Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Healthy-Stoner

To Smoke or to Vape? Anyone get a Vaporiser for Christmas?

Do you only smoke, only vape or both?    122 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke, vape or both?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
106 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to here so thought I'd try and scope out the lay of the land on getting high-habits. Who likes to blaze up a phat one? Or who prefers to toast up a Magic Flight Box? Would be interested to know.

Much love,

HS x

Edited by madgiz
link

Since giving up tobacco 4 years ago I mainly use my Volcano vape. Must admit I do still occasionally roll up a weed only spliff.

Over the time I've got to like the vape more and more.

Skunky :oldtoker:

6 people like this

I gave up tobacco 10 years ago, smoked pure spliffs and bongs for a while before moving over to vapes, which i prefer, but i do still like a cheeky smoke every now and again.

That said- i got an Arizer Solo for xmas which i use with my bong, i dont miss smoking so much anymore. :yep:

welcome to the site by the way, hope youve had a good xmas. :bong:

Edited by Osama
3 people like this

Hello and welcome. I gave up baccy nearly 2 years ago, so I 'only' smoke vapes, bongs and pure spliffs/blunts now. Stopping smoking baccy was the best thing I ever did :)

8 people like this

Hi Healthy-stoner,welcome to the site. :yep: . I've been a pure spliff smoker for the last 7yrs. I got an Arizer Extreme Q vape a couple of months ago n' now mix it up between the two. It's a great vape but i do roll a mean spliff.lol. Merry Xmas.

5 people like this

Over the last week or so I've been a vape only person. It just happened. I began to lose tolerance (like a lot of older folks do, and I'm getting older by the day) over the last year, so thought I'd revisit the vape. It did not do enough for me last time. But now? Bingo! 175 Deg's, and I'm away.

10 people like this

I use my Solo and EQ often but I do like a spliff or a bong, so both.

3 people like this

Been vaping only, since 20th December when I got my pinnacle pro.

I don't miss smoking at all, my place smells better and I feel healthier. Been starting at lower temps and going higher to finish.

Should have done it ages ago.

8 people like this

I likes to mix it a few hots on me sub then maybe a neat j thn chill in chair with me new solo

2 people like this

I'd say I 70% vape and 30% combust (pure) during the week, and maybe 50/50 at a weekend...

3 people like this

I have just purchased a Vape and this will be my first time using one, i cant wait to try it, ill let you know what i think when i have used it

2 people like this

I usually toke if I'm out and about for the night but always vape at home. Apart from anything it's stealthier for me than standing out the back stinking the place up where I've got my grow on.

Glad you found the vape hit right for you Arnold. :yep:

5 people like this

@ dont forget to let it get get nice n hot first

2 people like this

Bought myself the pinnacle pro and water attachment for Christmas, 4 bullets of jack herer Xmas morning got me and my old man well baked until well after dinner, I stopped vaping at 1pm as I had work at 5pm but still felt fuzzy when I arrived at work lol.. Pretty chilled Xmas day so was no problems.

Just smoking pure biffies and using the pinnacle pro at the moment as trying get off the baccy (again) and it's going well so far.

(Saying that I have got myself an ecig for emergencies)

5 people like this

My chest cant really handle the smoking anymore so I have moved back to the volcano, still going to have a fat joint now and again tho.

4 people like this