Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
retro2807

PS4 v XBOXONE Which one do I get?

153 posts in this topic

My Dualshock 4 has split on rubber the left stick, & so has my pals :doh:

Playstation 7.1 virtual surround sound headphones come out on Sat, I might get them if they mean I'll be slightly less shit at CoD lol

Same here, the rubber on the left joystick split too and i had only played about 12hrs on it. I hassled Asda for a replacement. Unfortunately it seems to be wearing away again on the replacement with only a couple of hours play.

Also my left thumb slips off now and again when playing FIFA directly onto the fucking PS button which makes the screen return to the menu screen. It is always when playing online and results more often than not when i miss a shot at goal. By the time I get back to the game the other player is in my half and threatening goal. Stupid position to put it in my opinion.

This helps me tilt towards the xbox. I didn't like the ps3 the controller did my head in, my thumb would slip on the joy pad,thing when it got sweaty.

The main games I play will be cod and zombies when it comes out in November ;)

The hard ware seems pretty much the same. Some people say ps4 edge it, but then others say xbox makes it up in other places.

They are so much money. Looks like I may carry on waiting lol

Zombies is hands down my fav game to play stoned and with pals online ever!!

1 person likes this

i went ps4,

they didn't try and stop the reuse/resale of 2nd hand games,

xb1 also had to overclock there machine till reach the simple ps4 speeds....

1 person likes this

Bought the xbone cos I loved my 360 and hated my ps3.

Playing bf4 and Fifa, great games.

1 person likes this

i bought the x-box for myself and ps4 for my son and i actually like them both equally think the x box is a little pretty,er though........

1 person likes this

I agree, even titanfall that my son is obsessing about will come out for the 360hope you enjoy it and your health improves quickly

Thanks Distracted.

I went and collected it this morning. I'm coming off some of my tablets, so I'm hoping throwing myself into Killzone will sort out the clucking. Doubt it though lol

After reading about Battlefield I'm thinking I might get cod instead.

Bugger was looking forward to Battlefield

1 person likes this

Xbox one £420 with camera
Ps4 £350 no camera £70 for camera = £420

Subliminal advertising????????

Zombies is hands down my fav game to play stoned and with pals online ever!!

Zombies officially rules all IMO. Never played a game like that which sucked me in, well since Goldeneye lol

Got to wait till November for the next installment , I wonder what they will do, I think it might become a normal game eg no levels, just going for it, I'm probably wrong though

1 person likes this

After reading about Battlefield I'm thinking I might get cod instead.

Bugger was looking forward to Battlefield

even as it is it kicks the teenage dirtbag crap out of cod

3 people like this

Personally I am in the Sony camp, mainly for the Gran Turismo series. I dont have a ps4 yet and I think it will stay this way for quite a while. It's sad that Sony are now charging for online gameplay for the ps4, and for that reason, I am glad that GT6 came out on the PS3. I don't think the PS4 will appear in my place until GT7 comes out, or maybe Drive Club as that looks pretty good.

1 person likes this

Zombies officially rules all IMO. Never played a game like that which sucked me in, well since Goldeneye lol

Got to wait till November for the next installment , I wonder what they will do, I think it might become a normal game eg no levels, just going for it, I'm probably wrong though

Totally agree. I'm surprised there's not a zombie thread on UK420.

I have no idea what the version will be like in Nov, do you ? I hope they keep the concept simple as that's what made it great. Fuck that Transit and moon pish. There is nothing quite like it when working together as a team. BF and COD multiplayer cant compete with the team work applied to Zombies.

Edited by jimcfcmoc
1 person likes this

Totally agree. I'm surprised there's not a zombie thread on UK420.

I have no idea what the version will be like in Nov, do you ? I hope they keep the concept simple as that's what made it great. Fuck that Transit and moon pish. There is nothing quite like it when working together as a team. BF and COD multiplayer cant compete with the team work applied to Zombies.

I would love the actual game to change if that makes sense? What I mean is not the round 1,2,3 etc with increasing amounts of zombies as it gets a bit boring.

I would prefer a crap load of zombies maps all rolled into one game, as you progress you unlock the next map, which then could increase in difficulty.

If they did that I think it could be a lot more fun as a game, I'm not slating the rounds I love them, but after like 20 maps a change in order etc could be good.

Ps4 are silly charging for live as this was a big plus for them before, however after the hack and all the bad press they got I guess they had no choice tbf

I had a xbox then a 360. Now I have a ps4. I feel like a dirty cheat lol

1 person likes this

Right I'm getting either Batllefield or cod on Thursday.

I loved cod 1 2 and 3 after that it's only zombies really.

So my question is, will I be disappointed with cod as usual, or should I get battlefield. I can't afford both

1 person likes this

new cod sucks bad, really slow... bf4 is better now than it was much better infact :)

1 person likes this

not played the latest COD but battlefield is an amazing game when it works ,which to be fair is a lot more than it doesnt

just gets annoying at times when it messes about that gives me the hump and then i play like shit (or shitter)

2 people like this