remains, which is nice.

As ever with things like this, its all a matter of horses for courses. The important thing is, folks, to Enjoy Your Home Produce! However you ingest it!

For peeps like myself who's lungs can no longer handle smoke a decent vape is a life saver. I've just started putting a Q to the test and I'm well toasted already, a full bowl at 190c and I'm away with the fairies and not a cough in sight. Wouldn't go back to smoking if I could although I cant deny that I do still miss a dirty joint but I imagine that's just nostalgia after giving them up after 25 years and getting a vape. I think they're bang on, then again I am toking my own freshly chopped which is always of the highest quality too. :wassnnme:

Yeah I'm converting over very quickly, lungs feel so much better even after a week. Maybe a spliff will be a treat from now on.

4 people like this

I mainly vape and find it satisfying but sometimes I just cant be bothered to wait for it to heat up and fill bags, especially if i just want a quick one when I wake up through the night I still whip up a quick joint fairly often, I don't really like being tied to just one method.

6 people like this

ive tried volcanos and the shitty little iolite thing they just don't work for me. I don't get the stone I'm looking for at all, then I feel cheated that I'm not stoned like I should be.

but I'm an old school bonghead and still make a mix, ive only been doing it that way for 25 years.

E2A I think I need the rush I get from a pull through bong aswell, feel very let down by vaping

25 years of smoking bongmix, dude... You never worry about things like emphysema?

Last vape session I had I rolled a joint as soon as I got home. Horses for courses, I like them but theres no beating a joint for me :)

I used to think vapes were shit too. I ended up persevering with them as I got sick of complaints about the smell from joints and bongs, now I think vaporizers are great! I've finally realised that I was fooling myself into thinking that the all the tar/nicotine was part of the high........it isn't!!

I actually had a spliff for the first time in ages the other day, and I hated it! Felt very dirty and groggy after it, also I absolutely reeked of weed after smoking it too - not good!

5 people like this

I'm a raving bonghead, vaping does absolutely fuck all for me except waste my weed.

So am I but weed dose not wast weed at all it is a lot more effective

I see you have only used a volcano and iolite I have not use any of them but have used bags and its not for me this is how I do it

gallery_68294_3898_386145.jpg

That set up is about £200 withe the vape and bong but the amount of weed I have saved using vapes only is mad I was a heavy smoker about an 1\8-1\4 a day with my vapes I use about 1-2g a day more on the lower end tho and get more fucked then I did smoking with smoking I found my tolarence would build up fast and I would not fell stoned no mater how much I smoke now I vape and get so sotoned off so little

And to all that find gaping dose not work for them

IMO you need to get used to vaping and smoking are different and work difrentley

Gaping needs a few mins to hit you also if you are a smoker you need to stop for a few weeks and only vape to relize how much better it is

I also am a bleiver of hold it for longer with vapour with smoke I get it out my lungs fast but with vapor all I'm getting is cannabanoid

More vape bong picspics

gallery_68294_3898_341267.jpggallery_68294_3898_68178.jpg

This hits very hardgallery_68294_3898_392723.jpg

7 people like this

I like vape bonging too but I've noticed if I cane it it tends to give me a sore throat. I generally use an ssv hooked up to my hvy or syn showerhead perc. Less of a tickle that straight dry vape that's for sure.

I still like a good hash in a pipe though now and again.

Edited by lungbutter
1 person likes this

as far as my smoking life goes vapes will only be a novelty now and again,ive used them but i would much rather have the satisfaction of building a nice joint and doing some puff puff pass with some friends

and the prices of vapes,what the holy internet funk is that about,upwards of £200 for an electric bong!!!!!

If you use warm water in your bong it will help a lot It rehydrates the vapor

I like to go with warm water then ice to rehydrate the vapor then cool it down

And yes I also have a joint now and then buy not often and when I do I don't enjoy it any more and its more of a fuzzy high compered to what I get vapeing

Its like when I smoke I get a not so nice mongy stone but it dose not last lo g with vapeing you get less stony high at 1st but as the night goes on you get the coch-lock stone and you know its bed time vaping just takes time

My friends, or two of them anyway, always come with a back-pack of vaping kit! Vapes, bongs, the lot! I really must try the bonging thing, its not something I've ever really done before. Is it allowed, when one is over the 60 mark? Or will I look like one of those sad oldies who think its cool to dress like their kids?

Edited by Arnold Layne
3 people like this

I save any where from 2.5-6g a day so at the low end About 900g a year to someone buying that would be £9000 at £10 a gram I and most of us grow so don't see that but dose mean I can lower my number of plants or have smaller grow room as I need less weed I could even do a 600w crop and prob be good for a year

1 person likes this

My friends, or two of them anyway, always come with a back-pack of vaping kit! Vapes, bongs, the lot! I really must try the bonging thing, its not something I've ever really done before. Is it allowed, when one is over the 60 mark? Or will I look like one of those sad oldies who think its cool to dress like their kids?

I could/can not do smoke bongs/pipes I'm a joint man for smoking but vape bonging is very nice especially with warm water

Dude you are a cool old guy not trying too be one

You was a big help when i started growing I have read a hell of a lot of your posts and they are all very help full

Edited by Mr THC.
1 person likes this

@Mr THC.

Wow, thanks man. I'm well pleased you have found my posts of help.

"Cool old guy". .... Yup, I can live with that. Always tended to see myself as a bit of a weirdo, and my walking gait is not at all cool :rofl: Sort of bent at the waist, and twisted at the hips, and limping seriously. Plus my balance is shot, so I stagger a lot, and weeble all over the pavement (can't hold to a straight line for anything), and even sometimes fall over for no good reason. I suspect that folks see me and think "Piss artist", but I have not touched a drop in years!

So thanks again, I shall walk with my head high today, I'm a "Cool old guy"! Fuck it, I may even go into town and blow a ton on some new threads. I'm due. Best walk me dogs first....

Sorry, waffling again. Its a waffling day, apparently.

10 people like this

Maybe because i struggle to get 33percent higher than with my RooR?

Forma.

I still think, that vapes are the angels for potheads, they already

helped millions of people,

to clean their lungs, legs and bodies.

to save 50 % of their weed

to get a better and longer high

to avoid cruel diseases ( cancer, smokers leg and more )

66 % of the people, i talked to, seem very happy, with their vape, but 33 % don´t even like it.

It is sad for the people, when they decide to smoke and pollute their bodies for life instead of vape

an clean their bodies for life. At least one i knew, died because of lung cancer. He was a stronk smoker of cigarettes and weed.

He was only 19, when he became ill and 21, when he died.

May be they are just not vaping good.

Some people get 20 % thc with their vapes, others 80 %. Depends on how you vape, inhale and how long you hold it in your lung.

Some definately take too much. To smoke a joint with 0,2 gramm is like a beer, but a vape bowl with 0,2 can be as strong as 1/2

litre of whiskey.

Someone wrote, he bought a vape and used it for a week, he was that stoned, that he sold the vape and started smoking again.

It was too much. I red, cannabis is like fire, a bit gives you a pleasant heat, but too much could burn you ( or at least you evening )

Edited by vapfire
1 person likes this