Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

whats_luring

The Random Thread

5,242 posts in this topic
18 hours ago, lightningshredder said:

There are alot of places in a city where people rarely go and even if they did its unlikely they can spot an auto growing amongst other weeds!

I remember when I was a kid the local council found a grow in one of there flowerbeds at the side of the main street, the council had been looking after it for about 6 weeks before one of the workers realised what it was, I don't know who's it was or if he got caught but it ended up in the local papers.....

3 people like this

Hi everyone, I've decided to subscribe and stop being a cheeky bastard.

Can anybody please tell me how I go about choosing which seeds from the free seed list, the list is there but I can seem to find any way of selecting what you want. 

Also any advice on which would be a good choice would be great, I presume most of them are best indoors? 

Hoping there's something I can do well with outside at lat 53.

Edited by Urbangardener
Mistake
2 people like this

37 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Nice to know, for the price it sounds good will buy a bag just to sample me thinks) Not sure how much of a rush your in but they do offer click and collect online, says delivered to store within 48 hours I think, although you can get seeds from Spain next day go figure. I'm a lover of wilko always good stuff at a fair price. Yeah March i reckon they'll be fully stocked.

I ordered some mate to collect in a few days, limited to just 3 bags though lol . The seeds have just arrived, 24hr delivery from Spain can't go wrong. The cheap £1 stuff in 15l yellow bags is great tbh mate.

39 minutes ago, craigfjyp said:

my local wilkos has the compost in now mate, it arrived a couple of weeks ago....

Guess mine are falling behind then,  unless its cos im up north they leave it until last minutelol

2 people like this

Is that your limit or theirs mate? 24hr delivery their not messing around, can I ask how much delivery was from them, never ordered sweet seeds before but others can be pricey. 

1 hour ago, Urbangardener said:

Hi everyone, I've decided to subscribe and stop being a cheeky bastard.

Can anybody please tell me how I go about choosing which seeds from the free seed list, the list is there but I can seem to find any way of selecting what you want. 

Also any advice on which would be a good choice would be great, I presume most of them are best indoors? 

Hoping there's something I can do well with outside at lat 53.

anything from eelhelmet is for outdoors and bred at your lat!!

the helena gold is top draw but then so is anything he touches to be honest!

2 people like this

22 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

anything from eelhelmet is for outdoors and bred at your lat!!

the helena gold is top draw but then so is anything he touches to be honest!

I thought they may be. He's one of the people I'd been paying more attention to on the forums and diarys as I'd noticed he was around the same lat... and seems to be smashing it! 

Was thinking the double durban, early grape might be a good shout but like you say, I'm sure they'e all decent.

Cheers 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Is that your limit or theirs mate? 24hr delivery their not messing around, can I ask how much delivery was from them, never ordered sweet seeds before but others can be pricey. 

It was €10 mate and was the only option available. Quicker than attitude lol

1 person likes this

Not sure whether to get any more seeds now lol. Got 14 killer kush f1 and 7 sweet skunk f1. I have loads of other seeds, and I mean a lot, but more for indoor or I'd end up with rot probably. Gorilla haze from panik's stuff seems good, but so does the green gold. Really not sure lol, I can't find a great deal of info and grows/reports/journals of the gorilla haze like I can the green golds.

E2a: I got some sweet seeds papers too lol, will have a joint soon just for the sake of it now lol.

Edited by Conspiranought

Been looking over and over concerning rgs stuff, still not made up my bloody mind. Royal mazar and dfg for sure, then looking at the mighty golds or the 7's. The green golds not sold on, resilience and yield all sound good just taste and effect heard mixed things. Can't wait to try these killer kush tho )

1 person likes this

I'm giving sweet skunk a grow it just sounds good lol I have good feeling about it lol . I know the killer kush grows well here because I have done it. Ive seen some nice pics of RGSC stuff too though, but stuck for what to get from them lol

Edited by Conspiranought

Hi all, a big massive apologises 2 all especially @panik and my inspirations on here. I disappeared 4 a while as shit happens in life and I struggled 2 keep up 2 date with last seasons grow. It was a wash out and had 2 harvest way 2 early. Crap smokes but it still gave me a decent enough high and kept me going. Tbh, I find the gg'ing 2 much work 4 me running through fields, bushes etc whilst pulling and dragging bags of soil and stuff, don' t talk about the digging lol . I must give it 2 u @Action (did I not get da name right?) NO TYERS 4 me anymore, they hold da water. I have a  heart condition so need 2 b careful so not easy 4 me on my own, mayb a glass house is needed and more convient, we will see.

Any less of my rant, hope he al, had a great season and a better one 2 come. I hope 2 b joining ye again. Once again a big massive apologises 4 my fast exit but hope 2 b on board again :v:. I cant list all da names of my inspirations on here and follow friends as i wud b here all day, miss tormenting u tho @Budwizer. Happy safe growning guys.

22 people like this

@Irishgirl

Good to see you back about the boards and safe and well bud :v: 

5 people like this

@Irishgirl good to see your still about :)

1 person likes this

Fáilte ar ais IG.