Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
retro2807

PS4 v XBOXONE Which one do I get?

153 posts in this topic

What a stupid thing to say :headpain:

:yawn:

you might see this as an oversimplification but i do not,how much variation have you seen in console mech games over the years? i played quite a few of the early ones on ps1 and ps2,often in japanese as on the whole they didnt bother releasing many of them to europe,then with 360 and ps3 and the turn away from japanese style games towards more american stuff and a billion fps games there were only a handful of mech shooters,all pretty much the same

No unofficial ps4 controllers yet? Damn. That's gonna be a £55 alternative :(

Also you can't stream from PC to PS4 , there is a way apparently on YouTube, but no official way to do it, which is a let down for me. Only discovered today.

You need a roku box to be able to do it.

Also yes a second hand 360 is defo worth it, still hd, loads of games. I'm thinking of buying one to play zombies again

Watchdogs due out May :)

Might be getting a xbone at Xmas. The price is coming down , glad I hadn't bought one when I bought my ps4. A week later the price dropped