Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Seeds-tommy

10 new Sweet Seeds strains [2014 release announcement]

286 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :oldtoker:

So, first of all we'd like to wish you a very happy and sweet 2014 :yep:

In this first thread of the year we'll announce our new strains for 2014, one per day, so stay tuned to this thread as some very sweet news are about to be made public for the first time.

Note: they are not available yet. Some will be available very soon while others will probably only be available in a couple of months. Stay tuned to the Sweet Seeds subforum and official website in the near future to know more.

Be the first to know :D

Sweet smokes!

gallery_44939_2830_64468.png

tommy

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcement list

1st of January > Cream Mandarine F1 FV

2nd of January > Bloody Skunk

3rd of January > Killer Kush F1 FV

4th of January > S.A.D. F1 FV

5th of January > Big Devil F1 FV

6th of January > Black Jack F1 FV

7th of January > Devil Cream

8th of January > Sweet Skunk F1 FV

9th of January > Jack 47 F1 FV

10th of January > Sweet Trainwreck Auto

Available so far:

Sweet Trainwreck
SAD F1 Fast Version
Black Jack F1 Fast Version
Jack 47 F1 Fast Version

Ice Cool Auto
Bloody Skunk
Devil Cream

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
25 people like this

:jester:

For a great start here's the new strain that a lot of growers from this forum were expecting for a long time now :yes:

Cream Mandarine F1 FV

gallery_44939_7985_287113.jpg

Attending to the request of our friends and clients we introduce the feminized and non-autoflowering version of our appreciated Cream Mandarine Auto.

To develop this variety we use our best Cream Mandarine Auto selected strains. In order to eradicate the autoflower characteristic of the original version and at the same time to strengthen the aroma trait we have hybridized these original selected strains with an elite clone of Diesel ancestors and with tones of aromatic mandarin citrus aromas.

Cream Mandarine is a strain with a great vigour and with a structure of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. Produces big compact buds fully loaded of aromatic resin.

Indica/Sativa: 60%-40%
THC: 18-22%......CBD: 0,9%......CBN: 0,6%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 400-600 gr/plant
Indoor Flowering: 7 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: beginning of September

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
21 people like this

Now this could be my first none Auto grow, sound very nice.

Edited by Dirtyhabits
2 people like this

Now this could be my first none Auto grow, sound very nice.

Yep, Cream Mandarine in a non-autoflowering version is a nice surprise for a start. But a lot of other great surprises are about to be announced :D

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

1 person likes this

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy Tell them WELL DONE. The mandarine is an amazing auto and releasing it as a fem will bring more folk on board. Fantastic, put me down for a pack mucker lol

Cheers :smokin:

4 people like this

Sweet! I can't wait to see what else you guys have lined up :D

3 people like this

Nice one Tommy,I done Cream Caramel twice last year & loved it so i going to look at doing a few more Sweet strains this year.Looking forward to seeing what else is getting released.

3 people like this

Sounds nice and sweet, a photo version of ice cool x cream caramel. Will probably buy some and no doubt other strains will be being added to the list too once they start appearing.

2 people like this

Was going to order some cream47 but now I'm not sure if I should wait and see what's new! lol

3 people like this

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy Happy new years mate and this is wonderful news, looking forward to the releases! I hope theres something to do with Jack 47 or something to top it for me since J47 is my favourite!

2 people like this

Happy new year, tommy! :) can't wait to see what else is new :yep:

2 people like this

I just ordered some green poison and big foot from your site. And now it seems I'm going to have to order some more. I'm sure they'll all be great strains as always. Nice one sweet seeds. Ts1

2 people like this

Nice one tommy look forward to trying these at some point.

Now whats up next? ;)

**Crosses fingers for non auto reds**

Hazy

2 people like this

im in ,the most RELIABLE seed company out there.well done sweet seeds :yep:

2 people like this

Great stuff Sweet Dudes cream Manderine is my all time fave auto will be buying some of them!!

Soon!! ;)

2 people like this