Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest OldSkunkBud

Moroccan Landrace

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get Original Moroccan LandRace seeds.

The strain that comes from Ketama region. I've googled and done a lot of searching and only come up with 'World of Seeds Ketama Landrace' but have heard many negative reports of this company. I don't have any first hand experience of this company so maybe they are in fact o'k.

I am quite aware of fact that there are now a lot of Pakistani strains in Morocco but really I am looking for the original strain.

Any advice really appreciated. Thanks.

Nothing wrong wit World of Seeds mate

The only company i know of wit pure land races

1 person likes this

the real seed co for pure landraces, send namkha a pm, he's on here most days, you will get the best landraces from namkha / real seed co. not sure about morrocan though, think Sinai (Egyptian) or Lebanese might be the closest to morocco.

otherwise I would look towards world of seeds but im sure they are worked strains

the real seed co for pure landraces, send namkha a pm, he's on here most days, you will get the best landraces from namkha / real seed co. not sure about morrocan though, think Sinai (Egyptian) or Lebanese might be the closest to morocco.

otherwise I would look towards world of seeds but im sure they are worked strains

Thanks for the info guys.

Very interested in the Lebanese seeds they have, brings back memories of the Gold and Red Hash from 60's 70's 80's

Sent him an email anyway and will wait for an answer.

1 person likes this

I've just done (WOS) 'Afghan Kush'. Nothing wrong there. My fav' UK street hash from the 70's was Red Leb'. May have to contact namkha. :)

Hi, i just ordered Ketama seeds from "Master of seeds".

I could'nt determine if the seeds are their own product or are from "World of seeds".

Other than wos mos offers feminized as well as regular seeds. And the price for 10 reg

is 16 Euro. They have 20% reduced prices on every seeds.

Thanks for the info guys.

Very interested in the Lebanese seeds they have, brings back memories of the Gold and Red Hash from 60's 70's 80's

Sent him an email anyway and will wait for an answer.

@kingbluerizla has Lebanese diary, some cracking pics of a red plant

3 people like this

I've just done (WOS) 'Afghan Kush'. Nothing wrong there. My fav' UK street hash from the 70's was Red Leb'. May have to contact namkha. :)

hi oldskunk, iv grown wos befor no pros there also mate. really good in my opinion.

canny dude. how ling did the afghan Kush take to flower mate? iv Got 20 beans to do outside this year

oldskunk-sorry for the highjack mate hope you dont mind.

in looking for landrace also. looking to build a collection and start breedingbgoing back to basics is the way.

the real seed co seem good also.

stealth

1 person likes this

Hi @@stealth_man, no prob's mate.To finish properly 8-9wks depending on how you like it. I let one go right over to 10wks,locked me to the couch.lol. Atb with yours mate. Smothered in tric's too. :)

Hi @@stealth_man, no prob's mate.To finish properly 8-9wks depending on how you like it. I let one go right over to 10wks,locked me to the couch.lol. Atb with yours mate. Smothered in tric's too. :)

thats good. im looking for a banger!

im gunna let them go as long as the weather holdS up. i ended getting another 2 packs of regs so thats 40reg ak to find a good keeper to work on.

stealth

1 person likes this