Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

catfish

pyramids

242 posts in this topic

It's a point of contention between conventional archaeologists and pyramidiots like me but the graffiti claiming it's Khufu's pyramid is the only evidence that it actually is. It could have been painted at any time in the pyramid's history and they didn't find Khufu or any other evidence of him in it.

The theory isn't bad, but doesn't explain anything else other than the Grand gallery - the other internal features don't get a mention.

2 people like this

Aliens built that shit or atleast taught them...

hieroglyphics show us everything

People built that shit, and learned how to do it over hundreds or even thousands of years of trial and error. We think we're so sophisticated nowadays but we are basically the same people who built the pyramids, the same intelligent human beings, we just have years of technology to go on. But the people who built the pyramids were basically the same as us, with the same intelligence, the same skills, the same aptitude, the same problem solving ability etc. To attribute the pyramids to aliens is kinda selling the human race short, the idea that our antecedents needed aliens to tell them how to build what are basically fairly simple structures is kinda offensive (a pyramid is basically the simplest and easiest large construction to build - the idea that because pyramids were build by many early civilizations means that aliens told them how is ludicrous and ignores the simple fact that pyramids are the most logical way of building really big structures out of stone, because of weight distribution).

7 people like this

I don't think that ridley Scott was about then so where did the artifacts found depicting objects they never knew off come from? Man is nothing at the bigger picture, civilizations from around the world depicting things not from our planet. From the aborigines to king Solomon they have all depicted alien craft the pics don't lie nor do shakiras hips nananana

That's all about modern interpretation. Show me a picture of what some people choose to interpret as an 'alien craft' in aboriginal art and it could be anything, and I'm fairly sure if you are to look into it, instead of accepting the 'ancient aliens' interpretation, there is probably a pretty good explanation of what it really is, culturally, and I'm fairly sure it doesn't involve aliens.

Edited by Boojum
2 people like this

Some people want to believe. But the evidence just doesn't support that belief (unless you jump through a lot of logic hoops). Occam's Razor and all that, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, and aliens is not the simplest explanation, in fact it's the least simple explanation.

I don't think that ridley Scott was about then so where did the artifacts found depicting objects they never knew off come from? Man is nothing at the bigger picture, civilizations from around the world depicting things not from our planet. From the aborigines to king Solomon they have all depicted alien craft the pics don't lie nor do shakiras hips nananana

what artifacts ? do you have any info ?@@londonlife

Tried to attach pics.. Google ancient alien drawings.. us humans have had help from somewhere else we have been around for such little time. Even during the second world war Hitler went searching for alien craft even yetis and his search team found items that would rewrite physics and the laws of gravity.. Google it the journals do not lie... I will try to attach pics

Go into bit and bobs on my profile these are genuine pics, how did they draw subs helicopters etc ? Also famous painters show evidence Google The Madonna with Saint Giovannino" 15 th century painting..also "the baptism of Christ" also a painting titles The Crucifixion" by an unknown artist in 1350, look it up they could of never known of these craft unless seeing it .

Tried to attach pics.. Google ancient alien drawings.. us humans have had help from somewhere else we have been around for such little time. Even during the second world war Hitler went searching for alien craft even yetis and his search team found items that would rewrite physics and the laws of gravity.. Google it the journals do not lie... I will try to attach pics

200,000 odd years is no flash in the pan.

Edited by Cambium

But the earth is 4.5 billions years old, the dinosaurs lived longer this us and they were not supreme... we are controlled higher above our government things are hid just to control us.

But the earth is 4.5 billions years old, the dinosaurs lived longer this us and they were not supreme... we are controlled higher above our government things are hid just to control us.

And our alien overlords don't have the power to stop you being able to google 'the truth' ?

4 people like this

200,000 odd years is no flash in the pan.

But what was the gap between humans settling down , building settlements , growing crops etc. to them building the great pyramids ?

Weren't we just hunter gatherers for most of the 200,000 years ?

The actual achievment of building those pyramids at that time is stunning really compared to what came before and to what came after as well . I think the great pyramid was the tallest building in the world until 1300 , that's getting on for 4000 years

Go into bit and bobs on my profile these are genuine pics, how did they draw subs helicopters etc ? Also famous painters show evidence Google The Madonna with Saint Giovannino" 15 th century painting..also "the baptism of Christ" also a painting titles The Crucifixion" by an unknown artist in 1350, look it up they could of never known of these craft unless seeing it .

Forget the helicopters and submarines, how did they know about Doctor Who?

gallery_32670_4889_24219.jpg

Sontaran_Experiment.jpg

Maybe a thread merge needed with Distracted's pareidolia thread?

2 people like this

But what was the gap between humans settling down , building settlements , growing crops etc. to them building the great pyramids ?

Weren't we just hunter gatherers for most of the 200,000 years ?

The actual achievment of building those pyramids at that time is stunning really compared to what came before and to what came after as well . I think the great pyramid was the tallest building in the world until 1300 , that's getting on for 4000 years

I don't think the achievement was in the building as much as the moving big stuff around. As boojum has pointed out a pyramid is the simplest way to build up. I don't want to do it down, because they're amazing, but its not that difficult to move big heavy shit around with rudimentary tools and a bit of thought. I think that the time we spent as hunter gatherers speaks to the abundance found on earth before settling on flood plains for agriculture became a necessity i n certain regions.