Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutoMaster

(Nieuw) Dutch Passion ORANGE HILL SPECIAL Grow Journal

58 posts in this topic

Coming along nicly auto mate

yea, pleased with the pre flowering stage P, but was comparing it to Argeans new vid on utubee............strain hunting in 'Columbia"................some of those fields of rojo are just mental vice strain hunters in Columbia, wicked AM

OHS Update; 49 Days Flower 9 Days

Just got home in time for pics !! at 5.49pm, before lights on at 6pm. Only got 2 pics before lights on, rest photons just fired up !!

Ec above tap TDS is now 0.5 = 350ppm total nute. Still keeping nute Ec low, but they are lean and hungry for more,..Ph 6.4 27c & 25,000 Lux at canopy.....still feeding low P & K into 2nd week of fruitification, so fruits have plenty of "N" to build fruit structure in early flowering. But they "OHS" are not showing any signs of issues on very low Ec's. There is 1 pic of the maining experiment, which is moving on well.........

Week 7 from 1st wetting beans; Day 9 Fruitification, very pleased with this strain, as we move fully into the business end of the journal.........superb genetics showing in this strain, superb, very enjoyable to see these. AM...

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 49 Fwr 9 001

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 49 Fwr 9 002

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 49 Fwr 9 007

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 49 Fwr 9 005

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 49 Fwr 9 008

maining OHS will get some more pics up
over weekend of the maining >> OHS

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 49 Fwr 9 010

OHS

DP Legalize

1 person likes this

Hey AM, nice man. I'm a week behind you on my mainlined OHS plant. Just done second topping n' will remove lower stems for cut's before moving into 12/12 next week.So 2wks later than you into 12/12. Slipping behind already.lol. You're right about these OHS. They appear robust with no issues as yet. I have one topped once but not mainlined in 12/12 already for a week.Looks good. Happy grows AM. :yep:

1 person likes this

Hey AB nice to see you on here, good luck with the grow, looking forward to learning more from you!

TT

1 person likes this

Looking good man. I've not seen many folk doing this mate, hope you can pull it off big style. all the best mate

Rab, you know he's gonna do it! ;)

1 person likes this

now i know who you are AB. I have seen your grows before mate. superb! I'm now looking forward to seeing you pulling this one off ;)

1 person likes this

Nice setup and some amazing sounding genetics. I'm gonna pull up a pew for the mainlining if ya don't mind :yep:

Hey AM, nice man. I'm a week behind you on my mainlined OHS plant. Just done second topping n' will remove lower stems for cut's before moving into 12/12 next week.So 2wks later than you into 12/12. Slipping behind already. lol. You're right about these OHS. They appear robust with no issues as yet. I have one topped once but not mainlined in 12/12 already for a week.Looks good. Happy grows AM. :yep:

Canny, your 2nd topping will give 4 uprights, 3rd topping gives 8 uprights. get 4no short canes, and form a 50cm ? ring, tied to cane level, to tie of the 8no mains when they get up there !! you may not need it yet !! but get prepared, and be ready to adjust ring height on canes.

I remember you said, you couldn't remember if they where micro pre sexed when you done 1st topping. i only did one of the 4no i topped before micro pre sex, the result at day 49/9 9 days into 12/12 is >>

Hamfroditatismness or more commonly knows as "Sharp Eyes Staminatatismnessabollockthrowing" feast your eyes on mother nature being caught "Red Handed" with a left field shot ! >> RIP OHS >>

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 023

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 028

Pistillate's only come in two's !! There are three staminate (Unopened) primordial's on the parallel branching, next to and above bract, 3 little bollocks RIP. keep your eye's peeled cannybuzz........ the 3no mains performed post micro sexing have all thrown pistilate now, and are pushing on ok.

Here are a 4pac of pics of the maining, not great pics, so will get some better one up nxt update;.. all sexed female, all mained post micro sexing; OHS Maining Experiment 8 pot colas arrangements; >>

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 012

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 013

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 49 Fwr 9 011

3 outa 4 maining survived the bollock trials !....but the remaining sexed 3 mains, are pushing up 8no staggered colas tops. getting the training rings ready for insertion now !!.......AM
2 people like this

Hey AB nice to see you on here, good luck with the grow, looking forward to learning more from you!

TT

TeeTee, my good fellow, You should have put AM bredren, For Automaster" instead of AB................AB is for the infamous Dutch Passion Premier Item (Voted 10 White Balls) "Autoberry" AM on ere though bro !!.............yes ok, cover blown AM is "Autoberry" previously aired on the "Dutch Passion" Jo's Blog, on a few occasions !............

.....the show however goes on, into the dark hours, somewhere around 2AM, or should that be 2AB, when i sneak a visit to the girls, like a quick trip to Florida when i go in there, i allways take me jumper off !! 25-27c sun shining, humidity 55%...a slight warm breeze.......that veg fresh cut grass perfume, no chance of being syndromally seasonally affected in there !! No wonder the OHS girls like it, i could ukin live in there !! Only the fear of cross contamination stifle's my exuberance to visit them more often !! cheers TT, AM

now i know who you are AB. I have seen your grows before mate. superb! I'm now looking forward to seeing you pulling this one off ;)

The Cat is Defo outa the bag now's..................no worries RTG,...........thanks for dropping in RTG..............this one is going to be a mental large bloom show, as it happens, talking of large blooms, i wonder how the "RHS" Rootgrow enzyme pack is doing in the bottom of the "OHS" root ball !!..........i can only imagine they are doing there stuff in there, they certainly got the reaction temp needed, but after nearly 6 weeks veg, they are some large OHS girls, can only imagine the RHS rootgrow is having a positive effect !!....No worries RTG............on with the show............Dp's.........AM

Nice setup and some amazing sounding genetics. I'm gonna pull up a pew for the mainlining if ya don't mind :yep:

You are welcome in the Dutch Passion "Virtual OHS Auditorium" for the maining event.............see pics above in canny's quote.....

........the Blueberry popcorn is on it's way round, with the Ultimate Euforia blended syrup drink and 3d glasses !!...............the smell of citrus lemon, and sweet tangy fruits ponders the air, like a holistic dentist waiting room.

There is a full canna medical dentist in Byron bay Australasia, with numerous Volcano vapo's !! i digress !!......AM :yep:

Edited by AutoMaster

Day 53 overall, Flower 12 53/12 12/12 DUTCH PASSION >> Orange Hill Special Journal, "Oranje Meisjes" Dutch for "Orange Ladies" Yey;

The "Oranje" are pushing into final stretch. 1.2m Canes have been employed early, bows bonded vertical. Expecting weighty blooms, and got in early with support, while i could still see my way in !! Small lower bows have been removed.

Ec, is up to 0.56 (Nute Only) + tap ec & buffer cal/mag mixed to 150ppm 0.3 = 0.86 TDS. Ph 6.4 26.4c Rh (Shot up last few days) Rh56% nute res temp 19c-21c VPD 46%.
They are responding to the prescription of low Genesis Ec feed regime (Mb & Gr2). haven't started in with the Bloom yet, as bloom building has not yet reached halfway point.

Silicon is added to every res made from start. as Ph up from a "Nitric" low of 5.6 ph. Then nuted. Silicon lift Ph back up to 6.4 = 15ml in 30L. As is Rizotonic, but this will be stopped when i switch into gen bloom nute mode. The 30L res is spun over for 15mins before feed is used, now every day, from alternate days in veg. 25-28,000 Lux at canopy.

Some have hit the 1.0m from soil, around 60%, the remainder are, not far behind, giving the most even canopy i have had in a while. No pot lifting, or height adjusments need so far, and have been separated into 2 groups the 1.0m's and the 0.8m's.

I like the way they come fresh leaves that bright light green, when new bloom push out from a leaf tuck !......like when you see them outdoors !!............but here the rub, no leaf tips down, no tip burn (Yet !), no leafs curled up, no deficiency sign, leafs up when under lux. Superb feed back from the "OHS"...like 9 ladies on "Find My Millionaire" when Patty, make's em all smile "permanently" !..... Just before she kicks em all out !!.....

So far then;.........veg was a dream, all be it a quick one. Structure is built strong, after topping (Single/Main) at 5wks, the bows are like arnie, bulky and expecting trouble, Ethylene is pulsing through the girls, making them wet from respiration !!......not yet sticky though........it wont be long though !!........ethylene is pulsing through the girls vanes now.....let fruitification commence !!

Awwwa shit !...my 23.40min RO 5Ltr alarm just went off back in a mo .......................

Ok, yea, so, they are all trussed up and pushing on upright, 50m of Lst plastic 1.75mm wire went into the strapping up of bows to canes, the following day all was pert and upright. OHS, is rotated every day 180 degree's, so all side get the lux at 25k. Trouble free strain so far, showing superb veg window, scoffing into early Fruitification day 12 OHS >>

Pulled Shots OHS; "Oranje Meisjes"

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 002

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 008

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 009

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 011

DP Legalize

Close Ups OHS 12 days 12/12

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 015

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 017

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 018

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 019

OHS

The Maining Experiment OHS;

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 012

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 52 Fwr 12 013

Orange Hill Special DP  Day 49 Fwr 9 011

OHS

The 3no remaining mained OHS are doing well, and all sexed female now. "Oranje Meisjes"
So we take 3no mains forward to the 8 ball colas finish, hopefully they will remian female ......
.....but the staggered bows pushing upright 8no look great so far, i recon the topping delay amounts to 6-10 days possibly.
But no issues encountered with the final 3no....thanks all for dropping in................AM
Edited by AutoMaster
3 people like this

You are welcome in the Dutch Passion "Virtual OHS Auditorium" for the maining event.............see pics above in canny's quote.....

........the Blueberry popcorn is on it's way round, with the Ultimate Euforia blended syrup drink and 3d glasses !!...............the smell of citrus lemon, and sweet tangy fruits ponders the air, like a holistic dentist waiting room.

There is a full canna medical dentist in Byron bay Australasia, with numerous Volcano vapo's !! i digress !!......AM :yep:

Wow, a canna tooth witch doctor in Oz????

Must be strong buds if they use it for anaesthesia... Send me their details Bro, have to check that out!

2 people like this

Lovely as always AM. These OHS are something aren't they? Nice n' healthy. Only manageed four tops on my mainlined OHS n' TE. They'll be great to watch as they form what i think will be good sized colas.Atb Bro.

1 person likes this

Lovely as always AM. These OHS are something aren't they? Nice n' healthy. Only manageed four tops on my mainlined OHS n' TE. They'll be great to watch as they form what i think will be good sized colas.Atb Bro.

Owwa yes, enjoying these OHS cannyb.................as promised, a couple of better pics of the "OHS Maining Experiment", and the first one went into the ring today, just !! But went in ok, As temp training i have used a couple of canes to pull bows back onto, on the remaining 2no ready for the ring prescriptions,...........but are pushing up and on treat atm...............AM "Maining" OHS >>>

Orange Hill Special MAINING DP  Day 53 Fwr 12 001

Orange Hill Special MAINING DP  Day 53 Fwr 12 009

Orange Hill Special MAINING DP  Day 53 Fwr 12 007

Orange Hill Special MAINING DP  Day 53 Fwr 12 004

OHS

They soon recover from the maining treatment, tantamount to incredible gene-line of this strain......looking forward to the colas 8 pot arrangements.......AM