Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Boojum

Looking For TV Series Suggestions

3,036 posts in this topic

The Boys, amazon prime 

Brooklyn Nine Nine, netflix 

Mandalorian,  Disney plus

And the best ever series, Oz (hbo). So good, so raw  

Edited by superfruit

Been watching the queens gambit.  Quite compelling watching.  Lustrous cinematography with stunning period back drops and architecture.  It's one to watch.  

Probably already been mentioned.

;)

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Been watching the queens gambit.  Quite compelling watching.  Lustrous cinematography with stunning period back drops and architecture.  It's one to watch.  

Probably already been mentioned.

;)

The Queen's Gambit was the bollocks but I was in chess club... But the wife also loved it.

I'll throw a recommendation behind "The End of the F**cking World"

Netflix. Binge worthy.

2 people like this

Working my way through the original Twilight Zone seasons again, thanks for the amazing stories Mr Serling. :notworthy:   

1 person likes this

Just starting to watch the final series of The Bridge on the iPlayer. Big fan of 'scandi-noir' and The Bridge is one of the best, and I think Sofia Helin is superb as Saga :)

8 hours ago, Saddam said:

Working my way through the original Twilight Zone seasons again, thanks for the amazing stories Mr Serling. :notworthy:   

Oh, to channel his vibe... so fucking cool.

I Love them - going to do the same again even though I probably know the scripts! ...Quite liked the 80's ones too. The most recent? Kinda forgot about it two episodes in. :thumbdown:

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
1 person likes this