Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theecho

Snoop Dogg - G Pen Herbal Vaporizer

23 posts in this topic

S'happening folks!

Been looking at getting a vaporizer pen for when trying to be discreet on the odd occasions I fancy a toke out and about, stumbled across the "Snoop Dogg - G Pen Herbal Vaporizer" and it looks pretty nifty.

Has anybody got one? or know anything about them? recommendation etc? or just a general 2 cents on it?

http://www.grencoscience.com/collections/all/products/snoopdogg

Cheers people...!

Edited by theecho

wot does a durability index of 5-6 weeks depending on usage mean? is it battery life or does it mean it only lasts that long. bit confusing.

5-6 weeks until you buy another for $99 :rofl:

Looks like a very expensive version of the kind of ecig you can buy for far less.

• 1 Rechargeable G Pen Battery™
  • 1 G Pen Herbal Tank™
  • 1 G Tool™
  • 1 G Pen Wired USB Charger™
  • 1 G Wall Adapter™
  • 2 G Glass Containers™
  • 3 G Cleaning Tips™
  • 1 G Cleaning Brush™
  • 1 G Card™
  • 1 G Glass Sleeve™

You can buy a rechargeable battery well cheap, the 'herbal tank' you can get a protank 2 for much less, the battery generally comes with a USB adapter to charge it, and all the rest is just bollocks that you don't need.

A total waste of money, but hey Snoop says buy it.

meh! :sly:

The fact that its endorsed by Snoop, pretty much guarantees its going to be garbage.

1 person likes this

A vaping tool designed and made by Snoop is gonna be as shite as the survival tools endorsed and branded by Bear Gryles! Avoid both.

3 people like this

I have had this conv on a vapefiend thread. Apparently there not vapourizers there electronic pipes they told me to get the palm instead.

I have had this conv on a vapefiend thread. Apparently there not vapourizers there electronic pipes they told me to get the palm instead.

second,dont waste your money, theres threads about it on trees on reddit

Buy a solo. :yep:

2 people like this

Cheers for the input folks, much appreciated!

As for the price listed on the US website $99, I wouldn't pay that for it, but on a very popular auction site they are around £30 new, which i didn't think was too bad. However I will check out the competitors that some of you have pointed out!

Thanks again :oldtoker:

Tried one. I had to drop it when it got too hot. And then a pig walked in my house..... :bag:

Edited by Mr Bond
3 people like this

What would you rate it overall Bond? at a £30 price tag..

Hell no, it's shite, my poor mate who actually paid for one :P

DS

Wasn't he selling a "virtual golden joint" a little while ago?, the guy has no shame. think that was $99 as well.

1 person likes this