Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Healthy-Stoner

To Smoke or to Vape? Anyone get a Vaporiser for Christmas?

Do you only smoke, only vape or both?    122 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke, vape or both?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
106 posts in this topic

only neaties 'n' bongs now, having hit the nasty baccy in the head again... I suppose I should take the plunge and try vaping....

I wish I could try non-commital a few vapes first - canna social club anyone, or a trip te the dam?! :(

... but it look maybe the Arizer, care for whips, not bags, how do u waterpipe a vape?! :ermm:

2 people like this

Been using my q since the 16th when i gave up baccy......nearly 2 weeks now.i do use a vapemate during the day but hoping that will be a thing of the past, sooner rather than

later!!....i have been rolling the odd small neat singles,got to admit starting to get used to it slowly...much cleaner buzz!...

kind regards hd

4 people like this

I've got a few vapes but I do love a pure spliff so that's what I have (About half a joint a day).

3 people like this

Generally I have a vape in the week and crack out the bubbler on weekends. When I'm with friends I usually skin pure joints.

3 people like this

my plan was to repalce my bong with a vape, but its a lot quicker and easier to have a bong, so i normaly hit a bong when i get home, then have a vape a bit later

2 people like this

Mainly vape but go through stages of having pure spliffs once a day...not had a pure one for about 2 months now though!! Mmmmm maybe NYE?

2 people like this

Gave up smoking over 18 years ago - best thing I ever did. Have asthma, and even though it's very well controlled smoking really aggravates it. Have been vaping since June 2009. Started with a mflb, then moved to an SSV a month later (that was some difference alright! :D ) and bought an Arizer Solo for out and about last year (was eating / drinking hash /weed before vaping).

My old SSV and Arizer Solo both failed on me on the same day at the end of November so had 24 hours of bonging (smoking) just weed and it killed my chest. Not as bad as a j (even neat - it's the paper that does me) but bad enough for to up the inhalers bigtime. To be honest it even occasionally hurts with vape-bonging but it's tolerable. And I really do pine for my vape-bong if I've been away from it for a few hours! lol Vaporisers have to be one of the best inventions ever so far as I concerned! :)

Gonna get a few more vapes - Pinnacle Pro and Wispr2. May even go for a sublimator by next xmas but that's a long way away yet (thankfully!)

:bong:

Edited by Vapehead
7 people like this

The missus hasnt smoked in years(fags,rollies)but smokes between 2-3 spliffs per night,or she did do...when i gave up baccy she did too and has been eating vaping and pure's since(2weeks)...she not feeling 100% so is refraining from the weed today :eek: ....this isnt coming out very well,what i,m trying to say is its all about the nicotine!!!!...she doesnt feel like been stoned,so she not going too...she doesnt need too...lol...anyone get wtf i,m trying to say :stoned:lol..

kind regards hd

4 people like this

My wife gave up nicotine 6mths ago after 30 odd years. At first she said she wasn't getting stoned from my pure spliffs even though they held way more weed than her baccy/weed spliffs. She doesn't want to vape,does pipes n' pure spliffs. She's only recently started to get properly stoned again. That must be down to the way nicotine affected her sense of a high.oxygen depletion etc.

1 person likes this

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to here so thought I'd try and scope out the lay of the land on getting high-habits. Who likes to blaze up a phat one? Or who prefers to toast up a Magic Flight Box? Would be interested to know.

Much love,

HS x

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to here so thought I'd try and scope out the lay of the land on getting high-habits. Who likes to blaze up a phat one? Or who prefers to toast up a Magic Flight Box? Would be interested to know.

Much love,

HS x

A friend of mine gave me a volcano when I stopped smoking a couple of months ago. I mainly vape now, with the odd joint.

4 people like this

Hi everyone

I got into vaporising around 2012, I desperately wanted a vaporiser and decided to get one in London, Soho.

I got a cheap one, it was good but then I just wanted the volcano !

I got one and till this day I still love it, it's a 10/10 ..seriously.

Worth every penny, better high and no dirty taste.

Some good posts on here.

I think that vaping is better but sometimes to roll a pure one can hit you differently and it's still very nice.

Overall I'd keep with my volcano and de-Vinci but once in a while I'll blaze my vaped material in with a little herb.I conserve a lot with my volcano.

Thanks for reading.

Glad to be chatting with you guys

Happy new year

2 people like this

Gave up smoking over 18 years ago - best thing I ever did. Have asthma, and even though it's very well controlled smoking really aggravates it. Have been vaping since June 2009. Started with a mflb, then moved to an SSV a month later (that was some difference alright! :D ) and bought an Arizer Solo for out and about last year (was eating / drinking hash /weed before vaping).

My old SSV and Arizer Solo both failed on me on the same day at the end of November so had 24 hours of bonging (smoking) just weed and it killed my chest. Not as bad as a j (even neat - it's the paper that does me) but bad enough for to up the inhalers bigtime. To be honest it even occasionally hurts with vape-bonging but it's tolerable. And I really do pine for my vape-bong if I've been away from it for a few hours! lol Vaporisers have to be one of the best inventions ever so far as I concerned! :)

Gonna get a few more vapes - Pinnacle Pro and Wispr2. May even go for a sublimator by next xmas but that's a long way away yet (thankfully!)

:bong:

I do vape at very high temps though - 2-3 (o'clock) on the SSV and 5-6 on the Solo. And at least passive smoking weed (both mixed and pure) js are better for me than if it was just tobacco - am very happy about that. :D

Edited by Vapehead

Long time smoker. Vaping is the future I think :rofl:

Been pretty much spliff free since I got my mflb on 25/12.....

2 people like this