Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapfire

Why do millions love vapes, but some hate them ?

109 posts in this topic

I already thought about, why millions love vapes, but at least some of them nearly hate them.

Some say something important is missing, and it is not that comfortable. I don´t have this problems, but i red a lot of posts, that describe this problem.

I guezz, with vaping, you could get up to 3 times more thc than normal bong smoking.

But also it is possible to vape your weed that way, that you could get less thc compared to smoking.

May be they inhale 90 % of the thc, but exhale immediately, and waste more than 50 % of it.

Or they vape the weed not long enough, may be only 3 seconds, and most of the thc remains in the weed.

( Instead of normal inhaling, i inhale with my mouth nearly closed, like drinking with straw. That way i can inhale for 6 seconds, without exhaling too early and wasting a lot of thc )

What can go wrong, when people vape ?

Using too low temperature ( some euphorants or sedatives start to rise at 230° celsius )

Exhaling too early ( vapour seems, like it is not really sticking in your lung, may be it takes more time... )

Vaping weed not long enough ( vaping needs more time than smoking )

Weed amount is too big ( vaping can give you up to 90 % thc, you need less than smoked, too much thc can become less pleasant )

Less compfortable ( some vapes need much time to heat up or make strange noises )

One big bowl instead of some little ones

Some want to get stoned slowly and easy. Means they want to smoke little bowls,

one after another, instead of one thc hit. Getting too stoned can become a real problem.

Some don´t know that vapour contains more thc than smoke.

Benefits of vaping

1. Nearly no condensate ( if done right ). Remember smoker´s leg, lung or body, smoking hurts and kills everyday.

2. Much more thc than smoking. ( if done right ).

3. Some get a high, more pleasant than the smoke-high.

4. Massive decrease of the risk to become one of those smoker´s diseases.

( someone i knew, died at the age of 21, lung cancer. He was smoking very much cigarettes and weed.

When he had used a vape or at least the"screens", i guezz he could still live and vape with us. )

Edited by vapfire
1 person likes this

Vapes are an inedible form of Marmite.

Is there anything in this world that everybody is on board with?

May be they inhale 90 % of the thc, but exhale immediately, and waste more than 50 % of it.

That's bull.. doesn't matter how long you hold it in for. :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

That's bull.. doesn't matter how long you hold it in for. :oldtoker:

The vapour you exhale definately contains thc, some get really stoned by it, without vaping.

Some extra exhale into a ballon, to catch the exhaled thc, and inhale it later.

The more you see, the more you waste.

I'm a raving bonghead, vaping does absolutely fuck all for me except waste my weed.

2 people like this

I have two vapes iotilte thats pretty crap and expensive my other is a herbal air which is a lot better.I am using my herbal air everyday at the moment, because i have ran out of weed (2 weeks till harvest).So now i am reduced to smoking trim which tastes shit in a joint. so i pop it into my vape turn the temp right up and it gets me stoned job done.But i know as soon as i harvest i will be reaching for the skins and my expensive vape machines will be back in the cupboard.

Vapes work and work well are more healthy for you make your weed last longer don’t stink your house out, but there is something about rolling a joint and taking a big long toke that a vape can’t do.

Edited by splifi
4 people like this

I'm a raving bonghead, vaping does absolutely fuck all for me except waste my weed.

Have you ever tried bong vaping or vapsmoking ?

You can vape you bong with a hot air gun or with fire and 2 pipescreens on the weed.

Just put 2 pipescreens above the weed and vape it. I vape it untill the weed starts to burn and condensate is rising, than i stop.

Only negative sideffect of vaping with fire, a bit of the weed can get burned, means the vapur contains a bit of smoke or condensate. But still much less condensate than smoking and you get nearly that much thc like you get with a great vape.

Much more than smoked.

When you don´t like vaping bong you could trie vapsmoking the bong. Some people who don´t like vaping seem to be happy with vapsmoking. As easy and fast as smoking, more thc and only a bit of condensate

Vapes are more clean and perfect, but useless, when they disturb the fun of smoking/vaping.

ive tried volcanos and the shitty little iolite thing they just don't work for me. I don't get the stone I'm looking for at all, then I feel cheated that I'm not stoned like I should be.

but I'm an old school bonghead and still make a mix, ive only been doing it that way for 25 years.

E2A I think I need the rush I get from a pull through bong aswell, feel very let down by vaping

Edited by slartibartfast
1 person likes this

Remember smoker´s leg

I won't be able to forget that vapfire :yep:

Edited by Floyd
3 people like this

ive tried volcanos and the shitty little iolite thing they just don't work for me. I don't get the stone I'm looking for at all, then I feel cheated that I'm not stoned like I should be.

but I'm an old school bonghead and still make a mix, ive only been doing it that way for 25 years.

Just try it once, before you smoke your bowl, just lay 2 normal pipescreens on the weed, and smoke it than.

You should get much more thc, much less condensate and, if you let it burn for a short while, you should get the smoker´s high.

You don´t need to burn it completely, it is enough, when a bit gets burned. So you still save much condensate in your legs.

I do it every day, it makes me as stoned as smoking but more strong. When you vape with low temperature, cbd and some other substances don´t rise. When you vapsmoke it or vape it with a much higher temperature the cb-soul-substances can rise.

They are important for a lot of people, who get medicated with weed.

I don't use screens I smoke a pull through bong that is homemade, from a spray bottle and some kitchen waste pipe, that pulls to pieces to clean, and you can make a new one in 10 minutes.

I will not be wasting anymore money on fandangled contraptions, that don't work and I wont be wasting anymore weed for a shit buzz. my bong costs me £1 every 6 months for a new spray bottle and that's it.

E2A Anyone whos not used to my bong turns white after 2.

Edited by slartibartfast
1 person likes this

I will not be wasting anymore money on fandangled contraptions, that don't work and I wont be wasting anymore weed for a shit buzz. my bong costs me £1 every 6 months for a new spray bottle and that's it.

E2A Anyone whos not used to my bong turns white after 2.

The best of vaping with fire is, it is for free. If you don´t got pipescreens ( cost 15 cent ), you can use 3 little stones, that cover the weed for not more than 1 cm high. Natural vaping, natural vapour and for free.

Some people i know, do it without any thing, just hold the flame a bit higher and take one strong pull/smoke.

Only the top of the weed should be burned, but all the thc should be vaped. More thc, less condensate.

I gave someone this hint, and later he sent me this picture.

http://i40.tinypic.com/25yx6d3.jpg ( just put this into the www.. )

Edited by vapfire

Could it be to do with people getting used to a certain hit from either a bong, pipe or spliff and that when they smoke a vapourizer it doesn't take them where they are used to going?

7 people like this

Probably simply because we are individuals who each have our own tastes, needs and requirements.

7 people like this

I used not to like vapes. But then, with the passing years and with an increasing amount of prescription drugs (Opioids especially) constantly in my bloodstream, came a hugely lowered tolerance. Spliffs are just too much for me to enjoy a social life, as I just zone out and crash. Spliffs = Marriage Breakers! Even using my Herbalaire, if I wind up the heat or pack the crucible ram full, I can KO myself quite simply!

I still enjoy the odd neat spliff, but the Herbalaire has become my main route of supply. I'm also going to start eating more, as this is more useful medicinally. It also means I can use up my vaped remains, which is nice.

As ever with things like this, its all a matter of horses for courses. The important thing is, folks, to Enjoy Your Home Produce! However you ingest it!

11 people like this

For peeps like myself who's lungs can no longer handle smoke a decent vape is a life saver. I've just started putting a Q to the test and I'm well toasted already, a full bowl at 190c and I'm away with the fairies and not a cough in sight. Wouldn't go back to smoking if I could although I cant deny that I do still miss a dirty joint but I imagine that's just nostalgia after giving them up after 25 years and getting a vape. I think they're bang on, then again I am toking my own freshly chopped which is always of the highest quality too. :wassnnme:

2 people like this