Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Seeds-tommy

Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version ®

20 posts in this topic

9.png
Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version®
16.jpg

Attending to the request of our friends and clients we introduce the feminized and non-autoflowering version of our much appreciated Cream Mandarine Auto.

To develop this variety we selected our best Cream Mandarine Auto genetic lines. In order to eradicate the autoflower characteristic of the original version and, at the same time, to strengthen the aroma trait, we have hybridized these selected genetic lines with an elite clone of Diesel ancestors featuring tones of aromatic mandarin citrus aromas.
Cream Mandarine is a strain with a great vigour and with a structure of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. Produces big compact buds fully loaded of aromatic resin.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS50
Indica/Sativa: 60% 40%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 400-600 gr/plant
Indoor Flowering: 7 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Early September

29.png

2º Prize - Indica Interior - II Copa del Rey - Bogotá - Colombia – 2016

11.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
8 people like this

the creme mandarin ive got on the go now is possibly one of the most resinous autos ive ever seen ..lovely lovely stuff and i will try the f1v

5 people like this

Get a pic up vince :) I've smoked the cream caramel and loved it, how does this compare?

2 people like this

Hi stummer!

This strain is basically the same as the autoflowering version of Cream Mandarine.

Cream Mandarine Auto is Cream Caramel Auto (selected genetic line) crossed with our Ice Cool elite clone.

And Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version is Cream Mandarine Auto (selected genetic line) crossed with our Ice Cool elite clone.

So, Cream Caramel genetic on both. Ice Cool genetic on both, but the F1 Fast Version has a stronger presence of Ice Cool genetic. One is autoflowering, the other one is a photoperiod strain, allowing to select mothers and cloning from them.

Hope this helps. Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

4 people like this

the creme mandarin im smoking right now is some of the nicest tasting weed with such a chilled happy vibe to it ..truly a delicous smoke and a good 9/10 for me personally .ive got the f1 earmarked to do at some point .

3 people like this

hi,how does the photoperiod strain perform i cant find any info on it ..any information would be appreciated cheer's...

2 people like this

hi,how does the photoperiod strain perform i cant find any info on it ..any information would be appreciated cheer's...

They perform well.

Hehehe, just playing with you, hope you don't mind. As it is a new realese (seeds aren't even for sale yet), there's no diary posted in this forum yet which I can link you to. As soon as me ans my colleague Jaypp get some of these seeds we'll share a few things around here. Right now you have the experience of a lot of growers in the forum with F1 Fast Version strains that were released last year: Green Poison F1 Fast Version, Sweet Cheese F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version and Sweet Special F1 Fast Version.

Seems like all the growers from this and other forums where we run a subforum were very happy with these strains. Some even grew them side by side with their "original" versions and could come to the conclusion that they are as good and yield as much but 1 to 2 weeks faster.

So, to every grower who has confidence on Sweet Seeds, the good number of growers that are satisfied with all the strains they tried so far, it's easy to have confidence and get some even before they see a diary shared in the forum. And specially for those who love the autoflowering version of Cream Mandarine. For all the others waiting a few months to see what happens is maybe the best solution.

I can suggest this diary with last years F1 FV strains released: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=330725

This article published in Weed World magazine: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=338245

And the most interesting article about the F1 Fast Version concept, where everyone can learn about how to make their own fast versions of their own selected mothers will be published on next Weed World issue. We will also post it here but we have to keep our etic standards and not publish it before the magazine is published. But stay tuned, because with the information that will be released every grower can turn their loved mother plants into the same plant but 1 or 2 weeks faster.

Another sign that this is a great product is that other spanish seedbanks are releasing their own F1 Fast Versions, just the way I predicted last year when I saw the first F1 Fast Versions being harvested.

Keep passing by because we'll always be adding more info, pics, articles and grow reports.

Hope this helps. Kind regards and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

3 people like this

thanks for the reply tommy i'll stay tuned..and keep an eye out..

cheers.

2 people like this

any more news on this yet lads..

And the most interesting article about the F1 Fast Version concept, where everyone can learn about how to make their own fast versions of their own selected mothers will be published on next Weed World issue. We will also post it here but we have to keep our etic standards and not publish it before the magazine is published. But stay tuned, because with the information that will be released every grower can turn their loved mother plants into the same plant but 1 or 2 weeks faster.
2 people like this

any more news on this yet lads..

Cheers mate!

The article was sent to Weed World magazine in the last week of February, two weeks ago. I'm not sure if the magazine is yet on sale. I don't think so because the article will be featured in the 110 issue and I now checked the WeedWorld website and they say that last issue published was the nº 109.

It will proably be on sale yet this month. I have the article but I can't make it public before the magazine is published, sorry.

Right now all I can do is link you to the article in spanish as published last month in the spanish of Soft Secrets ;)

We'll keep in touch, sweet smokes!

tommy

2 people like this

cool man looking forward to it

cheers tommy..

2 people like this

Cheers sweet mates! :oldtoker:

Here's my F1 Fast Version Cream Mandarine® with 49 days of flowering:

gallery_44939_7985_149034.jpg

It was choped in that precise day :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

8 people like this

Very nice plant and beautiful pic, Tommy ;)

I'm cleaning the space to begin the new season, and this one will be on the list!!

Thanks for sharing, hope you enjoy her!

jaypp

2 people like this

Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version® ★ 42 days of 12/12

gallery_44939_2830_98743.jpg

8 people like this

Very nice

1 person likes this