Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Boojum

Looking For TV Series Suggestions

3,520 posts in this topic
Just now, Deranged World said:

The original one?

:yep:

2 people like this

Aye, used to watch it back in the day, Tuesdays 9pm BBC2 iirc :taz:

1 person likes this

I wondered why Marco Polo had such high ratings but they only ever made 2 seasons of it

so I was watching the first episode and saw  'Executive producer - Harvey Weinstein'

Enjoying these two at the moment :)

Family Business - Season 3

Learning that cannabis will be legalized, Joseph, a failed entrepreneur, decides to transform, with the help of his family and friends, the kosher butcher shop of his father and open the first marijuana coffeeshop in France.

Antidisturbios - Riot Police - Season 1

A fictionalised look into the human tragedy of riot police and police brutality in Spain.

:oldtoker:

1 hour ago, schmoak said:

if the kids had followed that advice it wouldn't have run for 42 series between 1972 and 1994 lol

posh kids from ev so posh Henley on Thames don't you know lol

Edited by Joolz
year
2 people like this

8 hours ago, Joolz said:

if the kids had followed that advice it wouldn't have run for 42 series between 1972 and 1994 lol

posh kids from ev so posh Henley on Thames don't you know lol

Yeah but back in the day colour TV's were rented and a temporary fixture, many houses had no TV and so the kids had to find adventure else where.

"Fun and laughter is what we're after" :gossip:

Another Life season 2. :( Fuck knows how they bagged a second season, the first was absolute wank. :soap:  I don't understand how they can make 36 minute episodes without any real content. lol  

The See season 2 finale aired last night and it was fucking awesome. :notworthy:  Honestly, this show is the best thing I've seen in many years, the character development and world-building are just incredible. 

It's worth taking Apple up on their free 7 day trial just to binge this series. lol  

Edited to add - It's the attention to detail which blows me away, the fight choreography especially,  but also the creative way the production team has made use of all the materials which would be left behind in a post-apocalyptic world.

Edited by Saddam