Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


whats_luring

The Random Thread

5,627 posts in this topic

It’s naughty to agree Randers but it’s free Weed based entertainment for the clicky few.

 

Go on Sherrifa give em a keyboard full. lol 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

lollollol

 

Don't let them wind you up archie.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@The Sheriff of Nottingham

 

Hi mate, is this the sort of bite mark your talking about

 

large.image.png

 

We was up the mountains of the South Wales valleys yesterday, sweaty as fuck in the sun.

 

I Was enjoying the view and dived face first into a massive bush all while we could hear people that sounded close, making our adrenaline go which was making the whole experience more enjoyable hoping not to get caught.

 

I was fighting my way through the bush to get to the best bit and got through.

 

After chomping away for about half hour or so I decided It was time to get inside, so in I went.

 

in and out a few times un till I finished. 

 

What a relief to finish that quick to cos the sun was baking us.

 

Cut a long story short, that the last time I go down on that girl from the valleys unless she trims that massive bush , still pulling pubes out of my teeth.  :D

 

Sorry, went off topic there mate, started off talking about tick bites, hope you ain't got Lyme disease mate like that pic I found on line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@The Sheriff of Nottingham Take a pic of your bullseye tick bite whilst holding a peice of paper with “sheriff” written on it. Will instantly prove to everyone on here your not bullshitting again. Just an idea

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Share this post


Link to post

Check your tongue ,if it's black you've got lying disease .

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

The bracken man cometh

 

large_RGP.jpg

 

Anyone else growing in bracken? It's brilliant cammo - but only for autos (it's down before the fems/regs are finished

and leaves 'em loud 'n proud).  It's also a serious physical barrier for anyone just casually poking around. 

You have to know the routes and perform a sort of 'swim' action to get through it.

 

Fun fact: it's an ancient plant species - fossil records show that it's at least 55 million years old.  Not so fun fact: this plant is allelopathic (wikipedia).

Basically, it wages chemical warfare on other plants.  It dumps herbicide into the soil to supress competing plants.

My practice of chucking the native soil and importing loads of peat seems to get round the problem but next year I'm deffo going to try @Andromedian's cage tubes.

:lucky:

A

:yinyang:

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Amaethon said:

The bracken man cometh

 

large_RGP.jpg

 

Anyone else growing in bracken? It's brilliant cammo - but only for autos (it's down before the fems/regs are finished

and leaves 'em loud 'n proud).  It's also a serious physical barrier for anyone just casually poking around. 

You have to know the routes and perform a sort of 'swim' action to get through it.

 

Fun fact: it's an ancient plant species - fossil records show that it's at least 55 million years old.  Not so fun fact: this plant is allelopathic (wikipedia).

Basically, it wages chemical warfare on other plants.  It dumps herbicide into the soil to supress competing plants.

My practice of chucking the native soil and importing loads of peat seems to get round the problem but next year I'm deffo going to try @Andromedian's cage tubes.

:lucky:

A

:yinyang:


Yup, agreed on all points. I kind of don't need the camo as my spots are so unlikely to be found anyway (I think), but it is great in that respect, and the soil always seems to be decent and loose where it's growing. I too have got around the allelopathy problem by importing soil, but original soil has always been mixed in, and this year I am reusing holes so there is even more original soil mixed in. No problems so far, however. Keep thinking I should be more scientific and do some adjacent test grows, but I haven't got round to it yet. 

One thing you have to be careful with is that it is easily broken and flattened, and whole patches can go flat together if you disrupt or damage enough of it. So you have to be a little delicate.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@Amaethon I grow in bracken too, I've spent hours digging out as much of the roots as I can which seems to be working well so far. 

Btw it's not fussy where it grows, I have it on heavy clay soil as well as loamy stuff

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

while out walking this morning   found a decent sized plot  not  far  from one of mine   gonna be interesting to see  what unfolds lol

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Seen loads of serious dark clouds but not a spec of rain drops though.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Bone fucking dry, I've stopped watering one plot because it's such a cunting ball ache they are tiny now. Will try stick some top dress down before the rains do come...

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Finally rain and thunderstorms, planted out yesterday with @Key couldn't of times it any better :D

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, cumbriangreen said:

Bone fucking dry, I've stopped watering one plot because it's such a cunting ball ache they are tiny now. Will try stick some top dress down before the rains do come...

Very dry year for up here indeed. I’ve only managed one drop in over the last few weeks. They’re not dying, they have their roots down well but would be a lot bigger I think if they’d had more rain. Can’t beleive I’m saying it !  It trowas d to rain here last night and is spitting this morning but nothing serious on the forecast. Wishing a big downpour to all today 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Clean Green said:

Very dry year for up here indeed. I’ve only managed one drop in over the last few weeks. They’re not dying, they have their roots down well but would be a lot bigger I think if they’d had more rain. Can’t beleive I’m saying it !  It trowas d to rain here last night and is spitting this morning but nothing serious on the forecast. Wishing a big downpour to all today 

Same here mate, thankfully rain has started here and I’ve dug a big fucking hole and stuck a tarp in it

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now