Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Strimmer

same old

40 posts in this topic

How you doin folks

Ive been struggling with yellowing from week 3 onwards with just about everything ive grown so far and its doin ma box in

I dont know if its basic under or overfeeding or cal/mag def but my inexperience means that im scared to up or lower feeds

I'm sort of following Oldtimers biobizz guide, tho i have only went up to 3ml per litre of bloom a cpl of times

my routine in flower goes something like this --

1ml ish per litre grow every watering

first watering no bloom, 1ml/l from then until about day 14 when bud sites are forming and then up it by .5ml/l every other watering until i get to 2.5ml/l, ive pushed on to 3ml but ive always thought ive seen burning and backed off

a cpl of times ive gave them a dose of epsoms, no change except to speed up yellowing

anyway, enough of the chatterini, heres the evidence

Day 31

this plant had a dose of epsoms about 10 days ago
a pic from yesterday under hps

Day 30

This is a cut of one of Highgrowers sshxmangoxbjxnepxsb that i would love to keep green till the end, but its going the same way as its mum

heres how it looked a week ago

Day 25

its from a different angle but its clearly went down hill

Im kicking maself for not askin about this earlier cos ive only been pulling about 50g a plant from my killerskunks vegged for a good while in 6.5 litre pots,,, but you know how it is man, prides a bastart

more info on grow in ma profile

I also own pm bio silicon, humbolt equilibrium cal/mag, rhizo tonic and maxicrop seaweed but im too feart to use them

PLEASE HELP lol

cheers

JS

1 person likes this

Classic mag def time for the epsoms.

3 people like this

Yeah man agreed..

1 person likes this

Epsoms mate,it ain't the end of the world. :)

2 people like this

nice one guys

I gave this plant a dose of epsoms ( half tsp in 1 litre water root drench day after feed) about 10 days ago, would the same treatment sort it or was my dosing wrong?

1 person likes this

Should sort it out tbh mate.

1 person likes this

I would do 1 tsp p/ltr.

1 person likes this

cheers cannybuzz

yea man, not the end o the world eh, but it was frustrating

things are lookin up now that i know for definite whats wrong tho

thanks man

I reckon you might be better off with more grow at the start of flower and reduce it gradually, rather than the other way round. You need the N through the stretch period

5 people like this

its due a feed tomorrow, so if i was to dissolve a tsp of epsoms in 2 litres of water and then added ma usual 2ml grow and 5ml bloom would that be ok?

or should i feed as normal tomorrow and do epsoms the next day as a drench? or epsoms tomorrow and feed the next day?

thanks again man

Remember boil the water before mixing with Epsom salts. Then let cool

thanks tony,

I thought OT's guide says 1ml/l throughout flower and up it in the last week or 2 but i'd better check again

Sorry mate

Are you actually using biobizz?

aye mate

1 person likes this

ive got some jackberryxmadscientist that where clawing like fook on 1 ml of grow so i backed that off to .5 for 2 feeds which sorted it but now theyre showing a bit of N def so im putting it back up next feed

its not showing mag def yet but its getting dosed wi epsoms this week as well

thanks guys

al post a pic of ma latest killerskunk tomorrow when the lights come on, its due down any day but its been yellow since week 3, al be amazed if i get an oz off her, she's been painful to look at man

Ive been havin the same shit for ages myself due to supersoft water but I use Humboldt Equilibrium now and it helps bigtime. Also keepin on the grow nutes for the first 2 weeks,maybe a bit longer helps a lot too. It was doin my fuckin tits in too likes

Couple of ozzys dry from a 6.5ltr pot isnt too bad imho ;)

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

3 people like this