Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2much_208

Nodes stop growing!?

Hey yall, im on my current 1st grow and she is an auto white widow strain by 7 dwrafs... She is on on day 29 and im gettn worried that it gnna out grow the box i made for it... My ? Is will my pant stop growing nodes and will flower in to buds? Or will it continue to hrow taller and taller.. If this makes any sense.. Sorry... She currently on 10 nodes and is about 16 inches tall.. I gave the height space at 4 feet and rhought that wud be plenty of space but i dnt think it is now... Thanks for any help

Hi m8, ive grown a few auto's now and id say that yours sounds like it should begin to flower soon(hard to know for sure withought a pic though,) are there any pistils showing?(like white hairs.) youll probably need about another 6 inches of space for growth once they start to show.................Im growing White Widdow autos myself at the min and there just starting to flower.

In my experience, autos tend to start flowering well before day 29, so I reckon she wont get much bigger. However, you could always look at lst-ing, and pull the top over. I usually do this fairly early in the plants life but as long as you dont snap the stem while you are doing it you should be fine. Autos tend to be fairly small in stature compared to their photo-period sisters. If the stem is not too stiff, give lst a go. I may be the answer you are looking for.

Thanks, i am doing some lst on then and bedjng the fan leafs down so that the lower nodes get more light, she is starting flower now. Pistils every where, such a pretty sight. If this girl reaches 3 feet tall, the bank that i got these from was way off with how tall she will grow... lol.. Thanks yall